AOC goes BERSERK on Clarence Thomas: RESIGN or face IMPEACHMENT

Keep AOC's name out your fucking mouth!
1648597784687.png

Clarence Thomas should resign. If not, his failure to disclose income from right-wing organizations, recuse himself from matters involving his wife, and his vote to block the Jan 6th commission from key information must be investigated and could serve as grounds for impeachment.

What are your thoughts? Should Clarence Thomas resign in shame, or should he protect his traitor wife?
Are you kidding?

Support the left's attempts to politicize the Court?

Not a chance.

Lefties are cowards. They hide behind lawfare.

They're like little roaches, they scurry for cover when the light comes on.

Clarence Thomas has no reason to scurry for cover, and should not do so.

To pretend that those on the Supreme Court are not biased politically is beyond absurd.

I'm not sure what that has to do with what I said.

Naturally, only when a judge is conservative, which is a rare event, do they encounter such criticism.

Many Left wing judges in the past on SCOTUS should have recused themselves in the past but didn't.

Maybe you need to take this argument up with someone that argued it and then address what I actually said.

Are you kidding?

Support the left's attempts to politicize the Court?

Not a chance.

Lefties are cowards. They hide behind lawfare.

They're like little roaches, they scurry for cover when the light comes on.

Clarence Thomas has no reason to scurry for cover, and should not do so.
And if the Left packs the court the GOP should do the same

Granted, they have no backbone and never would, but just say'in

Clarence Thomas should resign. If not, his failure to disclose income from right-wing organizations, recuse himself from matters involving his wife, and his vote to block the Jan 6th commission from key information must be investigated and could serve as grounds for impeachment.

What are your thoughts? Should Clarence Thomas resign in shame, or should he protect his traitor wife?
Absolutely he should be investigated, if just for the lying on his financial disclosures alone.

I don't hold people accountable for what others say but one has to admit that a Supreme Court justices wife sent messages to the White House to overturn an election is a really, really bad look. It's something you might hear coming from some third world country.

Not reporting his wife's income is another matter completely. He decided he would simply ignore reporting requirements.

Let's say we get some solid info that a president did get money from a source that he never reported. How could Thomas actually sit in judgement here? I have a real problem when those who rule on laws decide that certain ones simply are not going to apply to them.

Even worse, justice Thomas knows what a woman is!
Throw the bum out!

Forum List

Back