🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Army dad not allowed to visit daughter's school in uniform

Interesting, what year were you reborn gay?

And why in the fuck would that concern you, and what relevance does that have to this thread?

Damn, Righties just get more unhinged by the minute.

Geez.

It doesn't concern me, I was merely interested. Your sudden anger however concerns me.

Not anger. An assessment. You are a sock. You go on ignore immediately.

Bye, bye, asswipe!

What happened???

What's the rest of the story?

You sticking your thumb up your pathetic liberal ass.

No asshole. What is the full story? Who is the guard? What does he say about the matter? Is there any indication that liberals at the school have such a policy? Does the school have an ROTC program? Does the school invite military recruiters on campus several times per year like most high schools? Is this entire thing just a misunderstanding?

You fucking intellectual lightweights who think you have more respect for our military than liberals are a fucking blemish on society.

Your outrage is fake......just like your patriotism.

Fuck you. How about that you dipshit. I am not sure how much more you need to know, other than some school turning away a veteran in uniform who was there to visit his daughter because someone in the school "might be offended."

You need to know more? You think that is a conservative policy? Someone may be offended by a veteran in an Army uniform and you need to know if that is a liberal policy?

Like I said, go cram your thumb up your ass.

Yes. I need to know more. Thinking people always need to know more. I don't believe that the school has a policy of turning away people in uniform because someone will be offended. If you believe that....you just might be an idiot.
Yeah well you got all you're going to get.
It is amzing how you libs scream under the veil of freedom secured by our military personnel then have the gall to question how that freedom is provided.
Liberalism and it creation, political correctness is a cancer on our society.

So a school security guard overstepped his authority and turned away a man in uniform.

Should we fire him?

There need to be a reason as to why the Security Officer turned him away. Did he misunderstand a directive? Did he act on his own?

Was he a school employee or is the job contracted out to a security company?

We will never know those answers.
Who cares. The security guard fucked up... We cannot have fuck ups guarding our kids.

Army officer is told not to enter his daughters high school beca - Fox 2 News Headlines
Army dad not allowed to visit daughter's school in uniform

rochester.jpg

Rochester Michigan – I have to wonder what people are thinking when someone in the Military is turned away from their own daughter’s school because they are in uniform! This is the United States of America, our Military personnel put their lives on the line to provide the freedoms we so enjoy, which includes the freedom to purse an education!

Well a security guard at one school in Rochester Michigan(Rochester Adams High School), turned away a father of a high school student, telling him he couldn’t enter the school because his uniform might offend some of the students! I am in shock that someone has actually said this to one of our service members, at a school in America!

He was told he could not wear a uniform cause "some students may be offended" by the uniform.
Yeah, pathetic fucking liberals. Just pathetic fucking liberals. Liberals are just fucking pathetic.

I smell BS.

Quit sniffing your fingers, bode.

Am I in your way?

I'm still trying to figure out why someone thought the sight of a solider in their uniform would offend or upset someone?

I'm still trying to figure out why someone thought the sight of a solider in their uniform would offend or upset someone?
I'm guessing the rent-a-cop was denied entry to the military...as well as being a police officer...and therefore is now doomed to be just a security guard and also wants to punish all military for him not passing the tests cuz whenever he sees cami, he wants to cry again.

This sounds more suspicious by the minute:

Instead, Baker and his wife called the office of the school superintendent – who himself had served as a combat Marine.

Baker’s wife said the school has “taken steps to correct what happened,” but added that she “doesn’t know what they would have done” if her husband had not been allowed into the school.

OMG, what would they have done if poor hubby had never been allowed in to the school.

I read a story about this in the Canadian press (yes, this story will be world-wide by nightfall), that said this man served for 24 years. Served. Is he still active duty and if not why is he prancing around in his uniform?
I guess you do not know anyone who is active military.

Saying one served for 24 years does not necessarily mean he or she is done serving.

A Lt. Col. would not be wearing an active duty uniform if he/she were retired.
A Lt. Col. would not run whining to the media about such ridiculous idiocy. And yet one did.
You are an ignorant bitch aren't you? Provide a link that substantiates your claim he told the press , oh and one that proves he is really retired since you made that claim as well.

Liberals hate the military, this is just another example.

As for the scumbags that blocked him from entering the school in uniform.....they should be fired on the spot.

What the hell difference does it make what he was wearing as long as he was CLOTHED.
People go to the grocery store in their FUCKING PAJAMAS.
He didnt have anything on with profanity or any other obscene clothing.
Would rent a cop have barred a cop?

Wasn't there an outcry about military recruiters being denied access to schools years ago?

So a rent a cop didn't know his job

The school instantly apologized and Foxnation is outraged

Forum List

Back