Atheists are hoping aliens from outer space will contact us...

You can deny Jesus 3 times we still know you are cherry picking from organized religions. Usually it's Christianity. But you give props to all the religions so no you aren't a Christian. As far as they are concerned you're going to hell with us.

Can I ask you a philosophical question? What if you are are wrong about the Muslim faith? Do you want to be right about them or do you want to be wrong?

The reason you think you see "cherry picking" is because spirituality is the inspiration for religions. I'll be happy to address any specific examples but you never give any. You're like McDuff, you want to tie me to Christianity because that's what you're prepared to do battle against. You are all anti-Christian bigots who hate Christians because of their political views.

To answer your smart ass question: I don't consider Muslim a faith. It's an anti-Christian hate group. I want to be wrong about them but I know I am right.
Islam is another religion you just haven't met any real Muslims yet.

Every religion says why they are right and everyone else is wrong. Christianity says everyone else is going to hell. Muslims think the same thing. Coincidence?

Nope. Islam isn't a real religion based on spirituality. It was codified as a hate-filled response to Christianity. Have you ever noticed there are no international humanitarian Muslim organizations? They don't exist. Muslims only help other Muslims.
You are waaay too easy

Hurricane Harvey Emergency - Islamic Relief USA

Muslim groups in Houston are on the front lines of Harvey relief efforts
Back to the subject of aliens. If they came here I would teach them that an appropriate hello on earth is a bj

You can deny Jesus 3 times we still know you are cherry picking from organized religions. Usually it's Christianity. But you give props to all the religions so no you aren't a Christian. As far as they are concerned you're going to hell with us.

Can I ask you a philosophical question? What if you are are wrong about the Muslim faith? Do you want to be right about them or do you want to be wrong?

The reason you think you see "cherry picking" is because spirituality is the inspiration for religions. I'll be happy to address any specific examples but you never give any. You're like McDuff, you want to tie me to Christianity because that's what you're prepared to do battle against. You are all anti-Christian bigots who hate Christians because of their political views.

To answer your smart ass question: I don't consider Muslim a faith. It's an anti-Christian hate group. I want to be wrong about them but I know I am right.

Every religion says why they are right and everyone else is wrong. Christianity says everyone else is going to hell. Muslims think the same thing. Coincidence?

Nope. Islam isn't a real religion based on spirituality. It was codified as a hate-filled response to Christianity. Have you ever noticed there are no international humanitarian Muslim organizations? They don't exist. Muslims only help other Muslims.
You are waaay too easy

Not international groups.

You are waaay too easy

Back to the subject of aliens. If they came here I would teach them that an appropriate hello on earth is a bj

LOL

Wear three condoms

I do find the bosses of the world fascinating. I can't have this conversation with my friends and family. Not the ones who are religious. So I love to pick theists brains. Many believe but haven't and don't give it much thought. I get them. But boss has been told everything you can say and he still believes even though we've explained ad nauseum how it's all in his head.

Now that's faith. God will reward boss unless Christians are right then boss will be burning in hell with me

Yeah, it's all in my head-- which explains why neither you or McDuff will come out and proudly proclaim your Atheism!

Trying to convince me there is no Spiritual Nature is like me trying to convince you that your mother never existed. I have my own evidence and proof so your arguments don't bother me.
of course if one understood brain science, they could never say such a thing that their spiritual experiences are as real as one's mother.

brains have flaws, derp

Yours definitely has flaws.
all of them do, which is why saying your spiritual delusions are realer than someones mother - as opposed to what, being born from a seed in the ground? :lol:

Okay, so you're a non-believer in God? Answer my question: Do you hope you are wrong or right?

You are waaay too easy

LOL

Wear three condoms
No we blow them

I do find the bosses of the world fascinating. I can't have this conversation with my friends and family. Not the ones who are religious. So I love to pick theists brains. Many believe but haven't and don't give it much thought. I get them. But boss has been told everything you can say and he still believes even though we've explained ad nauseum how it's all in his head.

