Are American Hispanics Stupid ? They Have No Reason to Hate Trump

I'm sorry. Where did I say anything bad about Christians? Please, provide me the quotes of what I said.

What Trump believes, and what Trump says, are two different things. Trump SAID what he said, regardless of what he believes.

He could say that all Jews deserve to have died in the gas chambers and it would still be a bad and evil thing to say, even if he didn't mean it, or believe it.

Maybe he should be more careful with his mouth. Then again he was given the chance to reverse what he said, and he didn't do it. So.......
What would he need to reverse ? For what ?

According to polls, American Hispanics are in opposition to Donald Trump in big numbers. Even among Republican Hispanics this is the case. But why ? I'm a Hispanic American. I don't see a damn thing wrong with anything Trump has said, or proposes to do. So what if he talked about Mexicans coming here illegally being criminals ? They ARE. They are committing a crime as soon as they cross the border. Of course, they're criminals. And some commit more crimes than that.

And rapists ? Sure, some of them are. Trump didn't say all of them are. In fact, he said some of them were good people. I think that was too generous. Good people don't break our laws by crossing the border illegally & criminally and disrespecting our laws, and therefore us too.

And yes, some of them ARE bringing drugs. Just watch the TV show "Border Wars" and watch the border patrol catching tons of the stuff coming in.

And mass deportation ? Of course. Do these people not know that we are losing $123 Billion/year from our economy due to the remittances that these raiders pillage out of our economy + Billions more lost in welfare via the anchor baby racket ? Do they not know that millions of jobs are being lost to illegal aliens ?

What the hell is wrong with American Hispanics ? I see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude. It is purely stupid. These fools need to stop being so ethno-centrist and see this election objectively.

Trump faces stiff opposition from Hispanic Republicans | Washington Examiner

Thing is, Trump didn't say "some Hispanics are rapists", he said YOU are a rapist. Are you? Seeing as you've legitimized Trump saying that.
You generalize Christians all the time. Do you believe all Christians are evil or stupid or just some of them?

I've never said all Christians are evil and I've never said all Christians are stupid.

Trump said all Mexicans are rapists.

Do you see the difference?

Trump might have said that all Mexicans are rapists, but I haven't heard him say it. Maybe you have a link to that?

Donald Trump’s false comments connecting Mexican immigrants and crime

"“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”"

Okay, he didn't say all Mexicans are rapists. He said all those coming from Mexico to the US are rapists. Again, any person whose family has come over from Mexico, is apparently a rapist.

He put the 'some' in there. I spent quite a bit of time going through his speeches on u tube. He doesn't call them all bad people. He does say, they're not Mexico's best. Why do you defend Mexico's poorest and most needy breaking our laws by coming here, especially after their ex presidente puts the 'F' word on a presidential candidate, and Mexico's top drug capitan putting a hit out on him. Besides? we have our own poor and needy to take care of.

Vicente Fox is more of an enemy of the US than Hitler or Hirohito were in 1945, when we obliterated them in World War II.. That's because, as bad as they were, neither the Germans oR the Japs actually invaded the mainland of the US with its people, and looted it for tens of Billions of dollars. But that is exactly what Vicente Fox did from 2000 to 2006, when as President of Mexico, he SENT 8 million illegal aliens into our country, for the primary purpose of raiding our economy for tens of Billions$$, and robbing our tax treasuries of many billions$$ more, as Fox conveniently allowed us to pay Mexico's poverty bill for them, with our tax dollar welfare payouts to Mexicans living in the US.

So some people have said Mexico didn't send them. Oh no ? Take a look at this guidebook printed by the Mexican govt to assist Mexican migrants illegally crossing the US border, including how they best can avoid US immigration authorities. I read every word of it in its original Spanish, and I can tell you it is the most anti-American piece of utter filth I've ever laid eyes on.

And here is a look at his "Guide for the Mexican Migrant"

pagdefaultsmall.jpg
guia06.jpg

guia01.jpg
guia08.jpg

guia09.jpg

Here's the part where they explain to the illegal invaders what their rights - "derechos" - are under US law. The old using our laws against us thing. If you all haven't heard of that before, it's quite common. Muslims are experts at it too.

And here is Vicente Fox BRAGGING & GLOATING about how he carried on Mexican Imperialism upon the US, ripping us off for tens of Billions in REMITTANCES$$, thereby establishing US $$$ as Mexico's # 1 source of income. Click the link if you don't believe it.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

Okay. I was wrong.

Trump also said something that was wrong. He didn't admit he was wrong.

See the difference?
What did Trump say that was wrong ? I don't see that. Show it now.

Are all Mexicans who go to the USA rapists?

Also, who does Mexico send? Is Mexico actually sending these people? Or are the people going of their own free will?

The whole thing was plain wrong.

I'm sorry. Where did I say anything bad about Christians? Please, provide me the quotes of what I said.

