Backwards Anderson Cooper Depriving a Child of Its Mother

The CNN fake news douchebag is a raging a qu33r. So did they hire someone to extract his precious bodily fluids from his buddy's ass and insert it into an ovulating female? Curious minds want to know how the mechanics of this and how much the female was paid and if proper Personal Protection Equipment was used to prevent the spread of AIDS.

Welcome back to the 1960’s cutting-edge democrat party and its propagandist media.
Kids need both of their parents and no human should ever be intentionally deprived of the opportunity to be raised by its actual parents. Human rights violations 101...

Oh, don't start this crap again. There are and have been plenty of kids raised by only one parent, and I'm sure that Cooper will have a lot of help. Plus, he's much, much more interested in being a parent than some parents are. He volunteered to become a parent and had to arrange it, so it is highly unlikely that he will become one of those parents who, even if living with the other parent, spend more of their time on leisure activities and with friends or outside lovers than they spend raising their children.

Biblical-ly, it's taught that surrogates, don't work out too well....

Sarah could not bear a child so she gave her maid Haagar to Abraham, so Abraham could have a child...

Ishmael

And later ended up getting pregnant, and having,

Issac

And ever since there have been wars between the two tribes in the middle east.

Biblical-ly, it's taught that surrogates, don't work out too well....

Sarah could not bear a child so she gave her maid Haagar to Abraham, so Abraham could have a child...

Ishmael

And later ended up getting pregnant, and having,

Issac

And ever since there have been wars between the two tribes in the middle east.
Interesting. Thank you. I was going to make a half assed joke about it but you convinced me not to.

Why is it that far right conservatives don't give a fuck about kids, unless it is a gay man or a lesbian having them?

Someone else can't feed their kids? "You should have thought of that before you had them."

I am sure the kid will be loved and taken care of. The rest is no one's business but theirs.

Welcome back to the 1960’s cutting-edge democrat party and its propagandist media.
Kids need both of their parents and no human should ever be intentionally deprived of the opportunity to be raised by its actual parents. Human rights violations 101...

I am more concerned that he waited until he was so old to have the kid. Kid could be an orphan before it graduates college
He's only 52. That's my age and my wife wants at least 2 more kids.

Absolute horseshit. They want children for the same reasons straight people want children.
Homo's want to raise kids to be gay so they and their friends can molest them. Sickening but true.

No, it is not true. The rate of children being gay is consistent, whether the parents are gay or straight. And the overwhelming majority of gay or lesbian parents do not molest their children. Those are the absolute facts.

This reminds me of what was talked about during last night episode of the Last Man Standing TV show. Sadly not everyone is blessed to have their birth parents especially should the mother die during the child birth and even though fathers are not who carry the babies during the pregnancies, anything can always happen to them too.

God bless you and those who are all by themselves for whatever reason always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back