Are blacks "political chumps" for supporting Democrats

On average blacks are less educated than Asians and whites...so they play right into the hands of democraps promising them free shit and that the GOP is out to get them.

So, which Blacks are you targeting with your inane post?

Obviously, you are influenced by the RW propaganda machine that focused on the highly publicized news release where one black child told her white interviewer that she expected "free stuff."That one incident took off like a virus and has infected every weak-minded white person who saw or heard the secondhand news!

On average blacks are less educated than Asians and whites...so they play right into the hands of democraps promising them free shit and that the GOP is out to get them.

Obviously, you are influenced by the RW propaganda machine that focused on the highly publicized news release where one black child told her white interviewer that she expected "free stuff."That one incident took off like a virus and has infected every weak-minded white person who saw or heard the secondhand news!
Could you link that? I'd love to see it!

Yes, you are that stupid.

I said the majority of blacks are less educated than Asians and whites (see the high school grad rates, college grad rates, etc).

So when blacks on average are less educated...they are easier targets for lies by scum liberals, which you seem to be.

Are you black and liberal???

Your little story highlights the empty mind of a liberal. You believe conservatives only come up with our ideas based on "1" story in our lives like you do. See a black male teen walk into the 7-11 talking broken English with his pants hanging near his ankles...and that is why we have our beliefs. It has NOTHING to do with decades of stats that show blacks are typically the ones quitting school or not going to college like their white and Asian peers.....or decades of stats showing the crime rate in the black community compared to in Asian and white communities.

Nah....we just form our opinions like you do, an empty minded twit.

Last edited:
About like the poverty stricken southern voters that vote for republicans. Now those are chumps.

Have figures to back that up? And tell us why Blue Staters are abandoning places like California, New York (Controlled by DEMOCRATS) for more fiscally responsible places like Florida, Texas, Georgia, North and South Carolina...you know the poor South? Can't be too bad eh?

Yes, I have the figures. All the red states in the south are the most dependent on welfare. But I'm not your mommy, so google it yourself.
No 1 for poverty is CA.

Simpleminded fucks like you believe in those bogus stats claiming states with smaller populations like the Dakotas are "welfare queens" since they don't generate as much income tax revenue as New York....uh there are a few more people living in NYC nevermind the entire fucking state.

As for "red states" in the west and deep south being "welfare queens," well dipshit care to compare the % of blacks in the southern states and % Indians in the western states compared to New Hampshire? Blacks and Indians on average are on welfare programs in those states more than honkeys living in New Hampshire, yet your bogus story doesn't mention that fact. FYI....a lot of those welfare people in "red" states are democrap voters.

Oh....I see Hawaii is on the list too....that is full of non-whites on welfare and it's a "blue" obamabot state on meth. :eusa_whistle:

Have figures to back that up? And tell us why Blue Staters are abandoning places like California, New York (Controlled by DEMOCRATS) for more fiscally responsible places like Florida, Texas, Georgia, North and South Carolina...you know the poor South? Can't be too bad eh?

Oh, he'll claim to have the figures but will refuse to link them. Instead, he will tell you to look them up yourself. They're out there, he just can't be bothered...

It should be policy here at USMB that, when making such claims, a member should be required to link their source...

Blacks are so dependent on govt that they just keep voting Dem...Except

Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider
Of the twenty worst states, 16 are either Republican dominated or conservative states. Let's go through the top twenty.

New Mexico: $2.03
Mississippi: $2.02
Alaska: $1.84
Louisiana: $1.78
West Virginia: $1.76
North Dakota: $1.68
Alabama: $1.66
South Dakota: $1.53
Kentucky: $1.51
Virginia: $1.51
Montana: $1.47
Hawaii: $1.44
Maine: $1.41
Arkansas: $1.41
Oklahoma: $1.36
South Carolina: $1.35
Missouri: $1.32
Maryland: $1.30
Tennessee: $1.27
Idaho: $1.21

Does anyone else notice the overwhelming presence of northern "rugged individualist" states, like Alaska, the Dakotas and Montana, along with most of the South? Why it's almost like there's a pattern here or something.

