Are the McMichaels victims of a biased media?

There were a whole lot of people in and out of the site. Apparently, you only get accosted by the white thugs if you are black.
He was not accosted...he was followed because Mac Sr. recognized him as he jogged by the Macs home.

I realize how important it is to you to try and make this a racial incident but race played no role in it.

A smart thing to do, when a moron threatens you with a long gun. It's a shame he didn't get it away from him and put new breathing holes in both of the murderous hilljacks.
No the smart thing is to cooperate and not annoy the man with the gun. Let the lawyers sort it out.

Ask them. That is their defense claim

They have not put up a defense yet my dear.

Mac Sr. did say that when they began their pursuit they intended to make a citizens arrest which of course they certainly were entitled to do.

Actually. Yes.

The Aggravated Assault Law says that the person who holds the gun. The weapon. Well it isn’t their intentions that matter. It is how the others feel. If I am holding a gun. And you feel I am doing so in a threatening manner. You would be justified in attacking me in self defense.

It is similar to the laws on armed robbery. The bad guy doesn’t need to have a weapon to commit armed robbery. The clerk just has to believe that he had one.

The robber may only have an object. Say a wallet in ish pocket held in his hand. But if the clerk believes it is a gun. It’s armed robbery.

Or are you going to argue we should consider bank robbers burglars if they don’t break out the weapon for inspection?
You go on and on about what the law allegedly is according to you....why not just post the law and let everyone decide for themselves exactly what it means?

You AssUMe, why would you need protection from a man you are chasing with a gun?
Because burglers can be violent

Being an experienced thief the black guy must have known that the cops would do nothing to him

But he chose to fight to the death instead

The Black Brain Disease strikes again

So in other words your dumbass knows these 3 racist, rednecks don't have a leg to stand on and you are only coming with a lame ass defense of them because you are of the same ilk.
No

I’m saying trash talking black radicals such as you are a waste of my time

Young black man, jogging alone and unarmed in Georgia, followed three white thugs in pick up trucks trying to cut him off and even hitting him…saying they “just want to talk”. That sure sounds safe and friendly.
Could the same be said for a white kid in Kenosha?

Everybody loves talking out of both sides of their asses don't they?

Being an experienced thief the black guy must have known that the cops would do nothing to him

Well....he was on parole and he knew the cops had been summoned as the neighbor in the house he was 'visiting' came outside to get a better look at him knowing he was trespassing and called the police whilst outside and ahmaud took off when he saw the neighbor make the phone call so he either heard what was said or figured the guy was calling the police so ahmaud hauled ass...unfortunately for him he ran in front of the house of the guy that had been 'deputized' to handle such neighborhood problems....Gregory MacMichaels who recogonized ahbery from a video of the trespasser he had seen previously and thus the pursuit was on.

I say all that to say this....ahmaud may have thought he would be sent back to jail because he was on parole ....which may have triggered him to be willing to try anything to avoid going back to jail.

He was known not to have a firm grip on reality as he suffered from hallucinations....thus he may have thought he could take Travis shot gun away from him and use that to make his escape....probably watched a lot of movies where they do stuff like that.

You have no proof of a citizens arrest because there was no citizens arrest....you know it....I know it....yet you pretend like there was. Why?
Liar. They said themselves they went after him to enforce a citizens arrest.

They have not put up a defense yet my dear.

Mac Sr. did say that when they began their pursuit they intended to make a citizens arrest which of course they certainly were entitled to do.
False. They had no legal right to make a citizens arrest; which requires witnessing a felony or at least having immediate knowledge of a felony. They had neither as Arbery had not committed a felony nor was even suspected of committing a felony. Your homey is gonna fry.

the-simpsons-electric-chair.gif

False. They had no legal right to make a citizens arrest; which requires witnessing a felony or at least having immediate knowledge of a felony. They had neither as Arbery had not committed a felony nor was even suspected of committing a felony. Your homey is gonna fry.

the-simpsons-electric-chair.gif
They had a right to do it, they just did it in the wrong way

I can’t find any indication they called the police until after the shooting. How did they know the cops were on the way?
They called the cops when they first located him----they were trying to delay him leaving the area in order for the cops to come and arrest him.

The McMichael's aren't victims of anything. They acted like idiots
They are victims of our woke immoral and stupid Obama inspired prosecutors .........The MCMichaels were doing their job---stopping the criminals when the criminal decided to attack them forcing them to protect themselves as the criminal tried to steal their gun. The criminal btw, not allowed weapons and convicted of steaking before.

Racist imbecile, there's no evidence he burgled anything.

Well....he was on parole and he knew the cops had been summoned as the neighbor in the house he was 'visiting' came outside to get a better look at him knowing he was trespassing and called the police whilst outside and ahmaud took off when he saw the neighbor make the phone call so he either heard what was said or figured the guy was calling the police so ahmaud hauled ass...unfortunately for him he ran in front of the house of the guy that had been 'deputized' to handle such neighborhood problems....Gregory MacMichaels who recogonized ahbery from a video of the trespasser he had seen previously and thus the pursuit was on.

I say all that to say this....ahmaud may have thought he would be sent back to jail because he was on parole ....which may have triggered him to be willing to try anything to avoid going back to jail.

He was known not to have a firm grip on reality as he suffered from hallucinations....thus he may have thought he could take Travis shot gun away from him and use that to make his escape....probably watched a lot of movies where they do stuff like that.
Your lies will not help in court. There's no evidence he knew the cops had been called.

They had a right to do it, they just did it in the wrong way
Nope, they had no legal right.

§ 17-4-60

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

Making a citizens arrest is predicated on witnessing a felony, or at least having immediate knowledge. As Arbery had not committed a felony, they had neither witnessed, nor had immediate knowledge, of him committing a felony.

This failure on their part to enforce a citizen's arrest is among the reasons I expect to see convictions in this case.

They called the cops when they first located him----they were trying to delay him leaving the area in order for the cops to come and arrest him.
No, they didn't. Someone else did call the police but neither Travis McMichael nor William Bryan called the police. Greg McMichael did but not until they chased Arbery throughout their neighborhood for about four minutes. And that call came seconds before the altercation between Travis and Arbery.

Forum List

Back