Atheists are hoping aliens from outer space will contact us...

I say spirituality being provided as proof is ridiculous.

I say spirituality being provided as proof is ridiculous ...

View attachment 149194

the cicada transforms itself from one being to another, whatother method could be employed than a spiritual one during the transition.

whatever "transitional" fossils there are only represent the intermediary step during a proving period before in a single step an entirely new example emerges from a parent of entirely different composition that then reproduces the new example from that point forward. the process is spiritually composed to transfer from each generation to the next.

all beings, Flora and Fauna poses the initiating spirituality of life and the enabling of ever expansive results that life itself represents. the physiology is the resultant physical example.

humanity if devolving spiritually from its origination as may be possible will prove spirituality by the inevitable outcome of extinction.
"the cicada transforms itself from one being to another, whatother method could be employed than a spiritual one during the transition."

No it doesn't . The cicada nymph is genetically identical to its adult form. The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses. Pointing at something and calling it "spiritual" explains exactly nothing. Describing the physical processes explains it completely. The only person who needs to introduce spirituality is you, because you want it to be there. Yet whether we inject it or not has zero effect on the process or on the explanation of it, which is a strong hint that its goofy, useless nonsense.
No it doesn't . The cicada nymph is genetically identical to its adult form. The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses.

The cicada nymph is genetically identical to its adult form.

the being has transformed themselves from a land creature to an avian, they are not the same within the genetics that is obviously a separation, legs / wings. the suspension between the physiological forms is maintained by the spirituality of the individual that created the transformation - the CNS is disolved and replasced.

The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses.

another example as perhapse your entire post of saying nothing to make your point.

the spirituality is how the individual was able to create the process that in time became a reality. from one being to another.

View attachment 149194

the cicada transforms itself from one being to another, whatother method could be employed than a spiritual one during the transition.

whatever "transitional" fossils there are only represent the intermediary step during a proving period before in a single step an entirely new example emerges from a parent of entirely different composition that then reproduces the new example from that point forward. the process is spiritually composed to transfer from each generation to the next.

all beings, Flora and Fauna poses the initiating spirituality of life and the enabling of ever expansive results that life itself represents. the physiology is the resultant physical example.

humanity if devolving spiritually from its origination as may be possible will prove spirituality by the inevitable outcome of extinction.
"the cicada transforms itself from one being to another, whatother method could be employed than a spiritual one during the transition."

No it doesn't . The cicada nymph is genetically identical to its adult form. The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses. Pointing at something and calling it "spiritual" explains exactly nothing. Describing the physical processes explains it completely. The only person who needs to introduce spirituality is you, because you want it to be there. Yet whether we inject it or not has zero effect on the process or on the explanation of it, which is a strong hint that its goofy, useless nonsense.
No it doesn't . The cicada nymph is genetically identical to its adult form. The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses.

the being has transformed themselves from a land creature to an avian, they are not the same within the genetics that is obviously a separation, legs / wings. the suspension between the physiological forms is maintained by the spirituality of the individual that created the transformation - the CNS is disolved and replasced.

The transition requures no spirituality to explain it, and is completely explained by physical pocesses.

another example as perhapse your entire post of saying nothing to make your point.

the spirituality is how the individual was able to create the process that in time became a reality. from one being to another.
Same DNA. The difference between larva form and adult has to do with which genes are turned on & off. Same with development of the human embryo.

Further, this process is another example against Intelligent Design. Overall, having a larval stage is a pretty dumb way to create an adult. A total waste of energy by basically destroying the larva and rebuilding it into something completely different.

Evolution can easily explain the larval stage. The larva was an ancient ancestor.

Last edited:
i am sure about religions and false proofs wtf cant you seperate that from a lack of knowledge of an actual creator? thats so weird that you cant.

Again... How can you proclaim anything false if you don't know?

You cannot say "1+X=2 is FALSE!" As long as X remains uncertain, you can't make this argument.
i do KNOW that religions are false.

do you need remedial reading courses???

A lot of butthurt in this clown.

