Barr Won't Be Showing Up Tomorrow

Memes because you can't debate how competent Barr is?

Barr is a Trump WHORE and a STOOGE.......He auditioned for the job hoping for a SCOTUS opening for Trump to hand over to him.

The fat fucks has a history

William Barr Supported Pardons In An Earlier D.C. 'Witch Hunt': Iran ...

If you think Trump would nominate a nearly 70 year old for a Supreme Court seat, you're dumber than Deany.

I agree

The problem is, that posters like nat4900 have become so mentally deranged by the hatred they feel towards President Trump, that they can hardly think clearly! :dunno:

Would he think clearly even without the anger?

Would nut4900 think clearly, even without the anger?

Hmmmmmmmmm....... NO :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Fuck you, Nadler.

Barr presents a fine example for all.

Barr won't testify before House panel Thursday

"Excellent" news.............First contempt citation and THEN, impeachment hearings..........

Barr today officially became the PERSONAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY for Trump......

I dont think you understand the job of the attorney general.
If you think it's to be the president's personal defense attorney then it's you who doesn't understand.

No. He is the legal representative of the executive branch. He enforces the law. You guys are literally calling for him to be impeached because he is honest and doing his job.

That's just sad
You obviously don't understand what that job is supposed to be.

I heard the Dems wanted to bring in attorneys to question Barr. I wonder if they contacted Michael Avanatti? Maybe his 2020 dreams are not quite dead yet!

Right, so we have attorneys, bringing in other attorneys to question an attorney. Got it!

One of my very favorite writers had it right!

the-first-thing-we-do-lets-kill-all-the-lawyers-quote-1.jpg

Might want to drop this mantra and get back to Trump's taxes. This again, ended up as a nothin' burger for you people.

Yeah, Yeah....Barr this, and Barr that.....Barr is far smarter than any congress critter and any person
on this board....even you, nat. Lol!

Oh, no doubt that Barr is smart........most shysters are.......but, then, so is Putin pretty smart....LOL

Memes because you can't debate how competent Barr is?

Barr is a Trump WHORE and a STOOGE.......He auditioned for the job hoping for a SCOTUS opening for Trump to hand over to him.

If you think Trump would nominate a nearly 70 year old for a Supreme Court seat, you're dumber than Deany.

I agree

The problem is, that posters like nat4900 have become so mentally deranged by the hatred they feel towards President Trump, that they can hardly think clearly! :dunno:

i can vision Barr sending a large bag of sand to take his place

Fuck you, Nadler.

"Excellent" news.............First contempt citation and THEN, impeachment hearings..........

Barr today officially became the PERSONAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY for Trump......

I dont think you understand the job of the attorney general.
If you think it's to be the president's personal defense attorney then it's you who doesn't understand.

No. He is the legal representative of the executive branch. He enforces the law. You guys are literally calling for him to be impeached because he is honest and doing his job.

That's just sad
The White House cons l is the legal representative of the executive branch.

Don't they teach government in school anymore? Or did you hear that fake news on Fox?

I agree

yes...but you being you,...........only GOD knows what you can vision...:rolleyes:

I agree

a very, very large bag of sand

Fuck you, Nadler.

I hope our Tech CEOs and banking CEOs all follow his example the next time Congress wants them to come testify.

He has the House rules behind him.

As you said, Barr presents a fine example for all. Let's hope other people follow it and we can end the stupid dog and pony shows we see as Congress hauls private individuals before them.

I hope our Tech CEOs and banking CEOs all follow his example the next time Congress wants them to come testify.

Showing yourself to be a fool, AGAIN. Who'd have thunk it?

The desperate Democrats, as you know, want to call in "experts" and their STAFF to question Attorney General Barr? Ae they admitting that they are so incompetent as to be incapable of questioning Barr themselves? Aren't most, if not all of them, attorneys? What fun!

How does that change the fact that the Tech CEOs and banking CEOs should follow his example the next time Congress wants them to come testify.

Fuck you, Nadler.

Nadler needs to start contempt charges, what is he so scared of. Oh I know , people that are smarter than him.

Nadler is a fucking idiot. He's not Barr's boss. Trump is.

These dweebs in the Dem led House are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020 and I'd be surprised if they hang onto the House.

Bunch of no count losers who just can't accept the fact that Mueller's report cleared Trump.

Hope they spend all of 2019 with useless investigation after investigation.

Fuck you, Nadler.

Nadler needs to start contempt charges, what is he so scared of. Oh I know , people that are smarter than him.

Nadler is a fucking idiot. He's not Barr's boss. Trump is.

These dweebs in the Dem led House are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020 and I'd be surprised if they hang onto the House.

Bunch of no count losers who just can't accept the fact that Mueller's report cleared Trump.

Hope they spend all of 2019 with useless investigation after investigation.

Me too on that last part. Life is far better for us when the folks in DC do nothing.

Fuck you, Nadler.

I guess we need to recall all of the Obama Administration officials that refused to show and plead the 5th instead. Hold them in contempt like Eric Holder.
Course Barr won't be pleading the 5th because it's the Democrats that are trying to change the rules after the fact.

Forum List

Back