Anyone’s Mind Changed?

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
Okay folks… so many of you wasted 90 minutes of your lives last night watching the CNN Presidential Circus…

Was anyone’s mind changed on who to vote for?

If not, why did you waste your time watching it?

I didn’t waste my time watching. I was too busy throwing up after the USMNT Copa America game.
There have been a few times where the United States was supposed to be competitive over the years and decades. They disappointed.

Okay folks… so many of you wasted 90 minutes of your lives last night watching the CNN Presidential Circus…

Nothing happened. Oh wait something did happen. America looked pathetic.

The leftards will change their minds when they’re told to.

Good question OP, good thread. However, the answer is...NOPE!

75033b1817d18f3918c6ae532deb45be.jpg

If anyone could still vote for Biden after seeing how senile he is...is helping Trump get elected. Thank you!!
“The great message of the “debate” last week isn’t that Joe or Donald are old and angry, competent or incompetent, good or bad golfers, or well-matched in competitive lying. It is that both are fundamentally powerless and truly irrelevant.”

Irrelevant for sure, but many Americans haven’t figured this out.

“The great message of the “debate” last week isn’t that Joe or Donald are old and angry, competent or incompetent, good or bad golfers, or well-matched in competitive lying. It is that both are fundamentally powerless and truly irrelevant.”
Irrelevant for sure, but many Americans haven’t figured this out.
If Joe stays in the race, Trump should win in November.
The betting odds blew-up after the debate. Trump is a 5:1 prohibitive favorite. That is powerful.

1719832055917.png

Impressions of the debate in a nutshell.
The pharmacological enema for Biden did not work. And in general, the impression is that the Dem. party was hoping for the pity vote, because the sight of Biden evoked compassion for an old man.
Trump didn't shine either.
And most importantly, the debates once again confirmed the consistency of capitalist democracy, in which the most worthy representatives of humanity win as a result of political competition. Sarcasm mod off.

If anyone could still vote for Biden after seeing how senile he is...is helping Trump get elected. Thank you!!
If Trump were senile, and Biden was on top of his game, would you then vote for Biden?

If Trump were senile, and Biden was on top of his game, would you then vote for Biden?
Yes. The president has the nuclear football. A president is supposed to be at the top of his game to guide the US to peace and prosperity. I'm not a fan of everything Trump proposes, such as the tax cut. I also don't like his con-man "exaggerations" all the time. He is not as smart as he thinks he is or he would have won in 2020.

Forum List

Back