Barr Tells Congress Rats To Pound Sand

good point! But I nor he, has seen the Mueller report... why is he saying the Mueller report exonerated him and there was absolutely no evidence at all on obstruction and collusion?
No, I think Barr spent part of Saturday and last Sunday going over the report while in contact with Mueller.

The redaction of the version/s that are going to be released are also with Mueller's assistance, if I understand the situation correctly.

the President came out and claimed there was no evidence of collusion, exonerated completely, and said it was all made up.... that's a lie...
the President came out and said their was absolutely NO evidence of obstruction of justice by him, he was exonerated completely, and that too was a lie.
OK, so what evidence of either was given for obstruction or collusion in the Mueller report?
good point! But I nor he, has seen the Mueller report... why is he saying the Mueller report exonerated him and there was absolutely no evidence at all on obstruction and collusion?

if you read my post right above with all the things listed of possible collusion, it gives the collusion incidences that we, millions and millions and millions of Americans need answers to...
what was the directive?

No, I think Barr spent part of Saturday and last Sunday going over the report while in contact with Mueller.

The redaction of the version/s that are going to be released are also with Mueller's assistance, if I understand the situation correctly.
they got you in on the discussion do they?

the President came out and claimed there was no evidence of collusion, exonerated completely, and said it was all made up.... that's a lie...
the President came out and said their was absolutely NO evidence of obstruction of justice by him, he was exonerated completely, and that too was a lie.
OK, so what evidence of either was given for obstruction or collusion in the Mueller report?

FYI
Mrs. Care4all Procrastinator, has to go and do our taxes, of which I have not even looked at.... so I'll be back later on to answer your post replies....

FYI
Mrs. Care4all Procrastinator, has to go and do our taxes, of which I have not even looked at.... so I'll be back later on to answer your post replies....

Gross.

Well, good luck and try using some tax software if you dread them so much.

We used to spend hours on them, now we get them done in about 15 minutes using Turbo Tax.

Congress has voted UNANIMOUSLY to release the Report.

RELEASE the REPORT.

Stop stonewalling

No, lol, but I listen to a radio talk show on WMAL in the mornings and they get a lot of insider information, and they have described the situation a few times.
Wow, That's some funny shit right there.

How does this radio jock come by this information?

No, lol, but I listen to a radio talk show on WMAL in the mornings and they get a lot of insider information, and they have described the situation a few times.
the same information we all get. your comments seemed to indicate you had a special connection. Peeps.

1) The ACA was fully funded and a dipshit moron like you did not fund it unless to go to the tanning booth a lot.

That is a flat-out LIE!

Aetna CEO Bertolini says Obamacare's 'biggest problem' is that it's not fully funded by government
Aetna CEO Bertolini says Obamacare's 'biggest problem' is that it's not fully funded by government

Furthermore, It did NOT pay for itself as Obama promised. The promise that it would NOT COST A DIME was complete and utter bullshit.

The web site alone cost Americans hundreds of millions and turned into a personal identity thief's / scam artists paradise. Obama / Democrats hired the asshole who was fired in Canada to design their web site and failed miserably:

"The Obamacare Website Has Cost $840 Million. A slew of management failures led to the site's disastrous launch, according to a new GAO report"

Obamacare Website Has Cost $840 Million

2) There is a clause in the ACA that said that any plan in effect at the bill's signing could be continued

"If you like your plan (and doctor), you can keep it."

This was not only a LIE, this was the 'LIE OF THE YEAR' FOR 2013
-- Politifact

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Four Pinocchios
ACNY37G44I4OLLGULXY7UEVO24.jpg

The Democrats / government created a new definition - a new mandatory minimum amount of coverage for all health care coverage. This change MANDATED / RESULTED in millions of Americans losing their tailor-made plans that met their needs and forced them to buy new plans that mandated coverage for all, even if not needed:

"within five years, every health-care plan will have to meet a new federal definition for coverage — one that your current plan might not match, even if you like it.”
-- https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...th-plan/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a939a360253

OBAMA EVEN APOLOGIZED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HE LIED TO FOR THE CANCELLATION OF THEIR PLANS THEY LIKED DUE TO OBAMACARE:
- Obama apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare - CNNPolitics

"I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he told NBC News in an exclusive interview.

3) There is nothing in the ACA that sets provider networks. If you lost your doctor, then you were too stupid to pick a plan that included them.

ONCE AGAIN, YOU, YOU LIE!

You TRY to claim that if Americans lost the doctors that they liked then it was THEIR fault, not the changes made by Obamacare that resulted in these Americans losing the doctors they liked...despite Obama promising they could keep the doctors they liked. IT WAS NOT TRUE - IT WAS ANOTHER LIE!

Patients outraged after losing doctors under Obamacare

"Kevin McCarthy of Thousand Oaks, California, was surprised last spring, when he learned his family doctor of 14 years could not accept the Blue Shield insurance he'd purchased under
Obamacare. He said he was "outraged" because when he was shopping for his policy, Blue Shield confirmed his doctor was covered."

'If you like your DOCTOR you can KEEP your doctor was just another LIE - IMO part of Obama's 'LIE OF THE YEAR' about the ability to keep your plan you liked!