View attachment 149194

Same DNA. The difference between larva form and adult has to do with which genes are turned on & off. Same with development of the human embryo.

Further, this process is another example against Intelligent Design. Overall, having a larval stage is a pretty dumb way to create an adult. A total waste of energy by basically destroying the larva and rebuilding it into something completely different.

Evolution can easily explain the larval stage. The larva was an ancient ancestor.
again you are replying without addressing the issue - same as happy Indiana

Caterpillars "Melt" Almost Completely Before Growing Into Butterflies in the Chrysalis

In order for the change from a caterpillar to a butterfly to take place within the pupa, the caterpillar begins releasing enzymes that literally digest nearly all of its own body. What’s left inside the chrysalis is mostly just a very nutrient rich soup from which the butterfly will begin to form.

It was thought until very recently that the caterpillar was completely converted to goo, excepting certain special cells necessary to create the butterfly body parts. This idea has recently been debunked with researchers at Georgetown University proving that moths retain at least some of the memories they had when they were caterpillars. For this to be the case, at least some of their memory storing neurons must survive the enzyme digestion process. Further, these neurons must somehow be incorporated into the moth or butterfly’s brain, which is quite a bit larger and more complex than a caterpillar’s brain.

the suspension between the physiological forms is maintained by the spirituality of the individual that created the transformation

the point being what is the guidance while in suspension between the two physiological forms ... its cause and resultant conclusion. does the CNS do that, I'm sure will be your immediate atheist reply.

do you regulate your heartbeat. is that regulator what you are when you wake up in the morning ...

You can deny Jesus 3 times we still know you are cherry picking from organized religions. Usually it's Christianity. But you give props to all the religions so no you aren't a Christian. As far as they are concerned you're going to hell with us.

Can I ask you a philosophical question? What if you are are wrong about the Muslim faith? Do you want to be right about them or do you want to be wrong?

The reason you think you see "cherry picking" is because spirituality is the inspiration for religions. I'll be happy to address any specific examples but you never give any. You're like McDuff, you want to tie me to Christianity because that's what you're prepared to do battle against. You are all anti-Christian bigots who hate Christians because of their political views.

To answer your smart ass question: I don't consider Muslim a faith. It's an anti-Christian hate group. I want to be wrong about them but I know I am right.

You can deny Jesus 3 times we still know you are cherry picking from organized religions. Usually it's Christianity. But you give props to all the religions so no you aren't a Christian. As far as they are concerned you're going to hell with us.

Can I ask you a philosophical question? What if you are are wrong about the Muslim faith? Do you want to be right about them or do you want to be wrong?

The reason you think you see "cherry picking" is because spirituality is the inspiration for religions. I'll be happy to address any specific examples but you never give any. You're like McDuff, you want to tie me to Christianity because that's what you're prepared to do battle against. You are all anti-Christian bigots who hate Christians because of their political views.

To answer your smart ass question: I don't consider Muslim a faith. It's an anti-Christian hate group. I want to be wrong about them but I know I am right.
im an anti christian bigot who doesnt hate anybody but i enjoy putting mirrors on liars

Avatar sez Alabama, a very red state

Are you a republican?

Who did you vote for for president?

What does ANY of this have to do with the topic of discussion? I am actually a libertarian-conservative who is pretty much a centrist. I voted for Darrell Castle.

View attachment 149194

again you are replying without addressing the issue - same as happy Indiana

Caterpillars "Melt" Almost Completely Before Growing Into Butterflies in the Chrysalis

In order for the change from a caterpillar to a butterfly to take place within the pupa, the caterpillar begins releasing enzymes that literally digest nearly all of its own body. What’s left inside the chrysalis is mostly just a very nutrient rich soup from which the butterfly will begin to form.

