Barr Won't Be Showing Up Tomorrow

Fuck you, Nadler.

Barr presents a fine example for all.

Barr won't testify before House panel Thursday

I hope our Tech CEOs and banking CEOs all follow his example the next time Congress wants them to come testify.

He has the House rules behind him.

As you said, Barr presents a fine example for all. Let's hope other people follow it and we can end the stupid dog and pony shows we see as Congress hauls private individuals before them.
I saw bits of it. What did it accomplish?
Unless it actually led to some information that will now be acted on in some way, it was another waste of time meant to assuage the egos of the Senate.

Fuck you, Nadler.

I hope our Tech CEOs and banking CEOs all follow his example the next time Congress wants them to come testify.

As you said, Barr presents a fine example for all. Let's hope other people follow it and we can end the stupid dog and pony shows we see as Congress hauls private individuals before them.
Unless it actually led to some information that will now be acted on in some way, it was another waste of time meant to assuage the egos of the Senate.

None of it ever accomplishes anything, that is why I truly hope the next group of private individuals that are called to testify tell Congress to fuck off like Barr is doing, I never understood why they went in the first place

Fuck you, Nadler.

Nadler needs to start contempt charges, what is he so scared of. Oh I know , people that are smarter than him.
I guess we need to recall all of the Obama Administration officials that refused to show and plead the 5th instead. Hold them in contempt like Eric Holder.
Course Barr won't be pleading the 5th because it's the Democrats that are trying to change the rules after the fact.

Heck we don't need the jerk to show up and lie through his teeth. We have Mueller coming.

Fuck you, Nadler.

Nadler needs to start contempt charges, what is he so scared of. Oh I know , people that are smarter than him.
I guess we need to recall all of the Obama Administration officials that refused to show and plead the 5th instead. Hold them in contempt like Eric Holder.
Course Barr won't be pleading the 5th because it's the Democrats that are trying to change the rules after the fact.

Heck we don't need the jerk to show up and lie through his teeth. We have Mueller coming.
Mueller knows that if he lies in front of Congress he will face charges.

Fuck you, Nadler.

how many times do we need people to testify. we're not collecting this testimony to arrive to an unbiased answer, we're doing it to get the answer we want. anything short of that is butthurt in motion doing it again. and again. and again.

like all the investigations we've got going on. i want to get to the bottom of how RUSSIA started and if FISA was abused because this has a direct consequence on every one of us. we give up far too many rights out of apathy anyway and to a point this is counted on.

when the motive is honesty i'll come to your side on this one. when the motive is butthurt reduction, that needs to end. well the pacification of the butthurt. the butthurt will get worse before it fades once you stop paying attention to it but it is a necessary phase. sometimes you just have to let the baby whine til they're tired of whining.

i think we've come to that phase.

Fuck you, Nadler.

how many times do we need people to testify. we're not collecting this testimony to arrive to an unbiased answer, we're doing it to get the answer we want. anything short of that is butthurt in motion doing it again. and again. and again.

like all the investigations we've got going on. i want to get to the bottom of how RUSSIA started and if FISA was abused because this has a direct consequence on every one of us. we give up far too many rights out of apathy anyway and to a point this is counted on.

when the motive is honesty i'll come to your side on this one. when the motive is butthurt reduction, that needs to end. well the pacification of the butthurt. the butthurt will get worse before it fades once you stop paying attention to it but it is a necessary phase. sometimes you just have to let the baby whine til they're tired of whining.

Which is why I hope our Tech CEOs and banking CEOs all follow his example the next time Congress wants them to come testify.

Fuck you, Nadler.

Which is why I hope our Tech CEOs and banking CEOs all follow his example the next time Congress wants them to come testify.
got one hell of a mess going on these days, don't we?

look at the mountain of shit we're building these days.

Fuck you, Nadler.

We are marginalizing the Legislative branch of the Fed Govt...or should I say they are doing it to themselves and have been since at least 2001. We no longer have 3 equal parts of our government, and that is a bad thing for the country. Our founding fathers knew what they were doing in this aspect.

Fuck you, Nadler.

