Arrests Down 32% in Baltimore. Violent Crime Skyrocketing

Seem to increase in summer and decrease in winter.

But I must admit to being amused at the squealing brought on by the idea that police are accountable under law when dealing with blacks.

Perhaps in another few decades you'll be able to be dragged kicking and squealing out of the mid nineteenth century.

There could not possibly have been any other result. If you tell cops you'll be arrested for homicide just if you make a minor mistake (which happens thousands of times every day), I'm suprised the cops would wan tto show up for their shift at all.

What Baltimore cops could do is all quit, and apply for jobs in cities uncorrupted by the Obama-Sharpton-Lynch propaganda campaign.
I wonder what will happen to that Tulsa deputy who made a minor mistake and mistook one implement for another? Could happen to anyone. Bit of counselling should do it.

Of course, you need to ignore that homicide rates were already trending higher this year than last year - even before the murder of Gray.
GEE, I wonder why.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
Gee, I don't know but...it makes you wonder...how could it be because of the cops pulling back?
Your claim just doesn't seem to make any sense!

There is no correlation between violent crime and zero tolerance arrests for low level offenses. Zero.

Correlation does not equal causation. Which some of you might understand, if any of the racist right wingers had gotten beyond 10th grade.

Gee, I don't know but...it makes you wonder...how could it be because of the cops pulling back?
Your claim just doesn't seem to make any sense!
HA HA. Sorry, I really don't know what to make of a post this absurd

There could not possibly have been any other result. If you tell cops you'll be arrested for homicide just if you make a minor mistake (which happens thousands of times every day), I'm suprised the cops would wan tto show up for their shift at all.

What Baltimore cops could do is all quit, and apply for jobs in cities uncorrupted by the Obama-Sharpton-Lynch propaganda campaign.
We tend to butt heads often but in this thread I agree with all your points. These people wanted lawless and now they get it. No sense at all in trying just let it happen.

There is no correlation between violent crime and zero tolerance arrests for low level offenses. Zero.

Correlation does not equal causation. Which some of you might understand, if any of the racist right wingers had gotten beyond 10th grade.
Who said anything about "low level offenses" ? If you have a post that addresses the OP and makes sense, let's hear it.

I wonder what will happen to that Tulsa deputy who made a minor mistake and mistook one implement for another? Could happen to anyone. Bit of counselling should do it.
Off Topic

Seem to increase in summer and decrease in winter.

But I must admit to being amused at the squealing brought on by the idea that police are accountable under law when dealing with blacks.

Perhaps in another few decades you'll be able to be dragged kicking and squealing out of the mid nineteenth century.
Perhaps someday you'll get focused enough to know that the Obama-Sharpton-Rawlings victimhood scam is just that, and then stop polluting threads with drivel. And since you're interested in accountability, try talking about holding Rawlings, Sharpton, Obama, and Mosby accountable for their misdeeds, in the year 2015.

Your contention in the OP was destroyed with a 3 minute Google search and you choose to call it absurd...that's up to you.
Nothing was destroyed by anything, except in your naive mind. Your post was a joke. And to say what you said originally was to the height of preposterous. Didn't even deserve the dignity of a response

Your contention in the OP was destroyed with a 3 minute Google search and you choose to call it absurd...that's up to you.
Nothing was destroyed by anything, except in your naive mind. Your post was a joke. And to say what you said originally was to the height of preposterous. Didn't even deserve the dignity of a response
If you choose to ignore evidence and just make stuff up then that's up to you.

In Baltimore Arrests Down and Crime Up - WSJ

Mr. Cross said he was dismayed to see a police car drive past a fight this week without stopping. “Most people are decent folks who do want the police to do their job,” he said, “but they also would like for them [police] to be a little more respectful to the people.”

(clip from the article)

He said officers answering calls there are routinely surrounded by hostile crowds, many with cameras. “We’re going to have to bring the temperature down,” he said.

You can thank Obama for that

The utter cheek of 'some people' filming public officials in public places in the performance of their duties.

Unconscionable.

If you choose to ignore evidence and just make stuff up then that's up to you.
Sorry. I don't call "trending" to be evidence. Want to see how many graphs I can post that show something "trending", and suddenly the so-called trend is no more ? If you think you're going to destroy their contention, you're going to have to come up with something a lot better than that. There isn't a shred of evidence that the homicide increase of April 19 (day Gray died) to now, is anything other than a result of police "backing off on making arrests", as the Baltimore Maryland News describes it.

Secondly, whatever may be occuring with crime, the bigger item is there is no doubt that police arrests are way down, leaving the city less policed, and more dangerous. (City police made 522 arrests between March 2 and March 8, a time frame before the controversial arrest of Freddie Gray. The week after the city curfew was lifted, city police made 355 arrests, which is a 32 percent decline in the number of arrests, according to Central Booking.)

He said officers answering calls there are routinely surrounded by hostile crowds, many with cameras. “We’re going to have to bring the temperature down,” he said.

You can thank Obama for that
...for handing out Obama phones that people can use to film the cops with?

Forum List

Back