Now that's faith. God will reward boss unless Christians are right then boss will be burning in hell with me

Yeah, it's all in my head-- which explains why neither you or McDuff will come out and proudly proclaim your Atheism!

Trying to convince me there is no Spiritual Nature is like me trying to convince you that your mother never existed. I have my own evidence and proof so your arguments don't bother me.
of course if one understood brain science, they could never say such a thing that their spiritual experiences are as real as one's mother.

brains have flaws, derp

all of them do, which is why saying your spiritual delusions are realer than someones mother - as opposed to what, being born from a seed in the ground? :lol:

Okay, so you're a non-believer in God? Answer my question: Do you hope you are wrong or right?
no, im a non believer in bullshit without proof

You are waaay too easy

LOL

Wear three condoms
No we blow them
Have fun!

No I don't wanna watch

brains have flaws, derp

Wow... yet another "Atheist" who will not answer my question!

Damn... I just seem to keep on converting you "Atheists" into agnostics! Amazing!

brains have flaws, derp

Damn... I just seem to keep on converting you "Atheists" into agnostics! Amazing!
youre like a 4 yr old girl the way when ppl dont fit into your retard bubble you squirm and build up your strawman view of them

its mildly entertaining.

brains have flaws, derp

Worry not, it's just another hallucination

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I say spirituality being provided as proof is ridiculous.

I say spirituality being provided as proof is ridiculous ...

View attachment 149194

the cicada transforms itself from one being to another, whatother method could be employed than a spiritual one during the transition.

whatever "transitional" fossils there are only represent the intermediary step during a proving period before in a single step an entirely new example emerges from a parent of entirely different composition that then reproduces the new example from that point forward. the process is spiritually composed to transfer from each generation to the next.

all beings, Flora and Fauna poses the initiating spirituality of life and the enabling of ever expansive results that life itself represents. the physiology is the resultant physical example.

humanity if devolving spiritually from its origination as may be possible will prove spirituality by the inevitable outcome of extinction.
"the cicada transforms itself from one being to another, whatother method could be employed than a spiritual one during the transition."

No it doesn't . The cicada nymph is genetically identical to its adult form. The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses. Pointing at something and calling it "spiritual" explains exactly nothing. Describing the physical processes explains it completely. The only person who needs to introduce spirituality is you, because you want it to be there. Yet whether we inject it or not has zero effect on the process or on the explanation of it, which is a strong hint that its goofy, useless nonsense.
No it doesn't . The cicada nymph is genetically identical to its adult form. The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses.

The cicada nymph is genetically identical to its adult form.

the being has transformed themselves from a land creature to an avian, they are not the same within the genetics that is obviously a separation, legs / wings. the suspension between the physiological forms is maintained by the spirituality of the individual that created the transformation - the CNS is disolved and replasced.

The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses.

another example as perhapse your entire post of saying nothing to make your point.

the spirituality is how the individual was able to create the process that in time became a reality. from one being to another.
You are incorrect. The nymph and the adult are genetically identical. You are also incorrect to say the individual "created the process".

You are also 100% backwards to say I am "saying nothing". The physical processes completely explain the metamorphosis. The scientific explanation says literally everything, while the guy pointing at it and calling it spiritual (you) is saying nothing of substance and explaining exactly nothing.

"
I have my own evidence and proof"

Wrong again. You have zero evidence and zero proof, else you could use it to compel others. Again, something is not evidence because you think it is evidence or feel like calling it evidence. That has been your error from the beginning.

"Have you ever noticed there are no internationalhumanitarian Muslim organizations?"

100% wrong, as usual:

HomePage - Red Crescent Islamic Relief for disaster and help for the Human suffering by promoting News and Video globally

See that^^...? That's what ACTUAL evidence looks like.

brains have flaws, derp

" I just seem to keep on converting you "Atheists" into agnostics!"

Atheists are agnostics, unless they are Gnostic atheists. Sorry, no cigar.

