Anyone see Trump tell off the Telemundo reporter at the border today?

Trump is awesome. What courage and I love the way he gutted the Telemundo guy. He filleted him.

If only other Republicans had the brass nuts this guy does. It was fucking awesome
I'm going to laugh when it comes out that Trump actually supports the Democrat Party. He's doing very well in alienating the very vote the Republicans need. Once the Republicans come down hard on him, he may run as a Third party candidate and fuck them over! :lol:

And you want to know why people are supporting him? Brash as he might be, he will destroy you if you get in his way.

Exactly what we want from the chief executive of our government....someone that will destroy you if you get in his way.

Right?

Don't we already have one of those named Obama? It sure wasn't Mickey Mouse using the IRS, now was it! Although with those ears of his..........nah, I ain't going there.

And you want to know why people are supporting him? Brash as he might be, he will destroy you if you get in his way.

Exactly what we want from the chief executive of our government....someone that will destroy you if you get in his way.

Right?

Don't we already have one of those named Obama? It sure wasn't Mickey Mouse using the IRS, now was it! Although with those ears of his..........nah, I ain't going there.

Yeah, the GOP was so "destroyed" that they won 2014 hands down. Let's see, the same SOH and Majority Leaders are there; Cantor was torpedoed by his own Party's hard right, the same voices of doom and gloom that were there before he became President are as doom ridden and gloomy as ever.

In short; you are incredibly mistaken.

libs are simply completely hypocritical jackasses too blind to realize what they are saying

nobody tries to destroy his critics more than thin-skinned douchebag Obama
trumped up (no pun intended) charges of SEDITION against a Fox News reporter so absurd they had to be dropped

abused the power of the IRS to silence political free speech of people with different vies

cries like a bitch about Fox News on the regular

Obama has overseen the biggest pickup of Republican seats in the House in 70 years. Before Obama took office Dems held both chambers of Congress with majorities that were BIGGER from Day One than any republican Congress Bush had in the previous six years

Forum List

Back