Athiest Playbook

Who would lead us off this rock or to solving global warming or cures? .
certainly not a liberal....when has a liberal ever had an intelligent thought....
Carl Sagan baby. I love the stupid comebacks from you nutjobs. Makes me feel like I stumped you guys
lol....why do you think Sagan is intelligent?.......
Got us to the moon and he educated the ignorant about the cosmos.

Ever watch the cosmos?

If ever a theist stumps you, come here and post what they said. There isn't one argument for God that doesn't come without some fatal flaw.

Today I was having breakfast and listening to some stupid hillbillies talking about abortion and what the bible says. Then it hits me just how far gone theists are. Where would I even begin with this woman? Doesn't she realize men wrote that book? Why do I care what guys 1500 years ago wrote about a guy 2000 years ago? Imagine if people 1500 years ago could come know what we know now. Do you think people today would swallow such stories? Actually 200 years ago a large segment of us swallowed the Joseph Smith story and Arabs swallow the Mohammad experience.

You're all swallowing a 2000 or 7000 year old story if you count the founders of our lie the Jews. Moses is a myth. Let's stop this nonsense. It's holding us back.

I don't believe what they said happened happened 2000 years ago. So stop telling me what your story book says. We don't buy it! So what other reasons do you think "we are the only animals on this planet that God made in his image"

That is what the woman in the restaurant said. What possibly would make her believe this? A 2000 year old story? Imagine how much smarter we are today than we were 2000 years ago. I really hope we aren't as dumb as we are now 2000 years from now

Shoulda told them the Bible's fine with abortion and to try and make the opposite case after reading the relevant passages:

"Abortion:

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.” Clearly Hosea desires that the people of Ephraim can no longer have children. God of course obeys by making all their unborn children miscarry. Is not terminating a pregnancy unnaturally “abortion”?

Numbers 5:11-21 The description of a bizarre, brutal and abusive ritual to be performed on a wife SUSPECTED of adultery. This is considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man’s child.

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.” In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”. Once again this god kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.

2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”. And the Christians have the audacity to say god is pro-life. How and the hell is it that Christians can read passages where God allows pregnant women to be murdered, yet still claim abortion is wrong?"
God s Not Pro-Life
They'd just say that's not what Jesus said.

So you realize a religion can be made up and millions will follow it faithfully.

Yes they are following Christ. It's a spin off just like Christianity. The Jewish bible foretold about a Messiah and low and behold. Of course the jewish establishment who made that up called bs when the Messiah came.

You may have missed my point. I am saying that when God is in the mix, the con man comes off second best. He loses his followers to Jesus and the truth.

As for the Jews: They once had a great king--King David where prosperity was sown. They lost that, and the prophets said, "Take heart, days like those will come again."

Instead, Jesus came. It is a pretty awesome thing: God is our king! Except the Jews pointed out, "The prophecies point to a human being, not to God!" Some said, We will settle for God. Others said, Not us. We're waiting for our human being! (Well, perhaps a little hyperbole there, but you know...more or less.)

You truth is an opinion. Every other faith believes their god is the god and you are the one worshiping idols and false gods. Their gods are as evident to them if not more so. Many have been around longer than the belief in one god (+jesus, +holy ghost). God wears many faces and aspects. God is not a one of god is in all things and all people. We are all gods and everything on earth as well. Water, clouds, stars, moon, sun, trees, mountains, etc.
There faith is a valid if not more so that that of christians. Christians who are divided into many sect that each believe their church is the correct church of god. Are you all right or all wrong?

Why is any faith or belief needed if god is in us and everything. We don't need a church or intermediary to reach god if god is inside us. We can talk to him/her/it/they were ever and whenever we choose. I don't thing god needs our adoration, but that conscience inside is like a friend always with us, taking our hand and helping us. We don't need to feed god's ego or give him offerings. Just being the best person we can be toward others and the planet should be enough.

