🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you really pro-choice?

How pro-choice are pro-choice people when they fight against laws that would force doctors to inform the patient of all the consequences of their decision to terminate their pregnancy. Don't you want them to have an informed choice?

??? Is there a particular consequence(s) you have in mind and that is within the realm of medicine? If so, what is it/are they?

How is informing the woman what happens to the unborn human during an abortion lying?

You seem confused. There is no "unborn human being", so that's the first lie you want to mandate.

Pro-lifers also want to mandate telling the woman "abortion increases breast cancer risk." That's a flat-out lie.

Pro-lifers also want to mandate telling the woman "an early term fetus feels pain." That's a flat-out lie.

Why don't you want women to have all information so they can make an informed decision?

I do. And a doctor will do that, without the Stalinist coercion that you demand.

And I just listed some of the outright lies that you support telling women.

And you haven't explained why you don't support mandated official government speeches for every medical procedure. If "having all information" is so important, shouldn't AnOfficialSpeech be mandated for every single procedure of any type?

Pro-choicers are honest and consistent. Pro-lifers are dishonest and hypocritical.

The unborn are human, they are beings (they exist). They are human beings, in the very early stages of their development. They can not be anything else. Abortion kills an unborn human being, no matter how many times you and your ilk spew your nonsense that they don't kill a human. That is bullshit. Period.

Absolutely, mandate that all information be given to patients for all procedures. YOU may trust that docs will do this, I know they don't so I've no problem with them being required to do such.

How pro-choice are pro-choice people when they fight against laws that would force doctors to inform the patient of all the consequences of their decision to terminate their pregnancy. Don't you want them to have an informed choice? The government already forces warning on cigarettes so people can be fully informed of their choice. The government also forces credit card companies to inform people of how long it would take to pay it off. Those are helping people make informed choices but the minute the issue comes to abortion then the government has to but out of our affairs. The people who push this crap aren't really being that consistent in their arguments. It is my body and my right to abort but my body and my right not to have health care insurance doesn't exist. The left really doesn't believe in this rhetoric. They just use it as an argument to persuade people to shoot out dead babies from their vaginas.
If you have the right to abort, then you are most likely saving us money by not having a baby. Assuming most young women who have unplanned and unwanted pregnancies are low income people. Young broke ass kids.

If you choose not to have healthcare and something happens to you, we have to pay for your sorry ass. You aren't free to cost us money fool.

How is informing the woman what happens to the unborn human during an abortion lying?

You seem confused. There is no "unborn human being", so that's the first lie you want to mandate.

Pro-lifers also want to mandate telling the woman "abortion increases breast cancer risk." That's a flat-out lie.

Pro-lifers also want to mandate telling the woman "an early term fetus feels pain." That's a flat-out lie.

Why don't you want women to have all information so they can make an informed decision?

I do. And a doctor will do that, without the Stalinist coercion that you demand.

And you haven't explained why you don't support mandated official government speeches for every medical procedure. If "having all information" is so important, shouldn't AnOfficialSpeech be mandated for every single procedure of any type?

Pro-choicers are honest and consistent. Pro-lifers are dishonest and hypocritical.

The unborn are human, they are beings (they exist). They are human beings, in the very early stages of their development. They can not be anything else. Abortion kills an unborn human being, no matter how many times you and your ilk spew your nonsense that they don't kill a human. That is bullshit. Period.

Absolutely, mandate that all information be given to patients for all procedures. YOU may trust that docs will do this, I know they don't so I've no problem with them being required to do such.

I have proof abortion is not murder and a fetus is not a life. What mother would not die for the life of their child? But how many of you pro lifers say you're ok with abortion if it's "to save the life of the mother"? What kind of mother is she to choose to live and have her child die? What a selfish mother.

Are you pro death penalty ? I always find it ironic that "pro life " people will fight tooth and nail for a zygote , but then are perfectly fine wh killing a living breathing human being begging for his life .
one is a criminal that has proven dangerous to society
the other is an innocent child.
Hope that helps you clear things up.

I have proof abortion is not murder and a fetus is not a life. What mother would not die for the life of their child? But how many of you pro lifers say you're ok with abortion if it's "to save the life of the mother"? What kind of mother is she to choose to live and have her child die? What a selfish mother.
that would be the same mother that lets them run around the streets unattended then looks to sue someone when the little tyke is noticed missing 3 or 4 days later.

that would be the same mother that lets them run around the streets unattended then looks to sue someone when the little tyke is noticed missing 3 or 4 days later.

Seriously though I may not personally choose to get an abortion but if I were an American woman of child baring age I would want the option. And not just in cases or rape or incest. I might have just been stupid and let little johnny put the tip in me for a second and I don't think that should alter the rest of my life in such a dramatic way for that little mistake. Not when you can just go in and suck it out.

Quick, simple and safe

https://thinkprogress.org/youre-40-...-than-from-an-abortion-9590b61d4e8#.m6yfwknf6

You’re 40 Times More Likely To Die From A Colonoscopy Than From An Abortion

Fear of medical risk is being used to enact harsh restrictions on abortion clinics throughout the nation. By framing this effort in terms of women’s “health and safety,” abortion opponents have successfully convinced lawmakers that clinics and doctors need additional regulation. Although those harsh requirements are actually designed to force clinics out of businessaltogether, that hasn’t stopped them from advancing. According to the Guttmacher Institute, more than half of women of reproductive age now live in area where they’re subject to these state restrictions.

