Arizona will require Obama to provide birth cert if he wants to be on ballot

good lord....you don't know that mccain's eligibility, just like obama's, was called into question

seriously, some of you left wingers just love crying racism...that card has gone over limit and your account is now closed

I know that about McCain, ass. So what??? I stand by what I said.

then you lied:

Never in all those elections did I ever hear anything about any presidential candidate's place of birth being in question. Not ever. Or their religion either. I think there are some people that will never accept a black president and they are the ones responsible for all of this craziness

you claim it was only in obama's that it was an issue, that is untrue, it was also an issue for mccain

and, it is also untrue that no pres candidate has had their religion question, kennedy did, and romney, there might be others, but those two were huge, kennedy for being catholic and romney for being mormon....

your race baiting is pure meadowmuffins

The way I read her statement was that in all the previous elections she had not heard the issue raised. If I am not mistaken, the issue was raised for McCain in this election and therefore, at worst, I think she is guilty of poorly wording her statement rather than lying, but I will allow her to clarify her meaning.

Immie

I know that about McCain, ass. So what??? I stand by what I said.

then you lied:

Never in all those elections did I ever hear anything about any presidential candidate's place of birth being in question. Not ever. Or their religion either. I think there are some people that will never accept a black president and they are the ones responsible for all of this craziness

you claim it was only in obama's that it was an issue, that is untrue, it was also an issue for mccain

and, it is also untrue that no pres candidate has had their religion question, kennedy did, and romney, there might be others, but those two were huge, kennedy for being catholic and romney for being mormon....

The way I read her statement was that in all the previous elections she had not heard the issue raised. If I am not mistaken, the issue was raised for McCain in this election and therefore, at worst, I think she is guilty of poorly wording her statement rather than lying, but I will allow her to clarify her meaning.

Immie

ok....but she also said religion, which is not true, kennedy's was a big issue

Listen.........you racist teabagging assholes need to get a grip and get over yourselves.

Obama won. Yes, the house ****** is now in the master's office.

And, not everyone who isn't white is bad. Matter of fact, many make good worthwhile contributions to this country.

George Washington Carver for one. He was black and came up with excellent ideas.

Martin Luther King Jr. He was black and pushed for equality for ALL. Unlike Carver, he didn't stay quiet, he moved people.

And the racists killed him.

Get a clue people, it's the 21st century. Obama is legitimately president.

what official declared obama is a natural born citizen?

The Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, for one:

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Politics News Story - KITV Honolulu

further, just because i have a drivers license from CA, doesn't mean AZ can't require me to show in order to buy alcohol....even if someone from the state said so...

But AZ must accept said license as a valid form of ID.

they are not declaring the laws invalid, all they want is to see the evidence themselves, i can't believe you have an issue with this....alas, this is likely to go into a circle though

They have seen the evidence themselves, his Birth Certificate is publicly available. Hawaii has verified it as a legal document..

That's it, period, end of story.

If Arizona attempts to invalidate the decision of the state of Hawaii they are infringing on the State's sovereign rights. That is NOT a power given to the states by the Constitution.

Which means that the only authority that could even start to breach the subject would be the federal government, and even that would be questionable.

Lol. Go Arizona!
2012 is only 2 years away. Thank goodness.

"The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state's ballot when he runs for reelection."

Ariz House: Check Obama's Citizenship - Phoenix News Story - KPHO Phoenix

will ALL candidates be required to provide a birth certificate or JUST obama?

will ALL candidates be required to provide a birth certificate or JUST democrats?

since no self respecting conservative will EVER ACCEPT as REAL any birth certificate obama provides (no matter how genuine) then this is a no-lose situation for deranged lunatics like you....

he shows you a REAL birth certificcate

you deny it is real, claim it can easily be forged...then reject him...

how simple for the simple minded

It would require U.S. presidential candidates who want to appear on the ballot in Arizona to submit documents proving they meet the constitutional requirements to be president....

it simply reinforces what the us constitution says.....

uh....yes they can....if its a fake, you bet they can and if they're wrong on its a fake, you have to get the dmv to verify it's validity....

same here

Ahh, there you have it.

"you have to get the dmv to verify it's validity"

And, in Obama's case, the "DMV", being the State of Hawaii, has already verified the validity of the document.

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Politics News Story - KITV Honolulu

then it should be a problem for him to provide valid paper work ...

It would require U.S. presidential candidates who want to appear on the ballot in Arizona to submit documents proving they meet the constitutional requirements to be president....

it simply reinforces what the us constitution says.....

Sweet, well then we'll have to have every state make up it's own requirement for who can be on the ballot or not.

Here in New York, I say from now on we won't accept any ID that is only verified by the state of Arizona or the state of Texas anymore.

