Arkansas becomes 35 state to pass "Stand Your Ground" protections for Americans...

Other countries do not need such laws. What does this say about the US?

It says we need to get rid of Democrats and send them to those other countries they constantly tell us are better than ours. After all, the only reason we need guns for self-defense are Democrats. No Democrats, no need for guns.

Other countries do not need such laws. What does this say about the US?

It says we need to get rid of Democrats and send them to those other countries they constantly tell us are better than ours. After all, the only reason we need guns for self-defense are Democrats. No Democrats, no need for guns.
You are a real idiot, and should find another country. If you are not afraid of leaving Cleveland that is.

Why repost them you are just going to claim they aren't true or try and tell us he didn't mean that. Trump's cabinet was nothing but old white men and he basically catered to racist for their vote.

The only way to cater to racists is by policy. Name one racist policy Trump made to cater to the racists.

Name one policy Trump made.

That's what you've got? You just sound silly.

How about we start with the white racist who make the laws. Sounds like grandpa has been telling you about the good ole days of the 40s and 50s again.

Racists who make laws? You just voted for a guy that said poor people can be just as bright as white people; I don't want to send my kids to a racial jungle; they want to put y'all back in chains; you ain't black if you don't vote for me; he's articulate and "clean" speaking of Obama. What racist statements did Trump ever make about blacks? Oh, that's right, nothing.

So what laws do we have today written by racists?

Why repost them you are just going to claim they aren't true or try and tell us he didn't mean that. Trump's cabinet was nothing but old white men and he basically catered to racist for their vote.

IF that is true, why is it that President Donald Trump did more for blacks and other minorities than any other president in modern history?

Give me a list of what Trump did for black folks.

You see, that's where you vividly demonstrate your willful ignorance. No one should ever do anything for one group as equal treatment for all, HELPS ALL.

MARKETS
Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low
PUBLISHED FRI, OCT 4 20191:37 PM EDTUPDATED FRI, OCT 4 20192:18 PM EDT
  • The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.
  • The unemployment rate for Asian Americans was 2.5% in September. The jobless rate for adult women came in at 3.1%.
Trump%20jobless%20rates-M.png

What were they supposed to do? Tell black folks that republicans weren't really racist.

There you go, what were they supposed to do. Well WTF is a Republican supposed to do?

Most racism is made up by the Democrats and has nothing to do with race at all. As I said earlier, if they didn't brainwash you into believing blacks are being discriminated against, blacks would have no use for Democrats. They have to convince you that your race is being targeted, therefore you need Democrats to save you and your race.

The stupidity never ends, I guess you think Trump Humpers are smart. 2016 showed us who is really ignorant when it comes to politics.

2016 showed that our representatives were not representing us at all, so we chose an outsider, something you on the left would never even dream of. We wanted somebody not from the swamp that would do the things they promised us they'd do, and Trump did exactly that. He improved our economy, he virtually stopped border crossings, he got better trade deals that the failed NAFTA didn't accomplish, he lowered taxes for most Americans, he rebuilt our military that DumBama allowed to dwindle, he rescinded DumBama's stupid policy of forcing schools to allow weirdos in dresses to use girls restroom and changing facilities, he also got rid of them in our military, he got rid of Commie Care fines and mandates, and these are just a few of his great accomplishments.

Post the policies not your weak ass opinions.

Those are policies, look them up yourself lazy.

That garbage you posted was easily debunked for the lie it is. Black businesses did not increase 400% that is a flat out lie.

And there you go. Why bother asking for evidence if you are only going to call them garbage anyway? It's a waste of time, and I'd bet my dollar to your dime you never opened up any of the links I post.

So post those policies.

Waste of time.
I did it 4 times.

Only in the fantasy world of yours.
You are a racist. You are republican. So democrats aren't making up racism.

Trump never made a policy for black folks, nor should he.

The Democrat strategy is to put people into groups. Then they decide what groups they like and what groups they hate, pretty much based on how those groups are known to vote. Then they proceed to make special policies for each group.

Donald Trump held the standard Republican philosophy: A rising tide lifts all boats. So how did blacks benefit from this philosophy? First of all the lowest unemployment rate for blacks since records were kept. A record new black owned businesses. Prison reform where a lot of people got out early were black. He did a fantastic job keeping illegals out of this country which helps blacks because of their larger percentage of lower education who could get those manual labor jobs illegals would otherwise do.

None of Trump's policies were aimed at blacks, they were to benefit all Americans. Blacks being part of America benefited more from Trump's actions and policies than they would under any Democrat leader who treats blacks like the kids on the short bus.

Lol! This shit is getting ridiculous. America puts people in groups and the worst offender is the republican party. Trump's policies cost 500,000 lives and counting. It was a failed presidency.

You truly are a stupid human being........Trump saved lives while democrat governors killed 10s of thousands of senior citizens.

The democrat party is putting people in groups according to race and wealth....they get power and wealth by separating people into rival groups........they have been doing this since they were founded by slave owners.
500,000 people are dead because of trump. Republicans are racists and try lying about it.