Where can we find liberal bastions California, New York, and Massachusetts? California is 43rd, getting back only $0.78 for every dollar it sends to Washington. New York is 42nd, and one penny better off, at $0.79 per dollar. Massachusetts is 40th, receiving $0.82 for every dollar it sends to DC.

Read more: Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider

Are blacks "political chumps" for supporting Democrats?

Yes.

To the democraps, blacks are nothing more than "useful idiots" to get more votes from for the democratic base and nothing more.

What are they to republicans?

Just regular people, I guess? :dunno:

Why don't you go and find a republican and ask them just to be sure?

I'm not the one who made the silly assertion that you made about a group of people. I run into a lot of self described republicans on this forum, it's quite easy to see what they think of "the Blacks". :)

Personally, I do not believe that black support Democrats in the numbers purported. I remain unshakable in my conviction that whatever the true vote is, the Democrat Big City Machines manufacture the 95-5% black vote supporting Democrats. If we ever had real voter ID and honest elections black "support" of Democrats would plummet. That said, and somehow this wasn't in the "Malcolm X" movie, he believed that blacks who supported Democrats were "Political chumps" and I concur

Blacks know that they can do better that failing public schools and public housing, they need to take a look at what Democrats have done to them all these years

MALCOLM X: "You're A Political Chump!" - YouTube

"Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you’re not only a chump, but you’re a traitor to your race. – Malcolm X

They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now back during the days when you were blind, deaf, and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you’re able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat in disguise. – Malcolm X

They’ve been down there four years, and they’re — all other legislation they wanted to bring up they brought it up and gotten it out of the way, and now they bring up you. And now, they bring up you. You put them first, and they put you last, ’cause you’re a chump, a political chump". – Malcolm X

Well I thought this was going another way. Interesting that Malcolm X saw the democrats for what they are, and what did it get him? Killed by his black brothers. Those who opposed his message they are chumps.

""We, the Black masses, don't want these leaders who seek our support coming to us representing a certain political party. They must come to us today as Black Leaders representing the welfare of Black people. We won't follow any leader today who comes on the basis of political party. Both parties (Democrat and Republican) are controlled by the same people who have abused our rights, and who have deceived us with false promises every time an election rolls around."

Malcolm X "

"Malcolm X considered Johnson a "fox" and Barry Goldwater a "wolf."

Malcolm X writes in his autobiography, "In a wolf's den, I'd always known exactly where I stood; I'd watch the dangerous wolf closer than I would the smooth, sly fox. The wolf's very growling would keep me alert and fighting to survive, whereas I might be lulled and fooled by the tricky fox."

Personally, I do not believe that black support Democrats in the numbers purported. I remain unshakable in my conviction that whatever the true vote is, the Democrat Big City Machines manufacture the 95-5% black vote supporting Democrats. If we ever had real voter ID and honest elections black "support" of Democrats would plummet. That said, and somehow this wasn't in the "Malcolm X" movie, he believed that blacks who supported Democrats were "Political chumps" and I concur

Blacks know that they can do better that failing public schools and public housing, they need to take a look at what Democrats have done to them all these years

MALCOLM X: "You're A Political Chump!" - YouTube

"Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you’re not only a chump, but you’re a traitor to your race. – Malcolm X

They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now back during the days when you were blind, deaf, and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you’re able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat in disguise. – Malcolm X

They’ve been down there four years, and they’re — all other legislation they wanted to bring up they brought it up and gotten it out of the way, and now they bring up you. And now, they bring up you. You put them first, and they put you last, ’cause you’re a chump, a political chump". – Malcolm X

You can be sure that there are an awful lot of blacks among the 10 million Americans unemployed, while Democrats do everything they can to solidify the presense of 12 million illegal aliens (8 million of them EMployed), and grant them amnesty.