View attachment 149194

the cicada transforms itself from one being to another, whatother method could be employed than a spiritual one during the transition.

whatever "transitional" fossils there are only represent the intermediary step during a proving period before in a single step an entirely new example emerges from a parent of entirely different composition that then reproduces the new example from that point forward. the process is spiritually composed to transfer from each generation to the next.

all beings, Flora and Fauna poses the initiating spirituality of life and the enabling of ever expansive results that life itself represents. the physiology is the resultant physical example.

humanity if devolving spiritually from its origination as may be possible will prove spirituality by the inevitable outcome of extinction.
"the cicada transforms itself from one being to another, whatother method could be employed than a spiritual one during the transition."

No it doesn't . The cicada nymph is genetically identical to its adult form. The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses. Pointing at something and calling it "spiritual" explains exactly nothing. Describing the physical processes explains it completely. The only person who needs to introduce spirituality is you, because you want it to be there. Yet whether we inject it or not has zero effect on the process or on the explanation of it, which is a strong hint that its goofy, useless nonsense.
No it doesn't . The cicada nymph is genetically identical to its adult form. The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses.

the being has transformed themselves from a land creature to an avian, they are not the same within the genetics that is obviously a separation, legs / wings. the suspension between the physiological forms is maintained by the spirituality of the individual that created the transformation - the CNS is disolved and replasced.

The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses.

another example as perhapse your entire post of saying nothing to make your point.

the spirituality is how the individual was able to create the process that in time became a reality. from one being to another.
You are incorrect. The nymph and the adult are genetically identical. You are also incorrect to say the individual "created the process".

You are also 100% backwards to say I am "saying nothing". The physical processes completely explain the metamorphosis. The scientific explanation says literally everything, while the guy pointing at it and calling it spiritual (you) is saying nothing of substance and explaining exactly nothing.

again no link to support any of your assertions of which is not directly related to the discussion, what exists during the transition from one being to another as the implementer of the process.

View attachment 149194

again no link to support any of your assertions of which is not directly related to the discussion, what exists during the transition from one being to another as the implementer of the process.
It's not a transition from one being to another. They are both cicadas. Same species. Identical genome. No, I do not provide links, especially to established scientific knowledge. And that's fine, because I don't insist you take my word fot it.

All you have done is try to pry open gaps in our understanding, and then fill them with this undefined, untestable nonsense you call "spirituality". You explain exactly nothing. In fact, all you are attempting to do is say we will NEVER understand.

View attachment 149194

It's not a transition from one being to another. They are both cicadas. Same species. Identical genome. No, I do not provide links, especially to established scientific knowledge. And that's fine, because I don't insist you take my word fot it.

All you have done is try to pry open gaps in our understanding, and then fill them with this undefined, untestable nonsense you call "spirituality". You explain exactly nothing. In fact, all you are attempting to do is say we will NEVER understand.

- all you are attempting to do is say we will NEVER understand.

just where are you quoting to make such an absurd statement, it is you who imply's a knowledge you have yet to verify, you haven't the faintest what is being discussed how is your CNS (central nervous system) responsible for the transition the transition that you claim is not one being with legs becoming an avian with wings.

just where are you quoting to make such an absurd statement, it is you who imply's a knowledge you have yet to verify, you haven't the faintest what is being discussed how is your CNS (central nervous system) responsible for the transition the transition that you claim is not one being with legs becoming an avian with wings.
Yes, "never understand". This is just a reiteration of "god of the gaps". And you're the guy claiming to inderstand the god, though your idea explains nothing, is untestable, and isn't even required to explain what is happening. This old argument is a vestigial appendage of when mankind was more ignorant.

Yes, "never understand". This is just a reiteration of "god of the gaps". And you're the guy claiming to inderstand the god, though your idea explains nothing, is untestable, and isn't even required to explain what is happening. This old argument is a vestigial appendage of when mankind was more ignorant.

where is the quote from me you are making your allegations from there is nothing in your above quote that makes the least amount of sense.

ill go stupid with you - what is the guidance for the transition during metamorphosis from one being to another.

I'm not an atheist, on the contrary,but I'l love the aliens from outer space to contact us.

Just saying.:smile:

Forum List

Back