Are we better off than we were a year ago ??

Joe Biden is obviously insane. He's had brain surgery on two occasions and is slipping farther into the neurocognitive disorder of dementia every day. He is also a pathological liar, a racist, a bigot, a thief, and a traitor. He and his son have taken money undeclared from the Mayor of Moscow, from Ukraine, and from China.

He is not fit to lead this country or any other.
He is not fit to lead a dozen kindergartners across a crosswalk.

Is this the part where we're supposed to be intimidated? 'Cause, I gotta be honest, guy...you're just coming off like an utter buffoon.
The leftists are flying into a mad, profanity-laced rage because they know everything Biden has touched is completely screwed up, ans we are now less than a year away from midterms. They panicking.

Yeah, not really. He may not have been saying that, but I sure am.
You're not really saying anything beyond 'I disagree with you'. USMB commenters disagree. If we didn't, this would be the lamest site on the Innert00bs. Please try to not get it twisted beyond that basic fact.

Is that your only gauge of doing better? That's besides the fact it would have been that low many months ago if Dementia decided against paying people more money to stay home than work, plus if he did that, we wouldn't have the supply chain problem we've had and inflation now that employers have to overpay for labor.
Your blob signed off on 2 stimulus checks. Strange how you didn't call him "demented".

Forum List

Back