Atlanta Nurses all fired over video

Seems way to extreme to ruin peoples career
Maybe. But, people are addicted to Tik Tok. These nurses should have been offered a chance of a rehabilitation program to get rid of their addiction. I have no sympathy for anyone who thinks Tik Tok is important. I'm looking forward to Tik Tok being gone.

Oh I am sure they will be able to fine work. I am not at doctor, or head of a hospital....but I can image how they might not want employees who are mocking their patients.
It's not like they were caught being racist pieces of shit. 😄 No one is going to remember who they are five minutes from now.

It's not like they were caught being racist pieces of shit. 😄 No one is going to remember who they are five minutes from now.
No....never said they were....but some would say they were caught being POS. I hope not, hopefully they learned from what happened, and won't do it again, and regain employment in the medical field

No....never said they were....but some would say they were caught being POS. I hope not, hopefully they learned from what happened, and won't do it again, and regain employment in the medical field

No mother wants those witches anywhere near a newborn

Some Snowflakes.

Hopefully they learned to not do social media at work glad we agree.
1) well members of the medical community, and mothers, fathers, and grandparents might disagree
2) well actually no, that doesn't solve the issue....hopefully they learn to be better nurses...mocking patients is not a sign of someone good at being a nurse.

Karma is coming closer and closer. Our nation died decades ago. We are living on fumes. Attitudes have always existed. Receiving insults from these loving itches is the reality in many birthing hospitals. As the years go on, I check off the arrogance towards me. And there is more to come.

The problem is behind social media they're just lousy nurses

You won't grasp it
My wife's a nurse and my family is full of doctors and nurses. Lousy means the child or mother suffered unnecessarily during their time there. Snowflakes like you care more about how they cope with their day rather than whether they actually provided quality care when dealing with their patients.

Karma is coming closer and closer. Our nation died decades ago. We are living on fumes. Attitudes have always existed. Receiving insults from these loving itches is the reality in many birthing hospitals. As the years go on, I check off the arrogance towards me. And there is more to come.
😄

I often times don't know exactly what your dire warnings entail but they're always a hoot.

My wife's a nurse and my family is full of doctors and nurses. Lousy means the child or mother suffered unnecessarily during their time there. Snowflakes like you care more about how they cope with their day rather than whether they actually provided quality care when dealing with their patients.

It's not about me dumbfuck. It's about nurses getting fired for stupid shit.

You should catch up

1) well members of the medical community, and mothers, fathers, and grandparents might disagree
2) well actually no, that doesn't solve the issue....hopefully they learn to be better nurses...mocking patients is not a sign of someone good at being a nurse.
Mocking them to their faces would be poor nursing and we have no evidence they did that. What was poor judgment on their part was posting any of that on social media from work where their employers could be identified. If they said the same thing as anonymous randos online no one would give a shit.

It's not about me dumbfuck. It's about nurses getting fired for stupid shit.

You should catch up
The stupid shit of getting their employers caught up in public controversy. You think their co-workers care about the substance of their gripes.... 😄

The stupid shit of getting their employers caught up in public controversy. You think their co-workers care about the substance of their gripes.... 😄

I don't give two shits about stupid nurses that obviously don't be to be nurses.

They made their bed, they can sleep in them

Mocking them to their faces would be poor nursing and we have no evidence they did that. What was poor judgment on their part was posting any of that on social media from work where their employers could be identified. If they said the same thing as anonymous randos online no one would give a shit.
Mocking them all over the internet isn't poor? This is an insult to ALL their patients whoever went there or where there.

I agree nobody would give a shit anouymously...because nobody would know....sure that's a mistake...but the problem is how they view their jobs. Maybe they shouldn't be in that profession.

Mocking them all over the internet isn't poor? This is an insult to ALL their patients whoever went there or where there.
If that's the way you feel Snowflake.... 😄

Personally, even if I was a patient there I wouldn't assume I'm the patient they're griping about and even if I was I wouldn't think they should be fired over those comments. As I said, it's not like they were caught being racist pieces of shits or waving around a Confederate flag or something.

You'd want to take someone's job over these comments? 😄 Ok. I believe you're that sensitive.
I agree nobody would give a shit anouymously...because nobody would know....sure that's a mistake...but the problem is how they view their jobs. Maybe they shouldn't be in that profession.
Oh no! Someone complained about their job. It's the worst thing in the world! Wahhaaaa.. 😄

If that's the way you feel Snowflake.... 😄

Personally, even if I was a patient there I wouldn't assume I'm the patient they're griping about and even if I was I wouldn't think they should be fired over those comments. As I said, it's not like they were caught being racist pieces of shits or waving around a Confederate flag or something.

You'd want to take someone's job over these comments? 😄 Ok. I believe you're that sensitive.

Oh no! Someone complained about their job. It's the worst thing in the world! Wahhaaaa.. 😄
1) there are a number of other ways to be a POS, then being racist.
2) If I was their employer...absolutely they'd be fired for this.
3) there is nothing wrong with complaining about your job, but there is something wrong with mocking and being disrespectful to the customers/patients.

Forum List

Back