Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

LOL.... Garland... I authorized the raid.... And if you impugn my goons I am coming after you... Nice... Admission followed by threats....

All this did was further prove that Garland is a liar and that what was done was political. When this political charade is done so will Garland be done. He is protecting Joe Biden because you know he would not have made this move without his approval.

Last edited:
So, the only real take away is the DOJ asked the Judge to unseal the warrant and the inventory of what was taken.

Is there any reason a judge would say no as long as Trump and his lawyers agreed to it?

1660245272034.png

A lot of these dimrats.. you see photos of them all the time on the news and regardless of which station, fake news or real... because photos are not political... u see..

sorry but the dimrats look like Night of the Living Dead (Maxine Watters.. Schumer.. the ag)

and the ones who don't necessarily look like it... sound like it... the cackle... etc..

LOL.... Garland... I authorized the raid.... And if you impugn my goons I am coming after you... Nice... Admission followed by threats....

All this did was further prove that Garland is a liar and that what was done was political.
He means Obama, Clinton and Biden ordered it because the DemNazi party is getting desperate.
He just "authorized it"

When is he going to "authorize" raiding Hunter Biden's home?

Forum List

Back