Some years ago I worked in a company that had 5 black janitors working for $8/hour. One day they all disappeared and were replaced by 5 Mexicans who couldn't speak English, and never heard of George Washington. They were getting $4/hour (the minimum wage then) Wake up, black people.

What color was the guy who hired them? Why did he hire people who "never heard of George Washington", over his fellow Americans no matter what color they are?

At one time, people were saying this about "theBlacks" and Repubicans:
"Thus the Kansas Exodus was an inconvenient blow to both whites, who expected the masses of black workers in the South to quietly conform to their new role as a cheap, compliant labor force, and to African American elites, who expected them to blindly follow the dictates of the official "black leadership" and the Republican Party. "
Exodus to Kansas

What are they to republicans?

I'm not the one who made the silly assertion that you made about a group of people. I run into a lot of self described republicans on this forum, it's quite easy to see what they think of "the Blacks". :)

You are a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

Must be all that kool-aid that you drink.

I'm not the one who made the silly assertion that you made about a group of people.
Silly assertion? I stated the truth and like a typical libtard, you can't handle the truth. The democraps don't really give a fuck about "the blacks". Democraps only pretend to care just so they can secure more votes for their candidates and to broaden their base. That's it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UObEdF_uhaw]Democrats See "Blacks" as "Useful Idiots"...Viral Video - YouTube[/ame]

It's quite easy to see what the democraps really think of "the Blacks" throughout history.

here is a clue for you you fucking racist lump of dog shit,

the top elelcted official in this nation is a black man.

that makes him the D party head.

blacks are in every level of the dem party.

they help WRITE our platform.

Your so fucking obviously RACIST you cant imagine black people writing party policy.

see your a fucking racist

Strange the Chief of the RNC was black during Bush 2 terms in the White House....you scumbags stole his credit information to trash him.

Condi Rice is black......Clarence Thomas....Allen West, etc.

Scum like you just lie non-stop to feel better about your pathetic life.

why the hell do blacks hate your racist party then?

I think there are three major miscalculations semi-accepted by both sides in this thread.

1) The key voting fact is "hispanic"/black antipathy that goes back to 1512 and the introduction of smallpox onto the American land mass by a black conquistadore. The Ds cannot do anything that will keep that coalition going.
2) The ACA is increasingly a net negative for the poor of any race due to the ever shrinking networks of ACA approved MDs and hospitals.
3) The democrats cannot shake the graveyard vote allegation.

I think this is a debate about the future of the Whigs.

You are a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

Must be all that kool-aid that you drink.

I'm not the one who made the silly assertion that you made about a group of people.
Silly assertion? I stated the truth and like a typical libtard, you can't handle the truth. The democraps don't really give a fuck about "the blacks". Democraps only pretend to care just so they can secure more votes for their candidates and to broaden their base. That's it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UObEdF_uhaw]Democrats See "Blacks" as "Useful Idiots"...Viral Video - YouTube[/ame]

It's quite easy to see what the democraps really think of "the Blacks" throughout history.

An idiot calling me an idiot! :lol:

Let's talk about TODAY, all one has to do is maybe search the term "blacks" , do the thread search option and see who the people are that post disparaging insults and generalizations about Black people. It's certainly not your Liberals or democrats, it's mainly self described conservative/republicans.

Deflect the truth with another dumb remark of yours, but the truth is still there. :)

the real Dupes and chumps are those who defend either one of these worthless parties no matter what they do or say and never question anything they do or say....and we have a whole fucking bunch of these people posting right here daily in this forum.....you know who they are.....

I could just as well say that independents are too gutless to take a stand. By refusing to oppose the greater evil with all their might, they allow the greater evil to go unchecked. "Immorality by inaction" is the independent motto.

Strange the Chief of the RNC was black during Bush 2 terms in the White House....you scumbags stole his credit information to trash him.

Condi Rice is black......Clarence Thomas....Allen West, etc.

Scum like you just lie non-stop to feel better about your pathetic life.

why the hell do blacks hate your racist party then?

Who was this the "Chief of the RNC was black during Bush 2 terms "? :)

Forum List

Back