Beattyville, KY – The White Man's Detroit

I looked it up;

Beattyville - There were 509 households out of which 30.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 31.8% were married couplesliving together, 23.0% had a female householder with no husband present.

That's less then 100 household with no husband present.. Math's a bitch for you guys, I know. Meanwhile in Detroit only about 10% of black kids, about 100,000 households have any idea who their babydaddies are.

Get a white or an Asian to explain the disparity for you.

Regardless, you lose! :)
Detroit has cold blooded killers living there. I know its a big city but murders happen every day There are no murders happening in our neighborhoods daily. Maybe every 10 years.

Anyway, I find it amazing its happening to them but they defend it!

Instead of not getting defensive and taking it as constructive criticism. Blacks refuse to take a hard look at themselves. Too easy to blame whites.

I agree with all their arguments too! They just don't agree with any criticism I give. It's just not their fault and it never will be. Which is bs.
Thats kinda weird. Do you think murders happen in every Black neighborhood everyday?

I looked it up;

Beattyville - There were 509 households out of which 30.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 31.8% were married couplesliving together, 23.0% had a female householder with no husband present.

That's less then 100 household with no husband present.. Math's a bitch for you guys, I know. Meanwhile in Detroit only about 10% of black kids, about 100,000 households have any idea who their babydaddies are.

Detroit has cold blooded killers living there. I know its a big city but murders happen every day There are no murders happening in our neighborhoods daily. Maybe every 10 years.

Instead of not getting defensive and taking it as constructive criticism. Blacks refuse to take a hard look at themselves. Too easy to blame whites.

I agree with all their arguments too! They just don't agree with any criticism I give. It's just not their fault and it never will be. Which is bs.

Maybe we should address our own white on white crime. Just saying

Folks here are among the friendliest and most courteous around. And like many in Eastern Kentucky, they think they act a little more civilized than people in big cities.

They are right -- except when it comes to killing one another.

From 1980 to 1989, Leslie had a per-capita homicide rate higher than that of New York City, Chicago or Los Angeles.

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

A review by the Lexington Herald-Leader found that Leslie and nine neighboring Appalachian counties in southeastern Kentucky had higher homicide rates than many major U.S. cities.

* Wolfe and Perry had homicide rates of 24.2 and 21.6 for every 100,000 people, higher than Philadelphia, Boston or San Francisco.

* Clay, Breathitt and Owsley had rates ranging from 21.1 to 18.6 for every 100,000, higher than Seattle or Nashville.

* And Harlan, Estill, Knox and Lee had rates of at least 15 for every 100,000, twice the state average and greater than Columbus, Ohio; Phoenix or San Diego.

Leslie's homicide rate, 28 for every 100,000, was the highest in Kentucky. It was also more than three and four times that of the state's two most urban counties, Jefferson and Fayette.

The 10 Appalachian counties listed above were among the 14 highest in the state.

Full story @

Kentucky homicide rates outdo those of major cities
Sorry, by your grasp of math there's no way your white, unless of course you're a complete imbecile which is something I cannot preclude.

Why do I get the feeling that you're wanting me to tell you if I'm black or white? That's really weird.
Not really. That you're a dingbat is clear. Given that, it is far more likely that you're black, but I accept their are white dingbats. See "The Bell Curve".

Unemployment is way down. They just need to get off their asses and move.

Just how in the hell do they get the $$$ to move? And where to? YOUR home town?
Do you know how many of these losers smoke a pack a day? Have internet, smart phones, ripple on Fridays.

Please don't tell me someone in the ghetto can't make it out. I know its not going to be easy but it isn't like they have to move to another country where they don't speak the language like my father did. And his son, my brother, is a VP of a fortune 500 company.

So don't ask me how. Save, figure it out.
They don't live in the ghetto...they live in buttfuck Kentucky

They get hungry, they can put in a crop, shoot some possum go catch some catfish
Like I said I very rarely disagree with a liberal point but I still think the poor black and whites do things to themselves too. Have kids they can't afford, make bad choices, don't take school or saving money seriously. I guess I shouldn't single out poor blacks but Detroit is a very violent place. Makes me think blacks got a bigger problem.

Alaska is more violent, any musings on the state of whites as a whole?

I guess not, weird huh?

I looked it up;

Folks here are among the friendliest and most courteous around. And like many in Eastern Kentucky, they think they act a little more civilized than people in big cities.

From 1980 to 1989, Leslie had a per-capita homicide rate higher than that of New York City, Chicago or Los Angeles.

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

A review by the Lexington Herald-Leader found that Leslie and nine neighboring Appalachian counties in southeastern Kentucky had higher homicide rates than many major U.S. cities.