What Trump believes, and what Trump says, are two different things. Trump SAID what he said, regardless of what he believes.

He could say that all Jews deserve to have died in the gas chambers and it would still be a bad and evil thing to say, even if he didn't mean it, or believe it.

Maybe he should be more careful with his mouth. Then again he was given the chance to reverse what he said, and he didn't do it. So.......

He doesn't need to. Maybe he wants to hate Mexicans in the USA.

Are you a rapist? I don't know if you have any Mexican blood in you, but if you are, were those Mexicans who crossed the borders rapists?

Look what happened with Islam, the more and more the "War on Terror" lasted, the more people associate Muslims with terrorists. Even when it's just not true.

Would you like to be see for being a rapist, simply because you're Hispanic? If it gets said enough, then it could happen, it could get out of control. You want that?

Vicente Fox is more of an enemy of the US than Hitler or Hirohito were in 1945, when we obliterated them in World War II.. That's because, as bad as they were, neither the Germans oR the Japs actually invaded the mainland of the US with its people, and looted it for tens of Billions of dollars. But that is exactly what Vicente Fox did from 2000 to 2006, when as President of Mexico, he SENT 8 million illegal aliens into our country, for the primary purpose of raiding our economy for tens of Billions$$, and robbing our tax treasuries of many billions$$ more, as Fox conveniently allowed us to pay Mexico's poverty bill for them, with our tax dollar welfare payouts to Mexicans living in the US.

So some people have said Mexico didn't send them. Oh no ? Take a look at this guidebook printed by the Mexican govt to assist Mexican migrants illegally crossing the US border, including how they best can avoid US immigration authorities. I read every word of it in its original Spanish, and I can tell you it is the most anti-American piece of utter filth I've ever laid eyes on.

And here is a look at his "Guide for the Mexican Migrant"

pagdefaultsmall.jpg
guia06.jpg

guia01.jpg
guia08.jpg

guia09.jpg

Here's the part where they explain to the illegal invaders what their rights - "derechos" - are under US law. The old using our laws against us thing. If you all haven't heard of that before, it's quite common. Muslims are experts at it too.

And here is Vicente Fox BRAGGING & GLOATING about how he carried on Mexican Imperialism upon the US, ripping us off for tens of Billions in REMITTANCES$$, thereby establishing US $$$ as Mexico's # 1 source of income. Click the link if you don't believe it.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

So, knowing something is going to happen, and then trying to protect people who might decided to do it, seems to be sensible.

According to polls, American Hispanics are in opposition to Donald Trump in big numbers. Even among Republican Hispanics this is the case. But why ? I'm a Hispanic American. I don't see a damn thing wrong with anything Trump has said, or proposes to do. So what if he talked about Mexicans coming here illegally being criminals ? They ARE. They are committing a crime as soon as they cross the border. Of course, they're criminals. And some commit more crimes than that.

And rapists ? Sure, some of them are. Trump didn't say all of them are. In fact, he said some of them were good people. I think that was too generous. Good people don't break our laws by crossing the border illegally & criminally and disrespecting our laws, and therefore us too.

And yes, some of them ARE bringing drugs. Just watch the TV show "Border Wars" and watch the border patrol catching tons of the stuff coming in.

And mass deportation ? Of course. Do these people not know that we are losing $123 Billion/year from our economy due to the remittances that these raiders pillage out of our economy + Billions more lost in welfare via the anchor baby racket ? Do they not know that millions of jobs are being lost to illegal aliens ?

What the hell is wrong with American Hispanics ? I see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude. It is purely stupid. These fools need to stop being so ethno-centrist and see this election objectively.

trump has the best words. if you feel insulted by those words, then you are stupid. vote trump.

And the previous Mexican president was worse than Vicente Fox. He actually addressed the US House of Representitives and scolded them (you heard right) for not clamping down on Arizona's SB 1070 anti-illegal immigration law. Can you believe it ? This nutjob was so spoiled by US appeasement to his international burglary of our economy and tax vaults, he actually had the gall to bitch at the US Congress in their own building.

1. And what did the blockheads in the Congress (Democrats & RINOs) do? They gave him a standing ovation. Sheeeesh!!
    geez.gif
    dang.gif
    shakeshead.gif

mexican-president-felipe-calderon-addresses-a-joint-session-of-the-us-picture-id100016558

You suffer from confirmation bias. He never said all Mexicans coming here are rapists. You said it.
This is what they (liberals) have been doing all along. They take harmless words (and very patriotic ones) and slap the race card on them, and then demonize. Pure liberal methodology. Nothing new. Ho hum.

Thing is, Trump didn't say "some Hispanics are rapists", he said YOU are a rapist. Are you? Seeing as you've legitimized Trump saying that.
You generalize Christians all the time. Do you believe all Christians are evil or stupid or just some of them?

I've never said all Christians are evil and I've never said all Christians are stupid.

