🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you really pro-choice?

Are you pro death penalty ? I always find it ironic that "pro life " people will fight tooth and nail for a zygote , but then are perfectly fine wh killing a living breathing human being begging for his life .
one is a criminal that has proven dangerous to society
the other is an innocent child.
Hope that helps you clear things up.

The other is a potential human being . And it's not innocent , it's a leech assualting it's host mother.
you're a pretty sick guy.

How pro-choice are pro-choice people when they fight against laws that would force doctors to inform the patient of all the consequences of their decision to terminate their pregnancy.

No, we fight against laws that require doctors to lie outright to their patients. We support doctors talking honesty and without coercion with their patients.

You, however, support such "mandated lying" laws. You support an authoritarian state mandating what speech must be spoken. Stalin would heartily approve of your position.

Besides being a big fan of mandated lying to women, you pro-lifers are also raging hypocrites on this topic, because you don't support the same kind of mandated government lecture laws for every other medical procedure.

So, pro-lifers are dishonest hypocrites, while pro-choicers are consistent, honest and moral.

Now go pound sand, you sick pro-life control freaks. Stop obsessing over who's having sex, as only total pervs think like that. A woman's body does not belong to you, your church or your precious authoritarian state, and you'll just have to learn to deal with it.
Every other medical "procedure" can't be easily interpreted as murder.

Are you pro death penalty ? I always find it ironic that "pro life " people will fight tooth and nail for a zygote , but then are perfectly fine wh killing a living breathing human being begging for his life .

The other is a potential human being . And it's not innocent , it's a leech assualting it's host mother.
Now this is "progressivism" in action folks....

I'm not going around posting abortion pix like you sickos .

Just stating a fact . But hey, you draw your arbitrary lines of when life starts and I'll draw mine !

I'm not going around posting abortion pix like you sickos .

Just stating a fact . But hey, you draw your arbitrary lines of when life starts and I'll draw mine !
I didnt post any abortion pictures, you are seriously mistaken.
could be caused by your sickness.

You're projecting again.

There's no such thing as "pro-choice". Ripping the limbs off defenseless babies letting them bleed out in the womb and severing their spine from their heads in barbaric abortion procedures made people uncomfortable so they invented the sugar coated label "pro-choice". That's like calling the ovens in Auschwitz Jew warmers.
This is a ridiculous lie.

An embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby,’
It's a human being.

What did the unborn human do that warrants its death?

What did the criminal do that warrants its death?

For one you are talking a potential human being . The other is undoubtably a living breathing self viable human .

Both are human, both are beings, both are human beings

What did the unborn do that warrants its death? The unborn doesn't even get a trial.

Wrong.

It is a settled, accepted fact of Constitutional law that prior to birth an embryo/fetus is not entitled to 14th Amendment protections (Planned Parenthood v. Casey).
This was also true about Jews in Hitler's Germany. They were legally allowed to be killed.

The law can decide anything it wants to decide. This isn't about law. This is about right and wrong.

You cannot change the fact both fetuses and Jews are human beings entitled to life.

For one you are talking a potential human being . The other is undoubtably a living breathing self viable human .

What did the unborn do that warrants its death? The unborn doesn't even get a trial.

Wrong.

It is a settled, accepted fact of Constitutional law that prior to birth an embryo/fetus is not entitled to 14th Amendment protections (Planned Parenthood v. Casey).
This was also true about Jews in Hitler's Germany. The law can decide anything it wants to decide. That does not change the fact both fetuses and Jews are human beings.
Lets not get silly here.

Here's a funny thing. A significant number of people who self-identify as "pro-choice" actually are opposed to Roe v. Wade. Most of them probably don't even realize that.

Wrong.

This was also true about Jews in Hitler's Germany. The law can decide anything it wants to decide. That does not change the fact both fetuses and Jews are human beings.
Lets not get silly here.
There is nothing silly about it. The entire pro-choice argument rests on what the law says is a human being. They have completely cut themselves off from right and wrong.

It's not a long leap to deciding other people aren't human, either.

Wrong.

Lets not get silly here.
There is nothing silly about it. The entire pro-choice argument rests on what the law says is a human being. They have completely cut themselves off from right and wrong.
I was not being serious.

An arbitrary line is drawn when a human becomes human. When you boil everything down, the inescapable fact is we are arguing over at what point you became a human being.

Pro-lifers draw that line much closer to the conception peg than pro-choicers. Simple as that.

But even quite a lot of pro-choicers draw that line closer to the conception peg than the Supreme Court did.

Two-thirds of Americans draw the line closer to the conception peg than the Supreme Court did. That's a fact.

This is not a debate with half on one side and half on the other, as pro-choicers think it is. It is actually two-thirds on one side, and one third on the other. A lot of pro-choicers have no idea their beliefs are actually closer to the beliefs of pro-lifers than to the Supreme Court.

Surprise!

The dividing line between those who call themselves "pro-life" and those who call themselves "pro-choice" varies about the 50 percent mark.

But here's the thing. Two-thirds of Americans believe abortion in the second trimester should be illegal. And THAT, boys and girls, is in direct conflict with Roe v. Wade.

Surprise!

So, yeah. "Are you really pro-choice?"

Damn good question.

Yes I am.

Having a baby is a choice.
Having sex is a choice. That's how babies get made, you know. I am surprised at how many people have not figured that out.

Nearly half of all abortions are the result of NO BIRTH CONTROL WHATSOEVER being used during the sexual act which led to the unwanted pregnancy.

Isn't it just amazing how many people have not made the correlation between fucking without birth control and unwanted pregnancy?

Yes I am.

Having a baby is a choice.
Having sex is a choice. That's how babies get made, you know. I am surprised at how many people have not figured that out.

Nearly half of all abortions are the result of NO BIRTH CONTROL WHATSOEVER being used during the sexual act which led to the unwanted pregnancy.

Isn't it just amazing how many people have not made the correlation between fucking without birth control and unwanted pregnancy?

Having sex without benefit of birth control is a choice many young people choose because.......hormones?

In today's America having a baby should always be a choice between two loving parents(not that I'm against single mothers, but that is hard) who plan for it and (sometimes not plan for it but welcome it with loving arms). Those who think of it as a human being from it's conception. Their little bundle of joy whom they should cherish for the rest of their lives. Those who will give it the attention and love to have a fulfilling, happy and productive life.

But not everybody thinks like that. Some think it's like popping weeds out of the garden. Pop um early so they don't disturb the other crops.

If it's a human it can live on its own.
So Stephen Hawking isn't a human, eh?
babies have been known to live after being born as early as 6 months.
and while we are at it, the welfare crowd cant live on their own so are you implying that its ok to abort them?

That was actually meant for Timmy, not g5000, just to clear that up.

Should the welfare crowd have more kids?

And I'm not thinking women should get abortions after 6 months. Maybe 3 months should be the cut off. Or 2. Unless it's going to have problems then late term abortions are ok

Forum List

Back