🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you really pro-choice?

How pro-choice are pro-choice people when they fight against laws that would force doctors to inform the patient of all the consequences of their decision to terminate their pregnancy.

No, we fight against laws that require doctors to lie outright to their patients. We support doctors talking honesty and without coercion with their patients.

You, however, support such "mandated lying" laws. You support an authoritarian state mandating what speech must be spoken. Stalin would heartily approve of your position.

Besides being a big fan of mandated lying to women, you pro-lifers are also raging hypocrites on this topic, because you don't support the same kind of mandated government lecture laws for every other medical procedure.

So, pro-lifers are dishonest hypocrites, while pro-choicers are consistent, honest and moral.

Now go pound sand, you sick pro-life control freaks. Stop obsessing over who's having sex, as only total pervs think like that. A woman's body does not belong to you, your church or your precious authoritarian state, and you'll just have to learn to deal with it.
Every other medical "procedure" can't be easily interpreted as murder.
That's a stretch.

No one seems to be able to answer me. Pro lifers say its OK to abort if it's to save the life of the mother. If that's her baby how can she choose to murder her child to save her life? Pro lifers would choose the baby over the mother, right? But they don't because it's not really a life/baby until it's born.

How pro-choice are pro-choice people when they fight against laws that would force doctors to inform the patient of all the consequences of their decision to terminate their pregnancy.

No, we fight against laws that require doctors to lie outright to their patients. We support doctors talking honesty and without coercion with their patients.

You, however, support such "mandated lying" laws. You support an authoritarian state mandating what speech must be spoken. Stalin would heartily approve of your position.

Besides being a big fan of mandated lying to women, you pro-lifers are also raging hypocrites on this topic, because you don't support the same kind of mandated government lecture laws for every other medical procedure.

So, pro-lifers are dishonest hypocrites, while pro-choicers are consistent, honest and moral.

Now go pound sand, you sick pro-life control freaks. Stop obsessing over who's having sex, as only total pervs think like that. A woman's body does not belong to you, your church or your precious authoritarian state, and you'll just have to learn to deal with it.
That's a stretch.

No one seems to be able to answer me. Pro lifers say its OK to abort if it's to save the life of the mother. If that's her baby how can she choose to murder her child to save her life? Pro lifers would choose the baby over the mother, right? But they don't because it's not really a life/baby until it's born.
Pro lifers can choose either one....

If it's a human it can live on its own.
So Stephen Hawking isn't a human, eh?
babies have been known to live after being born as early as 6 months.
and while we are at it, the welfare crowd cant live on their own so are you implying that its ok to abort them?

That was actually meant for Timmy, not g5000, just to clear that up.

Should the welfare crowd have more kids?

And I'm not thinking women should get abortions after 6 months. Maybe 3 months should be the cut off. Or 2. Unless it's going to have problems then late term abortions are ok
let them have as many as they want, but cut off additional benefits after 2. No more for more kids.
That by itself is going to reduce the number of pregnancies in the welfare crowd.
again, why should the taxpayer get stuck with funding peoples poor lifestyle choices.

That's a stretch.

its not that its not really a life, its that a choice has to be made. If the mother die during child birth, then its possible that the child will also die, thats two deaths.

I have proof abortion is not murder and a fetus is not a life. What mother would not die for the life of their child? But how many of you pro lifers say you're ok with abortion if it's "to save the life of the mother"? What kind of mother is she to choose to live and have her child die? What a selfish mother.

Abortion terminates/ends/kills the life of a preborn human. Period.

Oh look, one of you bastards finally admitted that women who abort their unborn are selfish. In fact, they're the most selfish bitches imaginable ... they kill their own offspring in utero.

I have proof abortion is not murder and a fetus is not a life. What mother would not die for the life of their child? But how many of you pro lifers say you're ok with abortion if it's "to save the life of the mother"? What kind of mother is she to choose to live and have her child die? What a selfish mother.

Oh look, one of you bastards finally admitted that women who abort their unborn are selfish. In fact, they're the most selfish bitches imaginable ... they kill their own offspring in utero.
Yeah, that's it.

How is informing the woman what happens to the unborn human during an abortion lying?

You seem confused. There is no "unborn human being", so that's the first lie you want to mandate.

Pro-lifers also want to mandate telling the woman "abortion increases breast cancer risk." That's a flat-out lie.

Pro-lifers also want to mandate telling the woman "an early term fetus feels pain." That's a flat-out lie.

Why don't you want women to have all information so they can make an informed decision?

