Author Stephen King

Nor have you posted anything worthwhile in almost five years.

Address the OP, kid.:itsok:

Why should I care about his opinion anymore than I should care about yours?
I mean pick an idiot,any idiot...whats the difference?
The difference is that you are unable to address the OP, just the same as you generally have been unable to address other OPs in the five years you have been here.

The difference is that you are unable to address the OP, just the same as you generally have been unable to address other OPs in the five years you have been here.

No one will ever beat your obvious fake republican run.....

No one will ever beat your obvious fake republican run.....
You prove my point. You have aBSolutely nothing worthwhile to say.
:itsok:

Sums it up nicely to the point

View attachment 59951

Donald Trump is a carnival man, an entertainer and a buffoon... it's all opinion. What can you say? It's not something you debate. I didn't see Stephen King providing and argument or back up for his statement. Why should I?

His (Donald Trump's) fans are white, scared and angry. Really? Stereotyping? What if someone said Hillary's fans are black, angry and stupid? Dumb statements are just that... dumb

I won't disagree there are some irrational and ignorant conservatives.
But there are many ignorant and irrational liberals.

Will Trump be elected? Probably not.
Should he be? You never know what the country needs. People like to talk like they are prophets or know better than others. Smart people realize, life can be quite irrational and results and be good even in the worst of situations. Too many unknowns.

LOL Progressive Jake thinks Steven King is worth responding to! LOL

What does Thomas Harris say? Erik Larson?

George's direct appeal for Hillary: Clooney who says he 'thinks the world' of Clinton pledges to help campaign in whatever way he can
  • George Clooney, who once called Hillary Clinton 'the most polarizing figure in American politics' said in an interview that she's a 'tremendous candidate'
George Clooney says he will help Hillary Clinton in bid for president

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!! We lost Clooney!!!!! How do we address Clooney??????

George's direct appeal for Hillary: Clooney who says he 'thinks the world' of Clinton pledges to help campaign in whatever way he can
  • George Clooney, who once called Hillary Clinton 'the most polarizing figure in American politics' said in an interview that she's a 'tremendous candidate'

Will we ever recover?

Bad enough we lost Steven King....but George Clooney too?!

Will we ever recover?

Next the conservatives will probably lose. John Cusack, Alec Baldwin and Ben Affleck .

The horror.

Will we ever recover?

Next the conservatives will probably lose. John Cusack, Alec Baldwin and Ben Affleck .

The horror.

Baldwin???!!! Ya think?? I'm hopeful he'll come around

Nope, Frank, we need to realize that the small minority angry far right scares the hell out of the other 85 to 90% of America.

Have you ever noticed that Jake has never met a far left loon he didn't like ?:)

Sums it up nicely to the point

View attachment 59951

In most part I consider myself as a Conservative on fiscal issues but I am liberal on social issues, so I am not one that King is writing about.

With that written there is a angry populace in our nation that want to voice their anger, and are doing so with candidates like Trump and Cruz. I do not feel Trump is a Presidential candidate and I refuse to support a man like him but I have other reasons besides the comments he has made while running for President.

So as King expresses his view I do understand that there is a segment of our society that has tired of the two party system and how stuff like illegal immigration, jobs, taxes, and our government not actually listening to it voters is pissing them of or has pissed them off.

Also there is no doubt a smaller segment of the American public are voicing their hatred for President Obama because he is African-American but that segment is not every member of the Republican Party nor the Tea Party Caucus...

My opinion.

Forum List

Back