Are There Any Conservative Hawks Like Me, Thinking of Voting For Hillary?

Well, I haven't been going out on forums, looking, till now; that's what I mean; I've been looking for hawkish comments on Syria since September, and found few.

I'm as conservative as they come and I'd rather die a death of a thousand paper cuts than ever vote for that corrupt old bitch

Good we don't want you to bring shame to the Democratic Party. Has Daesh taken over Route Irish yet?

Don't worry, Obama's neo-appeasement's bad enough--I congratulate you on the failure of Bernie, too; there's hope for you all, yet.

I'm as conservative as they come and I'd rather die a death of a thousand paper cuts than ever vote for that corrupt old bitch

Good we don't want you to bring shame to the Democratic Party. Has Daesh taken over Route Irish yet?

What the fuck is it with you daffy left loons and this Route Irish bullshit? Wait....you are Fake Jake? Did you just out yourself? LMAO

I'm wondering; I feel quite alone, at this point.

You're definitely not alone. I imagine that about 60% of the Republican party will be voting for Hillary Clinton. We know already that half of Republican women will not cast a vote for Donald Trump, and are millions of Republican men that will not swallow the Trump bait. We even have top Republican legislators that are refusing to endorse Donald Trump, even though he is the imminent nominee. G.W Bush, Mitt Romney and many others won't even be going to the Republican National convention this year. Paul Ryan may not even be there, and he is supposed to lead the convention, but stated if Trump doesn't want him there, he'll be happy to step aside.

Here's some good articles for you.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Election 2016: Top Republicans may skip GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Last edited:
If we knew then what we know now, we could have done everything different. We could have bribed Saddam Hussein's second-in-command to kill him and take over, avoiding the need to invade Iraq. We could have bribed the Taliban to kill Osama bin Laden, avoiding the need to invade Afganistan. We could have solved these problems with a few million dollars in assassination money, instead of trillions fighting two wars.

The reason we didn't go that route was because of the neo-conservatives, who convinced President Bush that he could use the U.S. military to impose democracy on countries that have existed thousands of years without it.

I'm not sure what you think makes one a hawk in any event I'm not keen on voting for Hillary or Trump.

Forum List

Back