It was thought until very recently that the caterpillar was completely converted to goo, excepting certain special cells necessary to create the butterfly body parts. This idea has recently been debunked with researchers at Georgetown University proving that moths retain at least some of the memories they had when they were caterpillars. For this to be the case, at least some of their memory storing neurons must survive the enzyme digestion process. Further, these neurons must somehow be incorporated into the moth or butterfly’s brain, which is quite a bit larger and more complex than a caterpillar’s brain.

the suspension between the physiological forms is maintained by the spirituality of the individual that created the transformation

the point being what is the guidance while in suspension between the two physiological forms ... its cause and resultant conclusion. does the CNS do that, I'm sure will be your immediate atheist reply.

do you regulate your heartbeat. is that regulator what you are when you wake up in the morning ...
Metamorphosis - Wikipedia

CNS = central nervous system?

I doubt that is really involved. More like the organism reverts back to an embryonic cell mass within the goo and starts over. However there is research that some characteristics remain so it is more complex than that in different organisms.

im an anti christian bigot who doesnt hate anybody but i enjoy putting mirrors on liars
Half the members are good people.

hell they all could be

and we all have flaws and im not perfect

but being religious is a flaw, and its one thats enjoyable to discuss because the mindwashing is fascinating

hell they all could be

and we all have flaws and im not perfect

but being religious is a flaw, and its one thats enjoyable to discuss because the mindwashing is fascinating
I do find the bosses of the world fascinating. I can't have this conversation with my friends and family. Not the ones who are religious. So I love to pick theists brains. Many believe but haven't and don't give it much thought. I get them. But boss has been told everything you can say and he still believes even though we've explained ad nauseum how it's all in his head.

Now that's faith. God will reward boss unless Christians are right then boss will be burning in hell with me

Islam is another religion you just haven't met any real Muslims yet.

Every religion says why they are right and everyone else is wrong. Christianity says everyone else is going to hell. Muslims think the same thing. Coincidence?

I do find the bosses of the world fascinating. I can't have this conversation with my friends and family. Not the ones who are religious. So I love to pick theists brains. Many believe but haven't and don't give it much thought. I get them. But boss has been told everything you can say and he still believes even though we've explained ad nauseum how it's all in his head.

Now that's faith. God will reward boss unless Christians are right then boss will be burning in hell with me

Yeah, it's all in my head-- which explains why neither you or McDuff will come out and proudly proclaim your Atheism!

Trying to convince me there is no Spiritual Nature is like me trying to convince you that your mother never existed. I have my own evidence and proof so your arguments don't bother me.

Yeah, it's all in my head-- which explains why neither you or McDuff will come out and proudly proclaim your Atheism!

Trying to convince me there is no Spiritual Nature is like me trying to convince you that your mother never existed. I have my own evidence and proof so your arguments don't bother me.
of course if one understood brain science, they could never say such a thing that their spiritual experiences are as real as one's mother.

brains have flaws, derp

Every religion says why they are right and everyone else is wrong. Christianity says everyone else is going to hell. Muslims think the same thing. Coincidence?

Nope. Islam isn't a real religion based on spirituality. It was codified as a hate-filled response to Christianity. Have you ever noticed there are no international humanitarian Muslim organizations? They don't exist. Muslims only help other Muslims.

of course if one understood brain science, they could never say such a thing that their spiritual experiences are as real as one's mother.

brains have flaws, derp

Yours definitely has flaws.

brains have flaws, derp

Yours definitely has flaws.
all of them do, which is why saying your spiritual delusions are realer than someones mother - as opposed to what, being born from a seed in the ground? :lol:

Nope. Islam isn't a real religion based on spirituality. It was codified as a hate-filled response to Christianity. Have you ever noticed there are no international humanitarian Muslim organizations? They don't exist. Muslims only help other Muslims.
Wasn't Christianity a spin off of judao? Jesus didn't like the church and they killed him.

Southern Baptist started when the church said no more owning slaves and treating blacks like second class citizens.

You are waaay too easy

Hurricane Harvey Emergency - Islamic Relief USA

Muslim groups in Houston are on the front lines of Harvey relief efforts

Wasn't Christianity a spin off of judao? Jesus didn't like the church and they killed him.

Southern Baptist started when the church said no more owning slaves and treating blacks like second class citizens.

You have a childlike view of religion which isn't worthy of my time or discussion.

Forum List

Back