* Wolfe and Perry had homicide rates of 24.2 and 21.6 for every 100,000 people, higher than Philadelphia, Boston or San Francisco.

* Clay, Breathitt and Owsley had rates ranging from 21.1 to 18.6 for every 100,000, higher than Seattle or Nashville.

* And Harlan, Estill, Knox and Lee had rates of at least 15 for every 100,000, twice the state average and greater than Columbus, Ohio; Phoenix or San Diego.

Leslie's homicide rate, 28 for every 100,000, was the highest in Kentucky. It was also more than three and four times that of the state's two most urban counties, Jefferson and Fayette.

The 10 Appalachian counties listed above were among the 14 highest in the state.

Full story @

Sorry, by your grasp of math there's no way your white, unless of course you're a complete imbecile which is something I cannot preclude.

Why do I get the feeling that you're wanting me to tell you if I'm black or white? That's really weird.
Not really. That you're a dingbat is clear. Given that, it is far more likely that you're black, but I accept their are white dingbats. See "The Bell Curve".

I'll just consider the source...someone who named himself Meathead. lol

I looked it up;

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Full story @

You need some updated material. The Bell Curve is the fevered imagination of a racist.

Guess What? Racism Isn't Good Science

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Full story @

I'll just consider the source...someone who named himself Meathead. lol

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Full story @

You need some updated material. The Bell Curve is the fevered imagination of a racist.

I already conceded that their are white dingbats and that Danger may well just be one. That's one of the points of The Bell Curve. Still, the likelihood of her being black is far greater. There is no doubt about you. Nothing personal btw. I've always been entertained by your jungle bunny stories.

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Full story @

I already conceded that their are white dingbats and that Danger may well just be one. That's one of the points of The Bell Curve. Still, the likelihood of her being black is far greater. There is no doubt about you. Nothing personal btw. I've always been entertained by your jungle bunny stories.
Thats actually a compliment and I thank you. Carla's intelligence definitely would qualify her for at least honorary Blackness.

I looked it up;

Thats kinda weird. Do you think murders happen in every Black neighborhood everyday?
No

I looked it up;

No
Do you think whites kill each other?

23% of the population is single white mothers, with no father in the home. What's up with that?

5976.jpg

No personal responsibility...they need to hunker down and get a job

Are you truly ignorant?

They CAN'T GET JOBS. Obama's energy policy has decimated the coal and timber industries that this entire region depended upon for more than a century.

And where do they move to? The economy sucks no matter where you look.

But you Obamabots continue to close your eyes.

Note that Longknife doesn't want these white trash junkies in his home town.

You know, you are almost too ignorant to reply to.

I don't care WHERE they move! If they manage to come up with the $$$ and can find jobs.

No personal responsibility...they need to hunker down and get a job

Are you truly ignorant?

They CAN'T GET JOBS. Obama's energy policy has decimated the coal and timber industries that this entire region depended upon for more than a century.

And where do they move to? The economy sucks no matter where you look.

But you Obamabots continue to close your eyes.

Note that Longknife doesn't want these white trash junkies in his home town.

You know, you are almost too ignorant to reply to.

I don't care WHERE they move! If they manage to come up with the $$$ and can find jobs.

I don't want them in my neighborhood, they won't even clean up their own trash. Now I'm asking you...do you want them in your neighborhood?

ShawnsHouse.jpg

Thats actually a compliment and I thank you. Carla's intelligence definitely would qualify her for at least honorary Blackness.

LOL! Thank you!

That would be akin to being the world's tallest white midget. Talk about being damned by faint praise!
Could be. I didnt realize that all white midgets were geniuses.
If they were black they would be. The disparity of IQ is a matter of race, not stature nor height. Given your race, you might even be above average. an IQ of 86 would apparently do that. Still, you have to accept that in any other demographic you are borderline retarded.

Alas, such is black life.

That would be akin to being the world's tallest white midget. Talk about being damned by faint praise!
Could be. I didnt realize that all white midgets were geniuses.
If they were black they would be. The disparity of IQ is a matter of race, not stature nor height. Given your race, you might even be above average. an IQ of 86 would apparently do that. Still, you have to accept that in any other demographic you are borderline retarded.

Alas, such is black life.
That only works if you subscribe to white superiority which I dont. You see its boderline retarded to believe that white people are smart enough to know how to measure intelligence. Then you add in the fact that even white people have proven there is no one IQ test that can determine intelligence.

I looked it up;

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Full story @

And there are smarter more athletic better looking richer black people.

Forum List

Back