I do. And a doctor will do that, without the Stalinist coercion that you demand.

And I just listed some of the outright lies that you support telling women.

And you haven't explained why you don't support mandated official government speeches for every medical procedure. If "having all information" is so important, shouldn't AnOfficialSpeech be mandated for every single procedure of any type?

Pro-choicers are honest and consistent. Pro-lifers are dishonest and hypocritical.

The unborn are human, they are beings (they exist). They are human beings, in the very early stages of their development. They can not be anything else. Abortion kills an unborn human being, no matter how many times you and your ilk spew your nonsense that they don't kill a human. That is bullshit. Period.

Absolutely, mandate that all information be given to patients for all procedures. YOU may trust that docs will do this, I know they don't so I've no problem with them being required to do such.

what percentage of abortions are due to the mothers health do you think?
what percentage are due to the mother being a slut that was not able to keep her legs together.
How many children could be saved if we just made abortion for rape, incest and the mothers life.
Im just curious.

and while we are at it, the welfare crowd cant live on their own so are you implying that its ok to abort them?

And I'm not thinking women should get abortions after 6 months. Maybe 3 months should be the cut off. Or 2. Unless it's going to have problems then late term abortions are ok
let them have as many as they want, but cut off additional benefits after 2. No more for more kids.
That by itself is going to reduce the number of pregnancies in the welfare crowd.
again, why should the taxpayer get stuck with funding peoples poor lifestyle choices.

Great idea ! Did you get it from the 1997 welfare reform act???

Great idea ! Did you get it from the 1997 welfare reform act???
no. was it in there? LOL

And you want them to be mommy's?

How is informing the woman what happens to the unborn human during an abortion lying?

You seem confused. There is no "unborn human being", so that's the first lie you want to mandate.

Pro-lifers also want to mandate telling the woman "abortion increases breast cancer risk." That's a flat-out lie.

Pro-lifers also want to mandate telling the woman "an early term fetus feels pain." That's a flat-out lie.

Why don't you want women to have all information so they can make an informed decision?

I do. And a doctor will do that, without the Stalinist coercion that you demand.

And you haven't explained why you don't support mandated official government speeches for every medical procedure. If "having all information" is so important, shouldn't AnOfficialSpeech be mandated for every single procedure of any type?

Pro-choicers are honest and consistent. Pro-lifers are dishonest and hypocritical.

The unborn are human, they are beings (they exist). They are human beings, in the very early stages of their development. They can not be anything else. Abortion kills an unborn human being, no matter how many times you and your ilk spew your nonsense that they don't kill a human. That is bullshit. Period.

Absolutely, mandate that all information be given to patients for all procedures. YOU may trust that docs will do this, I know they don't so I've no problem with them being required to do such.

what percentage are due to the mother being a slut that was not able to keep her legs together.
How many children could be saved if we just made abortion for rape, incest and the mothers life.
Im just curious.
Want to save a life? Let a refugee in

Im just curious.
Want to save a life? Let a refugee in
want to end a life? kill a refugee.
we can both get what we want. till you get caught

Here's a funny thing. A significant number of people who self-identify as "pro-choice" actually are opposed to Roe v. Wade. Most of them probably don't even realize that.

RvW was flawed in that it said the government had a "compelling state interest" in a woman's pregnancy. Such big brother talk is kind of chilling.

That is, RvW was flawed in that it was badly biased to the conservative authoritarian side.

There is nothing silly about it. The entire pro-choice argument rests on what the law says is a human being. They have completely cut themselves off from right and wrong.

Totally wrong.

Think about it for a moment. What are you leaving out the equation?

Give up?

The woman.

Unlike you, pro-choicers don't cut themselves off from right and wrong by pretending the woman doesn't exist.

It's not a long leap to deciding other people aren't human, either.

That's some fine pro-life projection there, given how the human rights of the woman involved never entered your mind at all.

Last edited:

PETA rants at me like that too. They make up some totally-whacked out bizarre definition of "murder", and then accuse me of it.

I don't pay any attention to PETA kooks or pro-life kooks. They're so similar in viewpoint, I find it difficult to distinguish between them, so I often refer to them jointly as PETA/pro-life.

How pro-choice are pro-choice people when they fight against laws that would force doctors to inform the patient of all the consequences of their decision to terminate their pregnancy. Don't you want them to have an informed choice? The government already forces warning on cigarettes so people can be fully informed of their choice. The government also forces credit card companies to inform people of how long it would take to pay it off. Those are helping people make informed choices but the minute the issue comes to abortion then the government has to but out of our affairs. The people who push this crap aren't really being that consistent in their arguments. It is my body and my right to abort but my body and my right not to have health care insurance doesn't exist. The left really doesn't believe in this rhetoric. They just use it as an argument to persuade people to shoot out dead babies from their vaginas.

