Around 75% of black American families do not have a father figure at home- Andrew Tate suggests Trump is the one who can fix this and other problems

1. If I am still alive (I'm 87), I -- of course -- hope to vote for Mr. Trump.

2. No, he is not the savior of the West,

3. But he can delay the implosion of the United States of America for four more years.

4. For example, he will be able to fill Supreme Court vacancies.

5. And he can -- hopefully -- manage foreign affairs better than the current administration.

6. Yes, I have read that before the !960s, African American youth no way had such bad behavior.

President Trump is the new modern day Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

In and out of courts, threatened with jail, cares for black people

so what youre telling me we should separate the races and us white people should just ignore the downfall of the black family and only concern ourselves with white families??

that sounds racist to me,,

how about we ignore the skin color and focus all fatherless homes??
This whole thread is about black single moms when there are twice as many white ones. Why just focus on the smaller group unless someone is racist and just want to act like only blacks end up in that situation?

This whole thread is about black single moms when there are twice as many white ones. Why just focus on the smaller group unless someone is racist and just want to act like only blacks end up in that situation?
The mistakes we can make are dependent on how much in resources we can earn. So less in African American areas is legitimate. The mistakes are normal. We have single moms at a high percentage with generations every 15 years plus a few years as compared to others a decade later or so. We have a resource and money chute to these areas and the problems still exist.

1. If I am still alive (I'm 87), I -- of course -- hope to vote for Mr. Trump.

2. No, he is not the savior of the West,

3. But he can delay the implosion of the United States of America for four more years.

4. For example, he will be able to fill Supreme Court vacancies.

5. And he can -- hopefully -- manage foreign affairs better than the current administration.

6. Yes, I have read that before the !960s, African American youth no way had such bad behavior.

How can he delay the implosion of the US for 4 years? He didn't do it in his first 4 years.

Filling Supreme Court vacancies with right wingers is just going to cause MORE CONFLICT.

He didn't manage foreign affairs will in his first 4 years. He was all over the place. From loving Xi and China for 2 years, to hating them and attacking them for 2 years.

Before the 1960s things were much different.

In the modern society to deal with these issues you need to do lots of things that Trump doesn't talk about.

Trump doesn't even care about white people, he only cares about himself.
Trump does care about America.

Trump pardoned way more blacks than Obama did. Trump employed a lot of blacks on his show "The Apprentice" not to mention all the A-list blacks he hung out with and took pics with way before running for president.

Trump also had rapper lil Kim on the apprentice trying hard to keep her from going to prison by using his TV show to gain her some favor with the judge. It did not work, but he tried.

Trump is the white Dr. MLK

Trump does care about America.

Trump pardoned way more blacks than Obama did. Trump employed a lot of blacks on his show "The Apprentice" not to mention all the A-list blacks he hung out with and took pics with way before running for president.

Trump does not care about anyone but himself.

Trump is a briber, he probably thought he could buy votes if he pardoned people. I mean, it's a notorious system at best.

Trump does not care about anyone but himself.

Trump is a briber, he probably thought he could buy votes if he pardoned people. I mean, it's a notorious system at best.
Trump will win the presidency in 2024 because of the court trials and all the FREE publicity the democrats are giving him. That's exactly how he won it in 2016... with the liberal free media.

Once again he won't have to buy any political commercials.

And that’s just one problem of many. But in the early to middle 20th century black kids were born to two parent households. White kids have been affected by this too, but not as much as black kids. Actually from 1880 to about 1920 the black divorce rate was slightly less than that of the white divorce rate.

Tate was also criticizing Christian men who tend to criticize Muslims or they worry about white culture dying or something of that nature. Basically he was saying “shut up and do something about it.”

“ white youth have more children.”

“ oppose gay preachers at church, oppose drag queen story hour for children”

“ do something about the rise of single women, many women who have no interest in having kids, but would rather get likes on Instagram for showing their ass off”

“be proud of white culture”

Thoughts?

That first video is from a black Christian conservative. And there’s no doubt whatsoever that there has been a sort of feminization of both black and white men across the country in the USA . What we need in America are black and white men to be proud of their ancestors, proud of where they come from.

Tate thinks Trump is the last hope of Western civilization. He can at least slow down the decay of the west.

Too much TV....

Many Black men are irresponsible and go around impregnating women.

The rise of Dinks is now the trend. Many of those aren't going to have kids. They see the financial benefits of the lifestyle. Maybe some regret it but that will be the trend.

Blacks won't have fathers in homes until we stop being afraid of blacks and hold them accountable.

We need to stop encouraging "black culture" and start promoting American and family based culture

We need to stop letting blacks make everything about racism and letting them use it as an excuse for their own problems. They mention race they should be ignored

America needs to stop encouraging dumb ghetto thug criminals. That includes music and movies that perpetuate it.

America needs to stop all programs that favor blacks and make them get by on their own merit, skill, knowledge and ambition. That includes racist things like reperations and dei stuff, required representation, and things like forcibly admitting blacks into schools or forcing blacks to be hired for jobs.

Essentially they have become animals running wild and they need to be tamed. They won't behave themselves as long as we keep letting them get away with nonsense. They need to be forced to be on the same level as white people, and the ones that can't will go extinct.

And that’s just one problem of many. But in the early to middle 20th century black kids were born to two parent households. White kids have been affected by this too, but not as much as black kids. Actually from 1880 to about 1920 the black divorce rate was slightly less than that of the white divorce rate.

Tate was also criticizing Christian men who tend to criticize Muslims or they worry about white culture dying or something of that nature. Basically he was saying “shut up and do something about it.”

“ white youth have more children.”

“ oppose gay preachers at church, oppose drag queen story hour for children”

“ do something about the rise of single women, many women who have no interest in having kids, but would rather get likes on Instagram for showing their ass off”

“be proud of white culture”

Thoughts?

That first video is from a black Christian conservative. And there’s no doubt whatsoever that there has been a sort of feminization of both black and white men across the country in the USA . What we need in America are black and white men to be proud of their ancestors, proud of where they come from.

Tate thinks Trump is the last hope of Western civilization. He can at least slow down the decay of the west.

You are all over the place.
Yes, lack of a father is DISASTROUS for Black males.

Now all that other poorly written distraction can be pruned for a whole separate post

Forum List

Back