Are we the people going to stand for this

How many illegals have you invited into your home?

I went to an Illegal Foreign National's house ...
The lady of the house offered me a glass of lemonade and the place was fucking spotless.

Now they don't want to purposefully damage America I don't think as in that's their only goal.

What it is they do want I'd water is the bring in as many illegals as possible and find a way to allow them to vote so they can stack the deck in their favor for elections. Just like what Democrats did to California in the late 80s.

And an added benefit to them is they create more low end middle class workers to control. They don't want strong willed, free minded, determined people that are smart and capable. They want grunts that will follow marching orders.

But the problem is they don't seem to have any love for America or Americans at all and do not care about how they get something done or the end result of their actions. These are a group of people that care so little that if there was a house with someone who disagreed with them inside it they could totally justify burning the house down to get rid of that person. And they will shit allover America and Americans to get what they want and as long as it's nice in their backyard they don't care what happens to the country.
Their goal is single-party rule. They want power, all they can get, and to hell with the consequences to the nation.

Agreed. The Liberals think we should have open borders but don’t want US to call their countries of origin “shit holes”

Unsustainable growth in the poverty to minimum wage range ... Never results in anything good.
It will do a much better job making our own country a shithole.

And that proves...what, exactly?

It's an observation ... And one you reminded me of.
I thought it was pretty interesting and it surprised me.

I'm not chasing the ball ...
I don't care what anyone on Capitol Hill thinks.

I just look at the people ... Good, bad, indifferent.
Either way ... It's unsustainable, and there isn't anything nice about having to fix it.

What were you trying to prove?

It's an observation ... And one you reminded me of.
I thought it was pretty interesting and it surprised me.

I'm not chasing the ball ...
I don't care what anyone on Capitol Hill thinks.

I just look at the people ... Good, bad, indifferent.
Either way ... It's unsustainable, and there isn't anything nice about having to fix it.

What were you trying to prove?

I was curious, so I asked a question. There are good and bad people in whatever subgroup you want to divide people into.

I was curious, so I asked a question. There are good and bad people in whatever subgroup you want to divide people into.

Yeah ... And it would be best if any law addressing it were to remain indiscriminate as far as subgroups
when it comes to whatever actually happens.

If we start making excuses ... It will just lead us back to where we currently are.

Forum List

Back