🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Tim Kaine and Elizabeth warren the happiest politicians in Washington...?

If this video does what a video of a republican collapsing would do......then are tim kaine and elizabeth warren doing the happy dance today?
There will be a big push for Lizzie from Bernie Sanders supporters and liberal media like Mika Brezinski.

Kaine isn't 'the next in line' for anything.

Kaine is Hillary's 'Plus 1' part of her ticket. If she pulls out the ticket pulls out. The election would be delayed while the libs scramble for a new candidate.

That would be the best thing for libs - the GOP wouldn't have time to dig up dirt on them and launch negative ads.

So how do you delay an election when some States are already accepting absentee ballots? No matter what happens the regressives are stuck with the hildabitch.
It appears to me that the Hildabitch has the nomination...

So if she pulls out, the Dummyrats simply don't have a candidate...

Did Candycorn just get cornholed???

Don't forget, Americans have a history of voting for dead candidates.

Five people have won election to Congress, despite being dead

Kaine isn't 'the next in line' for anything.

Kaine is Hillary's 'Plus 1' part of her ticket. If she pulls out the ticket pulls out. The election would be delayed while the libs scramble for a new candidate.

That would be the best thing for libs - the GOP wouldn't have time to dig up dirt on them and launch negative ads.

So how do you delay an election when some States are already accepting absentee ballots? No matter what happens the regressives are stuck with the hildabitch.
It appears to me that the Hildabitch has the nomination...

So if she pulls out, the Dummyrats simply don't have a candidate...

Did Candycorn just get cornholed???

Don't forget, Americans have a history of voting for dead candidates.

Five people have won election to Congress, despite being dead
Well, hell...

If the Democrats let dead people vote, it wouldn't surprise me if they stuff one and try to pass them off as being at work...

Forum List

Back