What were they supposed to do? Tell black folks that republicans weren't really racist.

There you go, what were they supposed to do. Well WTF is a Republican supposed to do?

Stop being racist as hell.

Most racism is made up by the Democrats and has nothing to do with race at all.

That's easy for a white boy to say who isn't on the receiving end of it.

As I said earlier, if they didn't brainwash you into believing blacks are being discriminated against, blacks would have no use for Democrats. They have to convince you that your race is being targeted, therefore you need Democrats to save you and your race.

See dumb ass we live it, nobody has to tell us about it.

The stupidity never ends, I guess you think Trump Humpers are smart. 2016 showed us who is really ignorant when it comes to politics.

2016 showed that our representatives were not representing us at all, so we chose an outsider, something you on the left would never even dream of.

That was a dumb move.

We wanted somebody not from the swamp that would do the things they promised us they'd do, and Trump did exactly that.

Bullshit he filled up the swamp.

He improved our economy, he virtually stopped border crossings, he got better trade deals that the failed NAFTA didn't accomplish, he lowered taxes for most Americans, he rebuilt our military that DumBama allowed to dwindle, he rescinded DumBama's stupid policy of forcing schools to allow weirdos in dresses to use girls restroom and changing facilities, he also got rid of them in our military, he got rid of Commie Care fines and mandates, and these are just a few of his great accomplishments.

Just more of the same right wing babble, still waiting to see those dynamic policies.

Post the policies not your weak ass opinions.

Those are policies, look them up yourself lazy.

You are the one bragging on his dynamic policies, but you can't produce any.

That garbage you posted was easily debunked for the lie it is. Black businesses did not increase 400% that is a flat out lie.

And there you go. Why bother asking for evidence if you are only going to call them garbage anyway? It's a waste of time, and I'd bet my dollar to your dime you never opened up any of the links I post.

Nice cop out.

So post those policies.

Waste of time.

Which means I don't know what they are.

I did it 4 times.

Only in the fantasy world of yours.

Smfh.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
500,000 people are dead because of trump. Republicans are racists and try lying about it.

Trump created a virus and spread it worldwide? The only thing Trump had to do with the virus is helping manufacturers come up with a vaccine, put pressure on the FDA to pass it as quickly as possible, secured a contract with Moderna for 100 million doses, with a guaranteed 500 million more on demand, and now over 100 million Americans had at least one vaccine shot.

How about we start with the white racist who make the laws. Sounds like grandpa has been telling you about the good ole days of the 40s and 50s again.

Racists who make laws? You just voted for a guy that said poor people can be just as bright as white people; I don't want to send my kids to a racial jungle; they want to put y'all back in chains; you ain't black if you don't vote for me; he's articulate and "clean" speaking of Obama. What racist statements did Trump ever make about blacks? Oh, that's right, nothing.

So what laws do we have today written by racists?

IF that is true, why is it that President Donald Trump did more for blacks and other minorities than any other president in modern history?

You see, that's where you vividly demonstrate your willful ignorance. No one should ever do anything for one group as equal treatment for all, HELPS ALL.

MARKETS
Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low
PUBLISHED FRI, OCT 4 20191:37 PM EDTUPDATED FRI, OCT 4 20192:18 PM EDT
  • The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.
  • The unemployment rate for Asian Americans was 2.5% in September. The jobless rate for adult women came in at 3.1%.
Trump%20jobless%20rates-M.png

Look at your own graph dumb ass and tell us when the trend started.

Of course they are. Race is their ace in the hole card. They use it every time they want to get or stop something, like Voter-ID. They said blacks were too stupid to get one, therefore we need to eliminate them.

You are a real idiot, and should find another country. If you are not afraid of leaving Cleveland that is.

Nobody fears leaving Cleveland. They feel fear coming to Cleveland. It's been Democrat run for decades, and they've been destroying it ever since.

"Obama sat in an actual racist church for 20 years...had the racist minister marry him and michelle and baptize their daughters.........he had personal visits in the White House with al sharpton...open and proud racist and anti-semite.....and obama is a good friend of louis farrakhan, racist and anti-semite."

Obama did not sit in a racist church. The pastor of that church was not a racist. Sharpton is not a racist or anti semite and Obama is not friends with Farrakhan.

ALL RISE!

This Afternoons Lesson:

Confusing God And Government
Debunking the Rev. Wright Lie

Of course they are. Race is their ace in the hole card. They use it every time they want to get or stop something, like Voter-ID. They said blacks were too stupid to get one, therefore we need to eliminate them.
You are a racist. You are republican.

Trump created a virus and spread it worldwide? The only thing Trump had to do with the virus is helping manufacturers come up with a vaccine, put pressure on the FDA to pass it as quickly as possible, secured a contract with Moderna for 100 million doses, with a guaranteed 500 million more on demand, and now over 100 million Americans had at least one vaccine shot.
Don't even try that flimsy shit here. Trump mismanaged this pandemic costing 500,000 lives and counting. He didn't secure jack shit.

Don't even try that flimsy shit here. Trump mismanaged this pandemic costing 500,000 lives and counting. He didn't secure jack shit.