THERE IS NOT 1 THING IN THIS POST OF YOURS THAT YOU DID NOT LIE ABOUT!
The CBO aid it was not only fully funded but it lowered the deficit. You post something from an insurance company exec trying to blame someone because they lost money. The grandfather clause is fact.

Kevin McCarty never checked the network or he would have known his doctor wasn't in it.

The ACA NEVER EVER set provider networks. If you think it did, proved the lines in the bill that did.

That is a fact. Your jumping up & down & throwing a fit does not change it.

I

1) The ACA was fully funded and a dipshit moron like you did not fund it unless to go to the tanning booth a lot.

That is a flat-out LIE!

Furthermore, It did NOT pay for itself as Obama promised. The promise that it would NOT COST A DIME was complete and utter bullshit.

The web site alone cost Americans hundreds of millions and turned into a personal identity thief's / scam artists paradise. Obama / Democrats hired the asshole who was fired in Canada to design their web site and failed miserably:

"The Obamacare Website Has Cost $840 Million. A slew of management failures led to the site's disastrous launch, according to a new GAO report"

2) There is a clause in the ACA that said that any plan in effect at the bill's signing could be continued

-- Politifact

Four Pinocchios

The Democrats / government created a new definition - a new mandatory minimum amount of coverage for all health care coverage. This change MANDATED / RESULTED in millions of Americans losing their tailor-made plans that met their needs and forced them to buy new plans that mandated coverage for all, even if not needed:

"within five years, every health-care plan will have to meet a new federal definition for coverage — one that your current plan might not match, even if you like it.”
-- https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...th-plan/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a939a360253

OBAMA EVEN APOLOGIZED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HE LIED TO FOR THE CANCELLATION OF THEIR PLANS THEY LIKED DUE TO OBAMACARE:

"I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he told NBC News in an exclusive interview.

3) There is nothing in the ACA that sets provider networks. If you lost your doctor, then you were too stupid to pick a plan that included them.

You TRY to claim that if Americans lost the doctors that they liked then it was THEIR fault, not the changes made by Obamacare that resulted in these Americans losing the doctors they liked...despite Obama promising they could keep the doctors they liked. IT WAS NOT TRUE - IT WAS ANOTHER LIE!

"Kevin McCarthy of Thousand Oaks, California, was surprised last spring, when he learned his family doctor of 14 years could not accept the Blue Shield insurance he'd purchased under
Obamacare. He said he was "outraged" because when he was shopping for his policy, Blue Shield confirmed his doctor was covered."

'If you like your DOCTOR you can KEEP your doctor was just another LIE - IMO part of Obama's 'LIE OF THE YEAR' about the ability to keep your plan you liked!

The CBO aid it was not only fully funded but it lowered the deficit. You post something from an insurance company exec trying to blame someone because they lost money. The grandfather clause is fact.

Kevin McCarty never checked the network or he would have known his doctor wasn't in it.

The ACA NEVER EVER set provider networks. If you think it did, proved the lines in the bill that did.

I
except that there's this:

"Aetna CEO Bertolini says Obamacare's 'biggest problem' is that it's not fully funded by government"

you know what they needed? a mandate!!! and now no mandate. so it is not funded, was never fully funded and it's dying. whether you choose to believe that or not, it's happening. I can't make you drink water, I can only show how and where the supply is. It's up to you to drink.

Last edited:
Congress has voted UNANIMOUSLY to release the Report.

RELEASE the REPORT.

Stop stonewalling
With the proviso that anything that can not be disclosed can NOT be BY LAW!!!!!!!
The ONLY thing that can not be provided to Congress by law...is the Grand Jury Report...and IF the grand jury is done...even THAT can be provided as it was in the Watergate affair

That is a flat-out LIE!

-- Politifact

Four Pinocchios

I
except that there's this:

"Aetna CEO Bertolini says Obamacare's 'biggest problem' is that it's not fully funded by government"

you know what they needed? a mandate!!! and now no mandate. so it is not funded, was never fully funded and it's dying. whether you choose to believe that or not, it's happening. I can't make you drink water, I can only show how and where the supply is. It's up to you to drink.
Follow along here. Republicans didn't fund the risk corridors. Removed taxes meant to provide revenue to the ACA...lowered the individual mandate to zero...and THEN whine that it;'s not funded.

In fact the reason it is now in court is BECAUSE they lowered the mandate to zero...which they claim invalidates the entire law.

So they create a "crisis" and then use that to destroy our healthcare...and leave us with nothing.

Oh...

That is a flat-out LIE!

-- Politifact

Four Pinocchios

I

Nice opinionated rant with nothing to support your claims. Again, YOU LIE!

Kevin McCarthy's doctor, which he had for 14 years and liked - who he was promised he could keep - was not in the Insurance he could afford / purchase after the change to Obamacare. Your claim that it was McCarthy's fault he could not keep his doctor is a lie / your attempt to falsely claim Obama did not LIE!.

Obama's LIE that people could keep the plans they liked was given 4 'Pinocchio's by Politifact, the Fact-Check site snowflakes love to use so much, and named by them 'LIE OF THE YEAR' for 2013!

Again, Obama himself apologized to the Americans he lied to when he told them they could keep their plans if they liked them.

YOU should apologize for lying, too.

Barr is not telling Congress and the American people to pound sand. The opposite is occurring. Congress and the American people are telling Trump's flunky to pound sand and kick rocks.

Forum List

Back