They are pro-abortion. They want population control and are willing to lie to make it happen.

The biggest lie is regarding late term abortion. It is NEVER necessary to kill the baby in order to save the mother. If the health of the mother is really the only reason the pregnancy is being terminated, every effort is made to save the child. Jabbing the baby in the back of the head with a pair of scissors does not help the mother in any way.

Hillary repeated the lie again about end of pregnancy terminations. If you support it, fine, just understand and be honest about what you are advocating.

Libs fight against doctors doing ultrasounds prior to abortions. This is telling because they don't want doctors to check for potential problems and they don't want doctors being able to determine the age of the fetus. Without an ultrasound, they can only guess and could be off by several weeks. I believe that they don't want doctors to ensure the abortion is within the legal limit and they don't want women seeing what the clump of cells look like. With abortions, the left wants to disregard tests that exist for the safety of the patient.

The left prefers to keep women in the dark about the whole abortion procedure. It's disgusting that they put their agenda above women's health. To be truthful about abortion, particularly later term abortions, would likely result in less women choosing them.

The left is pro-choice only when it comes to their own choices. They are quick to trample on other people's freedom of choice when it interferes with their goals.

upload_2016-10-21_14-59-27.png

"While discussing late-term abortions during Wednesday’s debate, Hillary Clinton said, “The kinds of cases that fall at the end of pregnancy are often the most heartbreaking, painful decisions for families to make. I have met with women who have, toward the end of their pregnancy, get the worst news one could get that their health is in jeopardy if they continue to carry to term …”

As a nurse with many years of labor and delivery experience, I must correct the bold lie being told and believed since Hillary’s response is being touted by not only liberal rag sites but other mainstream sources, showing their complete ignorance on the issue.

First, late-term abortions are sometimes referred to as post-viability abortions. That’s important because viability means the fetus is able to live outside the womb. So, at any time after 24 weeks gestation, which is considered the “point of viability,” a baby can be delivered to save the mother while also allowing the child a chance to live. During a late-term abortion, the child is still delivered, only it’s delivered dead rather than alive after the infant has been killed.

As a nurse, I want to be absolutely clear: If a mother’s life is in danger at any time after 24 weeks, let alone in the 9th month, the infant can be delivered via c-section to save the mother. The infant is given a chance at life. It does not need to be killed to save the mother. Never in the 9th month would that ever be a thought for most healthcare professionals. That’s not healthcare. That’s murder. But, there’s more.

We have to look at how late-term abortions are performed. Although the pregnancy is ended with the death of the fetus, the baby must still be delivered. In fact, in partial-birth abortions, the baby is delivered breech, which is difficult, painful, and puts the mother’s life at risk. So, when you hear that liberal talking point, where they like to ask, “What if the mother finds out that she could die during childbirth?” it’s important to know that a post-viability abortion isn’t going to prevent birth. In fact, birth is in the name — partial birth abortion. Only a c-section would prevent a vaginal birth, and the child doesn’t have to die for that. The child doesn’t have to die at all, and one look at the steps involved in the late-term abortion procedure clearly indicates this.

As you can see from the graphic above, there’s a decision that is made between frame 3 and frame 4, and that decision is life or death — and it’s not the mother’s life that’s in danger at that point. At image 3, another push would deliver a baby that is viable and has a chance at life.

Instead, the decision is made to kill it by extremely brutal means. I can not reiterate enough that this doesn’t save the life of the mother. One more push and her pregnancy and any threat it posed to her would end, but with a living baby rather than a murdered one.

Many mothers whose lives were in danger in the final stages of pregnancy will tell you that their child was delivered to save her life, either by induction of labor followed by a vaginal delivery or by c-section. Both mother and child make it out alive. Late-term abortions simply are not needed to maintain the life and health of the mother as Hillary wants us to believe.

As for those slamming Donald Trump’s remark, “Hillary is saying in the ninth month you can take the baby and rip the baby out of the womb of the mother,” tell me, what do the images above depict? These babies are big enough to live, but they are too small to speak. We must do it for them. Don’t let these lies kill another child in such a horrific manner."

Before Applauding Hillary's Abortion Remarks, Know The One Fact She Ignored

Last edited:

Forum List

Back