If there is anything, I would think it is more like a lantern with many sides each in different colors, and there are many twisted and intersecting paths toward each color. They all eventually lead to the lantern. People see different aspects or colors to the light, but it is the same light. Even the paths that are long and complicated, like roads to rome, lead to the light. Even if lost you will eventually reach the lantern.
We are all born, live, love, fear, struggle and die. We are all the same. We all get to the end eventually, some just take a more scenic path.
We will all die.

Religion has build civilizations and responsible for horrific wars and cruelty. Witch hunts, inquisitions, crusades, holy wars, massacres, persecution, hate...........
This is what god wants??? For people to feel superior and to hate or bully others that don't conform to you? To treat others as less than you? Unworthy?

Religions speak of peace and tolerance but far too many of 'faith' are anything but. The holy war is not with other, but only with yourself. Fail that battle you fail the war.

I see far too many Pharisees that see only the sin in others and not themselves. They see wrong in everyone not a carbon of themselves.

If this is what your religion teaches, no wonder so many are without deep loving inspirational faith in a god. They will walk their own path to the light, one they respect more, one that is more beautiful to them. Death will always be the final equalizer, and faith has nothing to do with it. God or no god, we all die in the end.

... One day when I meet God I'll ask two questions. Which God are you? Are you the Jewish are you the Christian are you a Mormon are you that your Hova are you the Muslim are you zoo are you juju the African God? Which God was real? My second question would be why did you go to such great lengths to hide from us.

His first answer is "I am your god" and the second answer is "What's your problem? I am here".

Lol. David Attenborough is an agnostic/atheist. :D

So what's your problem? Do you not believe him if he says: "... what a wonderful world - quite simply wonderful"?

Last edited:
But the cross was not originally a Christian symbol. It was a pagan symbol, which was borrowed and changed to fit Christianity.
lol......where did you hear that one?.....

Research. The cross as well as other symbols and holidays are a mishmash of a bunch of different beliefs. You didn't know that? For example, the symbol of the Christmas tree was borrowed from pagans.
I hate to be the one who breaks the news to you, but a Christmas tree is not a symbol of Christianity.....it still IS a symbol of pagan religions......and the cross is where Jesus died.....not a mishmash of anything......

Sorry to tell you, but the cross was a borrowed symbol. The "Crucifix" is your symbol. The cross is not.
you're just saying that because you believe Jesus died on a yoyo......

[QUOTE="Delta4Embassy, post: 11882053, member: 46449" ]This is considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man’s child.
[/QUOTE]
only by people who want to kill unborn children......credible theologians, not so much......

Who would lead us off this rock or to solving global warming or cures? .
certainly not a liberal....when has a liberal ever had an intelligent thought....
Carl Sagan baby. I love the stupid comebacks from you nutjobs. Makes me feel like I stumped you guys
lol....why do you think Sagan is intelligent?.......
Got us to the moon and he educated the ignorant about the cosmos.

Ever watch the cosmos?
he didn't even get it right himself, how could he educate?......

Its funny how old school Christian can point and laugh at Mormons were swallowing that story but they don't see why us 80's point and laugh at them. As if their story isn't just as silly

'Not so very long ago, an old German man was feeling guilty about something he had done, so he decided to go to Confession. He said, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. I feel terrible because during World War II I hid a refugee in my attic." The priest said, "But that's not a sin! I wouldn't feel bad about that if I were you!" "But I made him agree to pay me 50 Mark for every week he stayed." The priest said, "Well, I admit that certainly wasn't the most noble thing to do, charging the man to save his life -- but you did save his life, after all, and that is a good thing. Don't worry about it too much; God forgives." The man said, "Oh thank you, Father, that eases my mind. I have only one more question to ask you -- Do I have to tell him the war is over?"'

If ever a theist stumps you, come here and post what they said. There isn't one argument for God that doesn't come without some fatal flaw.

Today I was having breakfast and listening to some stupid hillbillies talking about abortion and what the bible says. Then it hits me just how far gone theists are. Where would I even begin with this woman? Doesn't she realize men wrote that book? Why do I care what guys 1500 years ago wrote about a guy 2000 years ago? Imagine if people 1500 years ago could come know what we know now. Do you think people today would swallow such stories? Actually 200 years ago a large segment of us swallowed the Joseph Smith story and Arabs swallow the Mohammad experience.

