AOC Ticked GND Not Being Debated in Congress - Who Controls Congress?

Where I live "GND" means either "girl next door" or "earth".
ground.png

But hey it's good to know you're still valiantly holding on in your desperate struggle to remain obsessed with a freshman Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.

ground.png

But hey it's good to know you're still valiantly holding on in your desperate struggle to remain obsessed with a freshman Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.
It is not really the right that is obsessed with AOC.

So, is the right supposed to ignore the supposed rising star on the left?

That absolutely cracked me up that they wouldn’t vote for their on bill.

Just hilarious.

ground.png

Don't be silly. Of course it is. At the risk of repetition I would never have heard of her if not for the billions of butthurt threads on this site started by whiners like the OP ---- who lives a continent away from her district. In the same way I wouldn't know who the Congresscritter of New Mexico's Fourth or Iowa's Third or even my own state outside my own district.

By the way is that a fake Time cover? You never know.....

I actually counted the OP's AOCDS threads at one point. I think it was like thirty-something. That's thirty-something more threads that I've ever started crying the blues about who the Congresscritter for the Memphis area is.

The ingoramous green deal would cost at least 9 trilliion a year and would require vacant landmass 15 percent bigger then the state of california for renewable energy plants.
Democrats know better it would screw them in elections for decades and destroy or economy.

Pogo said:
Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.
And It's Already Been Explained To You
How This Affects Idaho, Cleveland, And YOU
No Matter How Far, Or Who's District It's From

Congressional Legislation Affects EVERYONE In The Nation
And Her Vote Counts As Much As Pelosi's

I'm Sorry You're So Dense
You Can't Comprehend That
And Insist On Repeating The Same Stupid Line
Like It's Some Kind Of A "Point" That Makes Sense

I'll Make Fun Of This Occasional-Cortex Bird-Brain
Or Any Other Of Them
As Long As ANY Of Them Remain In U.S, Congress

Last edited:
Pogo said:
Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.
And It's Already Been Explained To You
How This Affects Idaho, Cleveland, And YOU
No Matter How Far, Or Who's District It's From

Congressional Legislation Affects EVERYONE In The Nation
And Her Vote Counts As Much As Pelosi's

I'm Sorry You're So Dense
You Can't Comprehend That
And Insist On Repeating The Same Stupid Line
Like It's Some Kind Of A "Point" That Makes Sense

I'll Make Fun Of This Occasional-Cortex Bird-Brain
Or Any Other Of Them
As Long As ANY Of Them Remain In U.S, Congress

No no, Pogo is the smartest little boy in the sand box, just ask him.

ground.png

Don't be silly. Of course it is. At the risk of repetition I would never have heard of her if not for the billions of butthurt threads on this site started by whiners like the OP ---- who lives a continent away from her district. In the same way I wouldn't know who the Congresscritter of New Mexico's Fourth or Iowa's Third or even my own state outside my own district.

I actually counted the OP's AOCDS threads at one point. I think it was like thirty-something. That's thirty-something more threads that I've ever started crying the blues about who the Congresscritter for the Memphis area is.
You are aware that this board is not a reasonable representation of any particular group.

AOC is constantly being put front and center by the left. The right takes it from there because she is so easy to rip on. Just because you were not aware of her is not really relevant. Of course, I do admit that I misread your original quote a bit as it was specific to that poster so - my bad there :D

And no, it is not a fake times cover. She was on the cover of time magazine because how much the democrat base has gone goo goo over her. It is no surprise that the right has jumped all over her - she is a really easy target.

I would liken her to the tea party candidates the right was all over during Obama's years.

ground.png

You are aware that this board is not a reasonable representation of any particular group.

AOC is constantly being put front and center by the left. The right takes it from there because she is so easy to rip on. Just because you were not aware of her is not really relevant. Of course, I do admit that I misread your original quote a bit as it was specific to that poster so - my bad there :D

And no, it is not a fake times cover. She was on the cover of time magazine because how much the democrat base has gone goo goo over her. It is no surprise that the right has jumped all over her - she is a really easy target.

I would liken her to the tea party candidates the right was all over during Obama's years.

Pogo is blowing smoke out of his nether regions when he claims that the only reason he ever heard of Ocasio-Cortez is because conservative posters here brought her up! She was the "poster child" for the progressive wing of the Democartic party's wins in the midterm...a harbinger of what was to come for the country! Only then she started talking about her plans for the country and a whole bunch of liberals hit the pause button because it turns out she's clueless. Now people like Pogo are claiming they don't know who she is!

ground.png

What’s the makeup budget to make that nose appear smaller than a cantaloupe?

And Democrats give us the urgency of maybe later.
Nancy, the world needs saving!

Green New Deal: Democrats Afraid to Vote for It | National Review
You're really obsessed with her, huh?

694940094001_6016021572001_6016011950001-vs.jpg
Who’s obsessed, shitforbrains?

View attachment 252605
You are. Would you like me to list the AOC threads you've started? She's all you think about.

You don't even get that Time cover is an ode to rightards like you. :lol:

Forum List

Back