arbery trial and race

"Colored Boy, that pretty much tells me every damn thing I need to know about you. He was a 49yr old Black Man, not a damn colored boy."

Yup. Poke a conservative, find a racist.

LoL.. New rule:
Liberals can no longer be more offended than the victim.

Colored boy is now racist? According to you lefties, so is math. So is trying to stop BLM from destroying property, so is putting arresting a black child molester.

I have zero white guilt. You've been racist this this whole things started. I've known that since you started this conversation. You've proved it many times. Me trying to show you what "equality" looks like, doesn't make me a racist.

LoL.. New rule:
Liberals can no longer be more offended than the victim.

Colored boy is now racist? According to you lefties, so is math. So is trying to stop BLM from destroying property, so is putting arresting a black child molester.

I have zero white guilt. You've been racist this this whole things started. I've known that since you started this conversation. You've proved it many times. Me trying to show you what "equality" looks like, doesn't make me a racist.
LOL

Your Peewee Herman impersonation is noted and laughed at.

Pee-wee-I-Know-You-Are.gif

The left taking up for criminals, just because they're black, makes the left racist. Period. End of story.

Kinda sucks when all your racist theories are thrown out the window, doesn't it? Though I really think the father and neighbor will win their cases on appeals since they weren't the ones who shot the guy.

He was no threat just running. The shooter at fault for point the weapon in the first place.

Once he passed the truck and turned left, he was no longer just running. He was attacking Greg. Trying to take his gun. Greg was shooting at him. Wasn't blocking him. Just trying to get him to stop. And armed for his own protection.

ONE shooter.

three guilty verdicts

I know, right? SMH..

Politics in the courtroom.

At least we had one honest verdict this month. But had Kyle shot blacks, who did the same exact thing, he would've been found guilty too.

Once he passed the truck and turned left, he was no longer just running. He was attacking Greg. Trying to take his gun. Greg was shooting at him. Wasn't blocking him. Just trying to get him to stop. And armed for his own protection.
Too bad the Jury wasn't buying that bullshit.

And what about Arbery's right to defend his own life?

And what about Arbery's right to defend his own life?

Arbery had every right to defend his own life. He also had the right to keep running straight ahead. After all, no one was standing in front of Arbery when he charged McMichael.
But you can't turn towards someone, who's pointing their gun at the ground, grab it, and start fighting with the person holding it, and claim self defense.
Up until he lunged for the gun, he was in the right. (except for trespassing).
Had McMichael shot Arbery before he made that sharp left, it would've been 100%, murder. And I would've agreed 100%.
And hoped that they were all gang raped in prison by black dudes with dicks no shorter than 12". Repeatedly.

Forum List

Back