🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you really pro-choice?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
How pro-choice are pro-choice people when they fight against laws that would force doctors to inform the patient of all the consequences of their decision to terminate their pregnancy. Don't you want them to have an informed choice? The government already forces warning on cigarettes so people can be fully informed of their choice. The government also forces credit card companies to inform people of how long it would take to pay it off. Those are helping people make informed choices but the minute the issue comes to abortion then the government has to but out of our affairs. The people who push this crap aren't really being that consistent in their arguments. It is my body and my right to abort but my body and my right not to have health care insurance doesn't exist. The left really doesn't believe in this rhetoric. They just use it as an argument to persuade people to shoot out dead babies from their vaginas.

There's no such thing as "pro-choice". Ripping the limbs off defenseless babies letting them bleed out in the womb and severing their spine from their heads in barbaric abortion procedures made people uncomfortable so they invented the sugar coated label "pro-choice". That's like calling the ovens in Auschwitz Jew warmers.

Are you pro death penalty ? I always find it ironic that "pro life " people will fight tooth and nail for a zygote , but then are perfectly fine wh killing a living breathing human being begging for his life .

Are you pro death penalty ? I always find it ironic that "pro life " people will fight tooth and nail for a zygote , but then are perfectly fine wh killing a living breathing human being begging for his life .

^^^ that says VOLUMES about the left, defenseless baby KILL IT, some rapist murderous pig animal forgive it.

What did the unborn human do that warrants its death?

What did the criminal do that warrants its death?

How pro-choice are pro-choice people when they fight against laws that would force doctors to inform the patient of all the consequences of their decision to terminate their pregnancy.

No, we fight against laws that require doctors to lie outright to their patients. We support doctors talking honesty and without coercion with their patients.

You, however, support such "mandated lying" laws. You support an authoritarian state mandating what speech must be spoken. Stalin would heartily approve of your position.

Besides being a big fan of mandated lying to women, you pro-lifers are also raging hypocrites on this topic, because you don't support the same kind of mandated government lecture laws for every other medical procedure.

So, pro-lifers are dishonest hypocrites, while pro-choicers are consistent, honest and moral.

Now go pound sand, you sick pro-life control freaks. Stop obsessing over who's having sex, as only total pervs think like that. A woman's body does not belong to you, your church or your precious authoritarian state, and you'll just have to learn to deal with it.

For one you are talking a potential human being . The other is undoubtably a living breathing self viable human .

For one you are talking a potential human being . The other is undoubtably a living breathing self viable human .

Both are human, both are beings, both are human beings

What did the unborn do that warrants its death? The unborn doesn't even get a trial.

Are you pro death penalty ? I always find it ironic that "pro life " people will fight tooth and nail for a zygote , but then are perfectly fine wh [sic] killing a living breathing human being begging for his life .

Not nearly as odd as it is that those on the wrong value the lives of the very worst criminals, more than they value the lives of the most innocent and defenseless children.

One is a fetus, the other a cancer on society.

How pro-choice are pro-choice people when they fight against laws that would force doctors to inform the patient of all the consequences of their decision to terminate their pregnancy.

No, we fight against laws that require doctors to lie outright to their patients. We support doctors talking honesty and without coercion with their patients.

You, however, support such "mandated lying" laws. You support an authoritarian state mandating what speech must be spoken. Stalin would heartily approve of your position.

Besides being a big fan of mandated lying to women, you pro-lifers are also raging hypocrites on this topic, because you don't support the same kind of mandated government lecture laws for every other medical procedure.

So, pro-lifers are dishonest hypocrites, while pro-choicers are consistent, honest and moral.

Now go pound sand, you sick pro-life control freaks. Stop obsessing over who's having sex, as only total pervs think like that. A woman's body does not belong to you, your church or your precious authoritarian state, and you'll just have to learn to deal with it.

How is informing the woman what happens to the unborn human during an abortion lying?

Why don't you want women to have all information so they can make an informed decision?

What did the unborn do that warrants its death? The unborn doesn't even get a trial.

Well when you get into it, that fetus is constantly assaulting it's host mom. And can potentially kill her .

There are monsters on death row . But you don't have to kill them. Ya know , they were fetus at one time !

One is a criminal, and one an innocent child. And on whose side do we find the liberals? As usual, they come down on the side of the criminal.

Well when you get into it, that fetus is constantly assaulting .