Nonsense......Trump saved millions of lives.......he put the development of the vaccine on a fast track.....that is why so many are now able to get vaccinated......the democrats did everything they could to slow down the development of the vaccine claiming it was just too dangerous .....calling for more and more testing. If the biden regime had been in power at the time the virus hit we would still not have a vaccine....and then biden being so coinfused said there was no vaccine when he came in.....proves he does not know what is happening.....totally out of it......not to mention he also attacked Trump for being xzenophobic when Trump shut down all the China traffic....biden would have continued to let the chinese come here and spread the virus even more than they already had done.

So this means I can shoot a white man in Arkansas because he's a klan member and I feared for my life.
If you can PROOVE the you had a REASONABLE fear of imminent harm or death, yes. But from reading many of your posts, you don't have a REASONABLE thought in your head. A jury would lock you up forever for murder if you were foolish enough to make anything near the comments you make here on the stand.

True, because the law is written for and by white men.
If you really feel that way, why not move to Ghana? It's got a fairly high standard of living and very few white people.

No need to, black folks have EARNED the right to be in this country just as well as you have. How about we get rid of the racism, discrimination, etc. instead.

How about we just accept the fact that racism and discrimination have been a part of humanity for tens of thousands of years.

How about we just deal with what we have, work toward a goal of treating each other fairly and respect each other.

How about we, the problem is we have too many in this country that don't want to work towards that.

Exactly, and they are all in the democrat party.......a party whose power and wealth has always come from racism......

This last bill showed us who is fighting against the American people. Is that why so many Republicans have power and wealth.

Trump never made a policy for black folks, nor should he.

The Democrat strategy is to put people into groups. Then they decide what groups they like and what groups they hate, pretty much based on how those groups are known to vote. Then they proceed to make special policies for each group.

Donald Trump held the standard Republican philosophy: A rising tide lifts all boats. So how did blacks benefit from this philosophy? First of all the lowest unemployment rate for blacks since records were kept. A record new black owned businesses. Prison reform where a lot of people got out early were black. He did a fantastic job keeping illegals out of this country which helps blacks because of their larger percentage of lower education who could get those manual labor jobs illegals would otherwise do.

None of Trump's policies were aimed at blacks, they were to benefit all Americans. Blacks being part of America benefited more from Trump's actions and policies than they would under any Democrat leader who treats blacks like the kids on the short bus.

Lol! This shit is getting ridiculous. America puts people in groups and the worst offender is the republican party. Trump's policies cost 500,000 lives and counting. It was a failed presidency.

You truly are a stupid human being........Trump saved lives while democrat governors killed 10s of thousands of senior citizens.

The democrat party is putting people in groups according to race and wealth....they get power and wealth by separating people into rival groups........they have been doing this since they were founded by slave owners.

No...500,000 Americans are dead because of China...the ally of the democrat party.

Nonsense......Trump saved millions of lives.......he put the development of the vaccine on a fast track.....that is why so many are now able to get vaccinated......the democrats did everything they could to slow down the development of the vaccine claiming it was just too dangerous .....calling for more and more testing. If the biden regime had been in power at the time the virus hit we would still not have a vaccine....and then biden being so coinfused said there was no vaccine when he came in.....proves he does not know what is happening.....totally out of it......not to mention he also attacked Trump for being xzenophobic when Trump shut down all the China traffic....biden would have continued to let the chinese come here and spread the virus even more than they already had done.

Proof of that are the thrid-worlders who are entering our country untested because Dementia removed all of Trump's great border policies.

Remember when the left was claiming there is no possible way to have a vaccine at the end of 2020? Well they were right, we didn't have a vaccine, we had two vaccines instead, and of course with Johnson & Johnson, we have three right now. We are vaccinating over 2 million Americans a day.

Now in the Pork bill, they are spending 160 billion on vaccine development, treatment and distribution. One might ask, if we are doing so fantastic with vaccinations now, what's with wasting 160 billion on new ones? The answer is simple: Democrats are trying to hitch Biden's wagon to Trump's success. In 2022, they are going to praise Biden up, down and sideways for all the great accomplishments he made by vaccine distribution and development, even though we don't need it. The same in 2024 of course. 160 billion wasted so they can try to convince the dopes that this is all Dementia's doing and not Trump.

Why do you leftists think that everybody is as stupid as you are? One more time: A PRESIDENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER A MICROORGANISM. It's that plain and simple. A President cannot tell people to lock themselves in their home and never go outside. A President cannot force people to wear a mask. A President cannot force people to wash their hands or socially distance. These are all decisions Americans make for themselves.

If you have to lie because you're so desperate to blame a President for US deaths amid a worldwide pandemic, are you going to blame DumBama for the over 200,000 Americans that died from the common flu during his two terms? And if not, why not? Explain in detail.

See how stupid that sounds when somebody turns that same argument back on you? Unlike Covid, we've had studies and experience with the flu for generations. We have flu shots every year. Why did Hussein not prevent all those deaths?

Forum List

Back