Seriously though I may not personally choose to get an abortion but if I were an American woman of child baring age I would want the option. And not just in cases or rape or incest. I might have just been stupid and let little johnny put the tip in me for a second and I don't think that should alter the rest of my life in such a dramatic way for that little mistake. Not when you can just go in and suck it out.

Quick, simple and safe

https://thinkprogress.org/youre-40-...-than-from-an-abortion-9590b61d4e8#.m6yfwknf6
Im totally against it but Im not going to make that choice for anyone. However I would like to see men have the right to support a child or not, and I dont want to see any public funds being used to provide abortions.
women can make up their own mind to have or not, but they need to pay for it and not expect the government chip in or fund it.
But mostly, if women have the ultimate choice to have or not, then men really need to have a choice to support or not.

Quick, simple and safe

Im totally against it but Im not going to make that choice for anyone. However I would like to see men have the right to support a child or not, and I dont want to see any public funds being used to provide abortions.
women can make up their own mind to have or not, but they need to pay for it and not expect the government chip in or fund it.
But mostly, if women have the ultimate choice to have or not, then men really need to have a choice to support or not.
Well that's not going to happen but as a man I love it!

And no, I say as a society we should pay for it. I'd rather pay for Tamika's 5 abortions than her 5 kids.

Fear of medical risk is being used to enact harsh restrictions on abortion clinics throughout the nation. By framing this effort in terms of women’s “health and safety,” abortion opponents have successfully convinced lawmakers that clinics and doctors need additional regulation. Although those harsh requirements are actually designed to force clinics out of businessaltogether, that hasn’t stopped them from advancing. According to the Guttmacher Institute, more than half of women of reproductive age now live in area where they’re subject to these state restrictions.
I think the left should be ok with anything that needs to be done before allowing an abortion. If there is no problem jumping through hoops to use some rights, there is nothing wrong with jumping through hoops to use others.
Nobody is coming after your abortions.

Quick, simple and safe

Well that's not going to happen but as a man I love it!

And no, I say as a society we should pay for it. I'd rather pay for Tamika's 5 abortions than her 5 kids.
Then use your money. IM against it, I dont want to fund anything as vile as an abortion.
Now if Tamika were to be forced to have a hysterectomy along with her first abortion, maybe so,then we would not be stuck with paying for the sluts next 5 abortions.

I would like to know why most abortion clinics are in low income black neighborhoods.

They're not.

Who told you that lie?

Remember, anti-abortion people always lie about everything. Never, ever trust them on any topic. They literally believe that God has given them a free pass to engage in any bad behavior "for the cause".

By that very peculiar logic, unfertilized eggs are also human beings. That is indisputable. I was once an unfertilized egg, hence unfertilized eggs are clearly a stage of human development.

And you're a vicious killer for saying otherwise. Oh, the humanity, the open pro-life hatred of helpless haploid humans.

Point is, your logic is crap. Fetuses have never been thought of as human beings, ever. Over the whole course of human history, the whole planet has considered "born" to be the dividing line as to when something becomes a human being. You don't get to change that definition on a whim.

I think the left should be ok with anything that needs to be done before allowing an abortion. If there is no problem jumping through hoops to use some rights, there is nothing wrong with jumping through hoops to use others.
Trump says different and so do the GOP's actions legislatively nation wide. Me thinks you guys aren't completely ready to admit you want to outlaw abortion. Lucky for us Trump doesn't know subtle.

Trump says different and so do the GOP's actions legislatively nation wide. Me thinks you guys aren't completely ready to admit you want to outlaw abortion. Lucky for us Trump doesn't know subtle.
same can be said about guns, hillary stood there and lied about that again last night.
the left wants to outlaw guns.
but Donald missed his chance last night when hillary went on about all the things that funding planned parenthood brought women.
Now that we have the ACA, it should take care of all these things, it seems redundant and a waste of money to fund the ACA and planned parenthood at the same time. Unless the ACA really is not working, then fund planned parenthood and get rid of the ACA.

same can be said about guns, hillary stood there and lied about that again last night.
the left wants to outlaw guns.
but Donald missed his chance last night when hillary went on about all the things that funding planned parenthood brought women.
Now that we have the ACA, it should take care of all these things, it seems redundant and a waste of money to fund the ACA and planned parenthood at the same time. Unless the ACA really is not working, then fund planned parenthood and get rid of the ACA.
No she didn't and no we don't. You are just a liar. Perfect example.

We do not want to outlaw guns but you most certainly do want to outlaw abortion. It's murder is what you believe. Women who've gotten abortions are murderers. And women who get them in the future are murderers.

No one will answer my question. "Why would a mother abort a baby because it will save her life?" No mother would choose to live and kill her child. Fact is, a fetus isn't a baby.

Are you pro death penalty ? I always find it ironic that "pro life " people will fight tooth and nail for a zygote , but then are perfectly fine wh killing a living breathing human being begging for his life .
one is a criminal that has proven dangerous to society
the other is an innocent child.
Hope that helps you clear things up.

The other is a potential human being . And it's not innocent , it's a leech assualting it's host mother.

Forum List

Back