You're all swallowing a 2000 or 7000 year old story if you count the founders of our lie the Jews. Moses is a myth. Let's stop this nonsense. It's holding us back.

I don't believe what they said happened happened 2000 years ago. So stop telling me what your story book says. We don't buy it! So what other reasons do you think "we are the only animals on this planet that God made in his image"

That is what the woman in the restaurant said. What possibly would make her believe this? A 2000 year old story? Imagine how much smarter we are today than we were 2000 years ago. I really hope we aren't as dumb as we are now 2000 years from now

Shoulda told them the Bible's fine with abortion and to try and make the opposite case after reading the relevant passages:

"Abortion:

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.” Clearly Hosea desires that the people of Ephraim can no longer have children. God of course obeys by making all their unborn children miscarry. Is not terminating a pregnancy unnaturally “abortion”?

Numbers 5:11-21 The description of a bizarre, brutal and abusive ritual to be performed on a wife SUSPECTED of adultery. This is considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man’s child.

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.” In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”. Once again this god kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.

2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”. And the Christians have the audacity to say god is pro-life. How and the hell is it that Christians can read passages where God allows pregnant women to be murdered, yet still claim abortion is wrong?"
God s Not Pro-Life

You are wrong. No one - specially not an Antisemite - is able to understand the bible if he understands not the whole bible and its spirit. A human being is a human being from the very first moment of life to the last moment of life. Nobody has any spiritual right to kill human beings. No one - without any exception except self-defense - but even self-defense leads not to good spiritual consequences. The political dimension is: Abortion leads the unalienable human rights into absurdity.

Last edited:

"Abortion:

God s Not Pro-Life

You are wrong. No one - specially not an Antisemite - is able to understand the bible if he understands not the whole bible and its spirit. A human being is a human being from the very first moment of life to the last moment of life. Nobody has any spiritual right to kill human beings. No one - without any exception except self-defense - but even self-defense leads not to good spiritual consequences. The political dimension is: Abortion leads the unalienable human rights into absurdity.

Christians say its OK to kill. They say God said thou shall not murder, not thou shall not kill.

Ever since they told me that I've noticed how many of you say kill when you mean murder.

You don't murder a home intruder.

"Abortion:

God s Not Pro-Life

Christians say its OK to kill. They say God said thou shall not murder, not thou shall not kill.

Ever since they told me that I've noticed how many of you say kill when you mean murder.

Markus Kaarma murdered a home intruder. He murdered Diren Dede not because he was a German and a Muslim - he murdered him because he was a young boy like all others. A tragedy. Every murder is a tragedy.

From my point of view a law like "You are allowed to kill a home intruder" would be an impossible law. Everyone is allowed to defend the own life and also the resources someone - or a community - needs to live. But even in case an aggressor dies on his own fault because someone had to defend himselve or others - even in this case for example a mother loses a son and god will suffer with her. It's not good to have to suffer. Human beings are normally not killers. It's for sane human beings normally not easy to live with a situation where someone was forced to kill someone else.

Last edited:
Drama Drawings

Atheism does help us account for problems associated with sentimentalism (i.e., religious bigotry, ornament theft paranoia, etc.).

In a lot of ways, comic books comprise a modern form of Sophism --- godless pedagoguery.

We have to be careful though not to mix atheism with nihilism.

:afro:

Exodus: Gods and Kings

kp.jpg

"Abortion:

God s Not Pro-Life

Markus Kaarma murdered a home intruder. He murdered Diren Dede not because he was a German and a Muslim - he murdered him because he was a young boy like all others. A tragedy. Every murder is a tragedy.

From my point of view a law like "You are allowed to kill a home intruder" would be an impossible law. Everyone is allowed to defend the own life and also the resources someone - or a community - needs to live. But even in case an aggressor dies on his own fault because someone had to defend himselve or others - even in this case for example a mother loses a son and god will suffer with her. It's not good to have to suffer. Human beings are normally not killers. It's for sane human beings normally not easy to live with a situation where someone was forced to kill someone else.