Trump said all Mexicans are rapists.

Do you see the difference?

Trump might have said that all Mexicans are rapists, but I haven't heard him say it. Maybe you have a link to that?

Donald Trump’s false comments connecting Mexican immigrants and crime

"“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”"

Okay, he didn't say all Mexicans are rapists. He said all those coming from Mexico to the US are rapists. Again, any person whose family has come over from Mexico, is apparently a rapist.

He put the 'some' in there. I spent quite a bit of time going through his speeches on u tube. He doesn't call them all bad people. He does say, they're not Mexico's best. Why do you defend Mexico's poorest and most needy breaking our laws by coming here, especially after their ex presidente puts the 'F' word on a presidential candidate, and Mexico's top drug capitan putting a hit out on him. Besides? we have our own poor and needy to take care of.
. We are getting just the unskilled peasants coming here illegally. Look at the skills they bring... Meat Packers, common unskilled laborers. How many Mexican doctor wetbacks do you know? These aren't the people coming here.

Guys, I've met some Hispanics who like Trump. Some came here to get away from the third world. They're not that vocal about it with other Hispanics though, because many Mexicans feel this is their country and they're just taking it back. This is the mentality. La Raza and all that. Bill Clinton did a speech at Georgetown a few years ago where he told the crowd of mostly young whites - "By the year 2040, White Americans will be in the minority". The crowd clapped and almost wet their pants with joy over this prospect. What's wrong with some people? Like some on this board. They fight for the rights of illegals to sneak in here, and then stay forever; the rights of tens of thousands of military age muslims to come here and fly their flag, while at the same time, they try to make flying the confederate flag a hate crime.

Are you a rapist? I don't know if you have any Mexican blood in you, but if you are, were those Mexicans who crossed the borders rapists?

Look what happened with Islam, the more and more the "War on Terror" lasted, the more people associate Muslims with terrorists. Even when it's just not true.

Would you like to be see for being a rapist, simply because you're Hispanic? If it gets said enough, then it could happen, it could get out of control. You want that?
. ^^^ The more we disagree with these social justice warriors, the more they confirm in their own mind they are absolutely right and you're totally wrong by simply having a different opinion It's called confirmation bias.You can't have a rational discussion with them because you are only confirming their bias. Best to not debate with them. Try to find a rational liberal who will honestly discuss the issues with you.

You suffer from confirmation bias. He never said all Mexicans coming here are rapists. You said it.
This is what they (liberals) have been doing all along. They take harmless words (and very patriotic ones) and slap the race card on them, and then demonize. Pure liberal methodology. Nothing new. Ho hum.
. Confirmation bias is truly a mental disorder. Search You tube for UMASS Trigleypuff..

Why do you continue defending mass immigration from the third world? I'm part of the Hispanic community, having been married to a Latina. I've owned businesses in Latino areas and get along just fine. But, just like survivors on a lifeboat who, at some point have to reject more survivors climbing aboard, we have to start rejecting Mexico's, and other countries' poor and needy. I've seen entire blocks of homes eminent domained so as to build schools for latino children, many of whom, quite frankly, don't even belong in our country. It turns out that cheap labor isn't so cheap after all.

Guys, I've met some Hispanics who like Trump. Some came here to get away from the third world. They're not that vocal about it with other Hispanics though, because many Mexicans feel this is their country and they're just taking it back. This is the mentality. La Raza and all that. Bill Clinton did a speech at Georgetown a few years ago where he told the crowd of mostly young whites - "By the year 2040, White Americans will be in the minority". The crowd clapped and almost wet their pants with joy over this prospect. What's wrong with some people? Like some on this board. They fight for the rights of illegals to sneak in here, and then stay forever; the rights of tens of thousands of military age muslims to come here and fly their flag, while at the same time, they try to make flying the confederate flag a hate crime.

They are Democrats who would sell their own mothers up the river just for VOTES. That is what drives them. Then there are others who are VESTED INTERESTS who support illegal immigration for their own special reasons.

1. Spanish media needing Spanish-only speakers. These are entirely deoendent on Hispanic migrants for their business survival (ex. Univision, which Jorge Ramos, a top Trump critic is a news anchor for).

2. Businesses wanting cheap labor to boost their profits.

3. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

4. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their huge source of income -maybe # 1. Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

Last edited:

It’s because Hispanic Americans aren’t stupid that they won’t be voting for Trump.

Hispanic Americans know exactly what rightwing bigotry is about concerning undocumented immigrants, having little to do with ‘breaking the law’; it’s about the unwarranted fear and contempt most on the right have for ‘brown people’ who ‘speak Spanish’ and are ‘taking over’ America.

Indeed, the right’s animus toward Hispanics is what’s meant when conservatives refer to ‘taking America back’ – which is to ‘take America back’ from the ‘brown people,’ ‘Spanish speakers,’ and ‘foreigners.’

Forum List

Back