Anyone Notice that Most of the Outed Sex Abusers are Democrats?

The GOP plan is to Lie and Deny... The greatest sexual deviant of all is sitting in the oval office.
Yep.....and you got this impression from what source????

This has to be the worst case of hyperbole I've seen in the last 30 seconds......because these days Democrats are extremely prone to hyperbole.

One problem is that we have a broad spectrum of behavior that starts with boorish or clumsy attempts at making a pass, and ends with rape of children..and we use THE SAME LANGUAGE, the SAME WORDS to describe ALL OF IT.

The worst accusations against Frankenstein are that he groped a couple women in the context of public appearances. And this is enough to outweigh anything valuable he might have done in his political life? Enough to outweigh the votes of his constituents? This is insanity.

And as for [Senator] Moore, we have exactly ONE (1) credible accusation of crude and disgusting conduct with a 14-year-old from, what? 40 years ago? We have a credible-sounding allegation, but we also have forty fucking years, and a whole lot of details that don't add up...where she lived, where they met, etc. There isn't a court in the world that would even hear a case so flimsy, and yet our Leftists are ready to faint with the horror of it.

And he DATED teenage girls when he was in his early 30's and single. But there is not a single allegation that he did anything improper on these DATES. So you don't like that? Neither do I. But in the context of a senatorial election 40 years later, it is less than irrelevant.

Democrat, Republican, who gives a shit?

No proper man in his thirties should be dating 16 and 17 years old, whether in 1977 or 2017.

Of course, leftists are perverted R selected bunny humpers... Does this really come to anyone as a surprise?

Has anyone noticed that nearly all of the recently outed sex abusers in media, in entertainment, and in government are Democrats--very liberal Democrats? Gee, ain't that curious? I guess now we know which side really respects women and womanhood.

In the meantime, the accusations against Roy Moore continue to collapse. The lady who claimed he signed her yearbook--this is the same lady who says he tried to rape her--now admits that the alleged Moore entry in her yearbook was at least partially forged, and one handwriting analysis shows obvious differences between Moore's known handwriting and the handwriting in the yearbook. And it turns out that his other main accuser has a history of personal fraud and of making accusations against pastors.

The accusations against Moore are not collapsing. There is no doubt that he signed it. Interesting how fake news enters into your post. Fox News said it was forged and had now changed their story. That's right attack the accusers. Typical of people who protect sexual harassers.

Has anyone noticed that nearly all of the recently outed sex abusers in media, in entertainment, and in government are Democrats--very liberal Democrats? Gee, ain't that curious? I guess now we know which side really respects women and womanhood.

In the meantime, the accusations against Roy Moore continue to collapse. The lady who claimed he signed her yearbook--this is the same lady who says he tried to rape her--now admits that the alleged Moore entry in her yearbook was at least partially forged, and one handwriting analysis shows obvious differences between Moore's known handwriting and the handwriting in the yearbook. And it turns out that his other main accuser has a history of personal fraud and of making accusations against pastors.
The Democrats feel that if they get rid of all of these perverts that gives them the right to tell Trump to resign.
Problem with that rationale is Hillary and Bill are still being supported by Democrats, so their imaginary moral high-ground vanishes when you look at that simple fact.
I think Franken well known for his ego is going to screw that up. Moore will win on the 12th and Franken will recant on his leaving by the 20th. His ego will gut their high ground!

Why should he resign. If Moore can stay then why shouldn't he be able to.

He has already said he was leaving after the call by 28 Democrats! If he refuses it's like giving his own party the finger. If he stays I say he goes independent and loses support from both sides!

Democrats hate White heterosexual males. Most of these “charges” are bullshit.

Yes. It's been noticed. But there is enough wrong doing to go around in both parties. We should be focused on cleaning our own house

The Democrats feel that if they get rid of all of these perverts that gives them the right to tell Trump to resign.
Problem with that rationale is Hillary and Bill are still being supported by Democrats, so their imaginary moral high-ground vanishes when you look at that simple fact.
I think Franken well known for his ego is going to screw that up. Moore will win on the 12th and Franken will recant on his leaving by the 20th. His ego will gut their high ground!

Trump has pardoned himself and all other pussy-grabber Republicans.

One problem is that we have a broad spectrum of behavior that starts with boorish or clumsy attempts at making a pass, and ends with rape of children..and we use THE SAME LANGUAGE, the SAME WORDS to describe ALL OF IT.

The worst accusations against Frankenstein are that he groped a couple women in the context of public appearances. And this is enough to outweigh anything valuable he might have done in his political life? Enough to outweigh the votes of his constituents? This is insanity.

And as for [Senator] Moore, we have exactly ONE (1) credible accusation of crude and disgusting conduct with a 14-year-old from, what? 40 years ago? We have a credible-sounding allegation, but we also have forty fucking years, and a whole lot of details that don't add up...where she lived, where they met, etc. There isn't a court in the world that would even hear a case so flimsy, and yet our Leftists are ready to faint with the horror of it.

And he DATED teenage girls when he was in his early 30's and single. But there is not a single allegation that he did anything improper on these DATES. So you don't like that? Neither do I. But in the context of a senatorial election 40 years later, it is less than irrelevant.

Democrat, Republican, who gives a shit?

I agree aside from the fact that Moores accuser isn't credible for the reasons you mentioned

Republicans never claimed he should. It was the Democrats who threw him under the boss. I strongly dislike the man and I was ready to forgive him

Trump has pardoned himself and all other pussy-grabber Republicans.

Then why are Republicans caught resigning?

Fun3.jpg

Years ago, a male friend of a friend of mine hooked up with another friend of a friend of mine. He was in his early 20s and she was in her 40s. My group of friends thought they were crazy when they decided to get married. However, their marriage has lasted while several of my friends that thought their relationship was creepy are on marriage number 3 or more now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back