Obviously, birth certificates from Arizona and Texas are questionable, and therefore invalid.

uh....yes they can....if its a fake, you bet they can and if they're wrong on its a fake, you have to get the dmv to verify it's validity....

same here

Ahh, there you have it.

"you have to get the dmv to verify it's validity"

And, in Obama's case, the "DMV", being the State of Hawaii, has already verified the validity of the document.

then it should be a problem for him to provide valid paper work ...

It has been provided for years and according to the State Of Hawaii...it is valid

I agree and all you morons that voted for him better hope he is a US citizen or god help this government!

The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state's ballot when he runs for reelection.

The House voted 31-22 to add the provision to a separate bill. The measure still faces a formal vote.

It would require U.S. presidential candidates who want to appear on the ballot in Arizona to submit documents proving they meet the constitutional requirements to be president.

Phoenix Democratic Rep. Kyrsten Sinema said the bill is one of several measures that are making Arizona "the laughing stock of the nation."

FYI - Rep. Kyrsten Sinema an open bisexual, serves on numerous community and national boards, including as Board President of Community Outreach and Advocacy for Refugees, the YWCA of Maricopa County, Center for Progressive Leadership, and theYoung Elected Officials’ Network. Kyrsten is the recipient of awards for her political leadership, including the NAACP Civil Rights Award, Az Hispanic Community Forum Friend of the Year, Planned Parenthood Legislative CHOICE Award, Sierra Club’s Most Valuable Player, and the Az Public Health Association Legislator of the Year.

Why is her sexual orientation important?

Lets move to a different aspect of this debate.

Lets pretend for a moment that it is determined that Obama is not a citizen as required by the Constitution. He even admits it due to the evidence.

Then what? Lets discuss what happens next. I know there is a probably a procedure in place, but I am more concerned about peoples opinions about what should happen.

I get a feeling most libs won't care.

Discussing this would be a waste of space.

Time for Mc Cain the RINO boob to come to Obama's rescue. this fool will show his head any time soon to be against this law. hopefully the great people in AZ run this bum out this election. his time has come and gone!!!!

Lets turn this into a Birther Thread!

barack-obama-birth-certificate_472x460.jpg
LASER copy from 1961......quite interesting.

Where's the original?

Where's the one with the attending physicians signature?

Where's the one with a witness signature?

Where's the one WE ARE ALL ISSUED?

As long as Obama's incompetent ass refuses to provide it, the stupid motherfucker should expect questions to be asked about his supposed citizenship.

Not that Arizona needs to prove anything. Obama's extreme ineptness and inability to lead will no doubt cause the moron to be kicked to the curb after one term. After all people, it's approaching 1 1/2 years in office and he's fully proving to be the worst president this country has ever seen. And if he can't, or refuses to provide the REAL proof of citizenship, he will be considered the worst FOREIGN president this country has ever seen.

then you lied:

Immie

ok....but she also said religion, which is not true, kennedy's was a big issue

Missed the religion part, but don't feel that it was an intentional lie as compared to an honest mistake.

Immie

OK, this topic has in fact been argued to death on a hundred+ different threads, and it ALWAYS ends up with the exact same conclusion:

Obama has provided a Birth Certificate that has been verified by the State of Hawaii.

Insane Birthers feel that the State Hawaii is somehow part of a vast conspiracy to get a "Fur-a-ner" into the office of POTUS.

This is such a stupid topic that it's just unbelievable.

But now the State of Arizona is proving to everyone that it's filled with morons.

Of course we all knew that when they refused to comply with Daylight Savings Time, but one would think they would try for some semblence of dignity.

Be that as it may. Hawaii has declared Mr Obama a "natural-born" citizen of their state. Period. That means he is a "natural-born" citizen of the United States.

Period, end of discussion. Any attempt by another state to invalidate the validity of Hawaiian citizens is a clear violation of Hawaii's states rights.

LASER copy from 1961......quite interesting.

Where's the original?

Err, laser copy from 2008. Copied from the original, which is probably still sitting in some file in Hawaii.

Where's the one with the attending physicians signature?

Where's the one with a witness signature?

Where's the one WE ARE ALL ISSUED?

As long as Obama's incompetent ass refuses to provide it, the stupid motherfucker should expect questions to be asked about his supposed citizenship.

Not that Arizona needs to prove anything. Obama's extreme ineptness and inability to lead will no doubt cause the moron to be kicked to the curb after one term. After all people, it's approaching 1 1/2 years in office and he's fully proving to be the worst president this country has ever seen. And if he can't, or refuses to provide the REAL proof of citizenship, he will be considered the worst FOREIGN president this country has ever seen.

My original copy was lost, personally. Does that make me ineligible to run for national office?

No, it doesn't.

Forum List

Back