I was simply pointing out you made a mistake. God said don't murder, not don't kill.

afterall, the Almighty just evened the playing field ( for women ) by providing the pill.

not all the hatchling Terrapin's make it to the sea.

"Abortion:

God s Not Pro-Life

I was simply pointing out you made a mistake. God said don't murder, not don't kill.

So do not murder anyone - also not your animalic brothers and sisters - and also not animals themselves. And it's for everyone much better to remember "Don't kill!". 7+1 letters - in seven days god created the world and now is the eighth day. It's not over yet. God is not dead - he's risen. Who disrespects life disrespects god.

Last edited:
afterall, the Almighty just evened the playing field ( for women ) by providing the pill.

not all the hatchling Terrapin's make it to the sea.

Yeah that's a good point. If God wanted every baby born there would be no miscarriages

If there was a God and life was precious there wouldn't be so much suffering going on.

You only get one life. If you don't want a child and get knocked up just get an abortion. Without religion its still sad. You'll wonder what the potential human would have looked like but no worries you have more egg and spirm.

"Abortion:

God s Not Pro-Life

So do not murder anyone - also not your animalic brothers and sisters - and also not animals themselves. And it's for everyone much better to remember "Don't kill!". 7+1 letters - in seven days god created the world and now is the eighth day. It's not over yet. God is not dead - he's risen. Who disrespects life disrespects god.

I don't disrespect God I just don't believe in God. If someone or something wants respect from me they'll come and ask for it. They won't tell your ancestors to write a book to give to me telling me what is and is not good. So until your God shows himself we're going to go with secular laws that us real physical actual humans can agree on. And I really don't know what to say about abortion because that is disrespecting your life I guess but seeing is that it's still in the seed form I think you see the difference between murder and abortion. I mean you do understand the difference between hard boiling an egg and cutting a chicken's head off right?

What came first the chicken or the egg? The answer is neither a chicken wasn't always a chicken is involved into a chicken.

I don't disrespect God

so you don't disrespect life.

I just don't believe in God.

This means now: Either you believe god is not existing or you don't trust in god. In first case : everyone has a belief. I don't know your belief and indeed it's for me personally completly unimportnat what your belief is, I'm interested in the answer you are. Everyone is an answer to everything what had happened before and waht leaded to the own existance. In the second case. To trust in god is more like the art of life itselve. It doesn't mean to spring from a bridge and to expect the hand of god will help. It means god shows signs and ways what are outside of the own person - ... also inside - but the message comes not from the person oneselve - the message comes from god. Even the message "You will die now" is hopefully not a message of fear if god is with us and shows to us that this is in his will. Someone is full of awareness who trusts in god and not a blind subject in a blind world.

If someone or something wants respect from me they'll come and ask for it.

No. You have to respect life - otherwise you are not able to respect yourselve. You are what you are.

They won't tell your ancestors to write a book to give to me telling me what is and is not good.

I tell you what's good and not so good because of a fruit of paradise. You tell me it's not good to tell you what's good. That's what you think what's good.

So until your God shows himself we're going to go with secular laws that us real physical actual humans can agree on.

The words and your spirit here seem not be in balance. The words are words of freedom, self-destination and order - the spirit is a spirit of a hungry revolution looking for the own children.

And I really don't know what to say about abortion because that is disrespecting your life

Strange. No idea what you like to say with this sentence.

I guess but seeing is that it's still in the seed form I think you see the difference between murder and abortion.

To be honest: not really. If I could kill someone and because of this abortion would stop worldwide then I guess I had to do so - even if I would know that I will go to hell for this deed. But that's not the solution for this problem. It would be more easy everyone would live in love of the child in the manger and not in fear of the own children.

I mean you do understand the difference between hard boiling an egg and cutting a chicken's head off right?

Maybe I understand in a better way the difference between an ox and donkey. A donkey hears with his horns.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back