There are monsters on death row . But you don't have to kill them. Ya know , they were fetus at one time !

wtf? What the hell kind of drugs are you on?

What did the unborn do that warrants its death?

One is a criminal, and one an innocent child. And on whose side do we find the liberals? As usual, they come down on the side of the criminal.

If it's a human it can live on its own.

You draw your random right to life line in the sand and you think your so enlightend . Yet you will kill an adult human being . Hypocrite ! Next time you claim to be "pro life " be sure to include an asterisk .

How is informing the woman what happens to the unborn human during an abortion lying?

You seem confused. There is no "unborn human being", so that's the first lie you want to mandate.

Pro-lifers also want to mandate telling the woman "abortion increases breast cancer risk." That's a flat-out lie.

Pro-lifers also want to mandate telling the woman "an early term fetus feels pain." That's a flat-out lie.

Why don't you want women to have all information so they can make an informed decision?

I do. And a doctor will do that, without the Stalinist coercion that you demand.

And I just listed some of the outright lies that you support telling women.

And you haven't explained why you don't support mandated official government speeches for every medical procedure. If "having all information" is so important, shouldn't AnOfficialSpeech be mandated for every single procedure of any type?

Pro-choicers are honest and consistent. Pro-lifers are dishonest and hypocritical.

Typically Bill Clinton paraded a line of "victims" when he vetoed a bill that would have outlawed the abomination of "partial birth abortion". The testimony of the women was based a half truth typical of democrats and the fawning liberal media wasn't interested in clarifying it. It's possible that medical conditions can be so severe that a pregnancy in the 3rd trimester has to be terminated but the usual reason for terminating a pregnancy is to save the baby, not kill it. The "late term abortion procedure" is intended and set up and determined to do one thing and that is "legally" killing a full term infant. As a matter of fact one part of the procedure calls for the technicians to turn the baby around in the birth canal, which is medically unnecessary and painful to the mother, in order to produce what they used to call a "breach birth" where the legs appear first rather than the head. The reason is simple. Democrats and liberals have managed to tweak the legal system to such an extent that they justify stabbing a full term infant in the back of the head and sucking it's brain out if as little as an inch of the baby's head remains in the birth canal because technically the baby isn't born yet and is not human in a legal sense and has no Constitutional right to life..

Well when you get into it, that fetus is constantly assaulting it's host mom. And can potentially kill her .

I am Pro-Choice and also support the usage of the Death Penalty, so it make me wonder how can one be for Pro-Choice and not supporting the Death Penalty and the ones that Support the Death Penalty can not be Pro-Choice.

Oh, and some people do not deserve to keep on living after the heinous crime they committed and the woman body is her choice and not mine to tell her what to do with...

I am Pro-Choice and also support the usage of the Death Penalty, so it make me wonder how can one be for Pro-Choice and not supporting the Death Penalty and the ones that Support the Death Penalty can not be Pro-Choice.

Oh, and some people do not deserve to keep on living after the heinous crime they committed and the woman body is her choice and not mine to tell her what to do with...

Willfully and unjustly taking the life of an innocent human being is right at the top of crimes that are so heinous that the one who willingly has any part of it deserves to be put to death. And this certainly includes abortion, which is perhaps the most heinous form of this crime, against the most innocent and helpless victim.

How pro-choice are pro-choice people when they fight against laws that would force doctors to inform the patient of all the consequences of their decision to terminate their pregnancy. Don't you want them to have an informed choice? The government already forces warning on cigarettes so people can be fully informed of their choice. The government also forces credit card companies to inform people of how long it would take to pay it off. Those are helping people make informed choices but the minute the issue comes to abortion then the government has to but out of our affairs. The people who push this crap aren't really being that consistent in their arguments. It is my body and my right to abort but my body and my right not to have health care insurance doesn't exist. The left really doesn't believe in this rhetoric. They just use it as an argument to persuade people to shoot out dead babies from their vaginas.
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong; nothing but a false comparison fallacy.

There are necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policies as authorized by the Commerce Clause, which have nothing to do with privacy rights and substantive due process as protected by the 14th Amendment.

Consequently ‘the left’ is being perfectly consistent with regard to Constitutional regulatory measures which safeguard the health and safety of consumers, and privacy rights jurisprudence that limits government authority concerning a woman’s protected liberty of choice.

You’re confusing two issues one having nothing to do with the other, and your thread premise fails as a consequence.

Forum List

Back