We are marginalizing the Legislative branch of the Fed Govt...or should I say they are doing it to themselves and have been since at least 2001. We no longer have 3 equal parts of our government, and that is a bad thing for the country. Our founding fathers knew what they were doing in this aspect.
yep. and so few see it.

obama got hits for doing too many EO's but he likely got tired of the bickering on congress and did them to get *something* done. but all this "move counter move" is so detrimental to the entire country and people are so wrapped up in their hate and MUST SATIATE IT that they don't see they're killing the tree in order to get rid of a leaf.

yep. and so few see it.

obama got hits for doing too many EO's but he likely got tired of the bickering on congress and did them to get *something* done. but all this "move counter move" is so detrimental to the entire country and people are so wrapped up in their hate and MUST SATIATE IT that they don't see they're killing the tree in order to get rid of a leaf.

The conspiracy theorist in me says it is all being done by design for a purpose. Despite all the moves and counter moves, Congress is slowly giving away all its power to the Executive branch.

We still have an active AUMF, meaning the Executive branch has the power to wage war without going through Congress.

They have given the Executive branch the power to usurp the courts by indefinite detention of anyone they choose, citizen or not.

Now they have given into the emergency proclamation from the POTUS giving the Executive branch the power of the purse.

How long till the Executive branch choose to ignore a ruling from a Fed Court of the SCOTUS, and what would happen if they did? Likely nothing as Congress has been castrated.

There is a name for a type of government with an all powerful Executive branch

yep. and so few see it.

The conspiracy theorist in me says it is all being done by design for a purpose. Despite all the moves and counter moves, Congress is slowly giving away all its power to the Executive branch.

We still have an active AUMF, meaning the Executive branch has the power to wage war without going through Congress.

They have given the Executive branch the power to usurp the courts by indefinite detention of anyone they choose, citizen or not.

Now they have given into the emergency proclamation from the POTUS giving the Executive branch the power of the purse.

How long till the Executive branch choose to ignore a ruling from a Fed Court of the SCOTUS, and what would happen if they did? Likely nothing as Congress has been castrated.

i don't think collectively we're that smart of a country. these are just battles centered around *i want what i want and i will get it* child like mentality in motion. we've taught a collection of now adults they can do no wrong and if they do, it's some else's fault.

this one is on us. we built this pile of shit and we're adding to it daily by making demands we know we're not going to get so we can get mad we didn't get them.

yep. and so few see it.

i don't think collectively we're that smart of a country. these are just battles centered around *i want what i want and i will get it* child like mentality in motion. we've taught a collection of now adults they can do no wrong and if they do, it's some else's fault.

this one is on us. we built this pile of shit and we're adding to it daily by making demands we know we're not going to get so we can get mad we didn't get them.

To quote Agent K....A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it!

yep. and so few see it.

To quote Agent K....A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it!
nothing moves as slowly as "collective thought".

yep. and so few see it.

and rarely is anything more wrong than something everyone "knows" to be true.

yep. and so few see it.

and rarely is anything more wrong than something everyone "knows" to be true.
it's why bullshit headlines work. they know people will stop there. it either reinforces their views and they run with it, or people are stupid and they scream at it. read the story and neither are likely true.

Fuck you, Nadler.

None of it ever accomplishes anything, that is why I truly hope the next group of private individuals that are called to testify tell Congress to fuck off like Barr is doing, I never understood why they went in the first place
Just remember that they are not opposing each other but rather working hand in hand and then you understand why they show up.

They have to play their part in the 'outrage' if they want to control the levers of power.

Just remember that they are not opposing each other but rather working hand in hand and then you understand why they show up.

They have to play their part in the 'outrage' if they want to control the levers of power.

you do make a valid point

Fuck you, Nadler.

Yeah...but...what about Hillary?!!!!
She dodged far more committee hearings than....................oh, right.

Do you have evidence of that assumption, that Hillary dodged committee hearings, when??
The ONLY Assumptions I see are you being an ASS over Sumption as Stupid as this.

It's over DemTard DemNazi.

Showing yourself to be a fool, AGAIN. Who'd have thunk it?

The desperate Democrats, as you know, want to call in "experts" and their STAFF to question Attorney General Barr? Ae they admitting that they are so incompetent as to be incapable of questioning Barr themselves? Aren't most, if not all of them, attorneys? What fun!

How does that change the fact that the Tech CEOs and banking CEOs should follow his example the next time Congress wants them to come testify.

Uhhhh...because those CEO's aren't asked to be questioned by someone other than the members of Congress. What about this is difficult to understand?

AND now no - he didn't show and pelosi is squirting out a cow calling him a liar.

WE DIDN'T GET OUR WAY YOU ARE A LAIR!!!!

oldest 3 year old alive.

Forum List

Back