Before Trump, Nobody Knew What Juneteenth Was

American schools don't teach about the horrors done against black people here. Too much of the country wants patriotic propaganda spewed at their kids, like the Chinese and Soviets.

The schools are run by lefty Democrat-unelected-bureaucrats the last thing they want is our children being taught how racist that party was and still is. Teaching American patriotism is only propaganda to a far-left Marxist.
You want to teach that the U.S. is infallible, yet here you are attacking our school system because you think it's terrible. So if you hate our school system, you must hate America. Did I do it right?

"It was Jared Kushner who had talked the president into hiring Brad Parscale to run a campaign that was now, just months before the election, in freefall. Parscale recommended holding the Tulsa rally on June 19. No one on Parscale’s team flagged that day. When staffers inside the Republican National Committee heard about the plans, they immediately pushed back. “Don’t do this,” Ronna McDaniel, the RNC chairwoman, told Parscale. “The media is not going to give us the benefit of the doubt, especially now.“It will be Friday,” Trump said. “Friday night. Next week.” Juneteenth.

The backlash shocked Trump. He started quizzing everyone around him.
“Do you know what [Juneteenth] is?” Trump would ask. He was surprised to find out that his administration had put out statements in each of his first three years in office commemorating Juneteenth. “Oh really?” he said. “We put out a statement? The Trump White House put out a statement?” Each statement, put out in his name, included a description of the holiday. But such details were irrelevant to him. Instead, he insisted, “I did something good.” “I made Juneteenth very famous,” he said."

Trump is right....if it wasn't for him; nobody would even know what Juneteenth is (aside from darkies and 8 or 9 Jews).....Yea, he had no idea that people in his staff knew about it enough to issue "Happy Juneteenth" proclamations on his behalf, the fact is -- nobody who mattered knew what Juneteenth was....so thanks to Trump and how much of a disaster that Tulsa rally was last year -- now everyone knows about Juneteenth.
American schools don't teach about the horrors done against black people here. Too much of the country wants patriotic propaganda spewed at their kids, like the Chinese and Soviets.
So what happens in Black History Month?
Business as usual with a few lessons about Martin Luther King. If it were more than that, you'd be losing your mind about it.
So they dont mention downtrodden blacks in Black History Month?
What policies or system made them "downtrodden" for such a long period of time??

Were these policies systemic and widespread??

Did this has some long-lasting effect??

And how did a system like that operate for so long and supposedly went away so quickly...what happened??
I was being sarcastic. They havent been downtrodden since the 60s and everyone was downtrodden before then.
Explain how everyone was downtrodden before then?

When was this time in American history when "everyone was down trodden"??

Was there a systemic policy of dehumanizing and oppressing white folks for being white that carried on for 300 plus years?

Can you tell me about these "white code" policies that criminalized white people??

I'll wait
Yes, there are pecking orders in every society.
My grandparents grew up in abject poverty in post war Europe.
My parents were discriminated against and were white. They were not allowed to vote. Suffered job discrimination. Were homeless with 7 kids and had to live in emergency housing provided by the Church.
As a teen I was stabbed for my identity, and once had a rifle muzzle placed in my mouth by security forces. Again, because of my identity.

Biden made it a holiday without even knowing what it was.

So now Juneteenth is a celebration of a massacre of blacks?

juneteenth or national independence day is part of the rewrite of American history. It is the substitute for July 4. After all, if the country began in 1619 and there was no revolutionary war. The war was to end slavery in the US, not independence. England still lost but the goal was no autonomy. The goal was continued slavery. There is no July 4. No shot heard round the world. No George Washington except as a Virgina slaveowner. Independence day, national independence day is now June 19. Real true American history will have to be taught underground.

"It was Jared Kushner who had talked the president into hiring Brad Parscale to run a campaign that was now, just months before the election, in freefall. Parscale recommended holding the Tulsa rally on June 19. No one on Parscale’s team flagged that day. When staffers inside the Republican National Committee heard about the plans, they immediately pushed back. “Don’t do this,” Ronna McDaniel, the RNC chairwoman, told Parscale. “The media is not going to give us the benefit of the doubt, especially now.“It will be Friday,” Trump said. “Friday night. Next week.” Juneteenth.

“Do you know what [Juneteenth] is?” Trump would ask. He was surprised to find out that his administration had put out statements in each of his first three years in office commemorating Juneteenth. “Oh really?” he said. “We put out a statement? The Trump White House put out a statement?” Each statement, put out in his name, included a description of the holiday. But such details were irrelevant to him. Instead, he insisted, “I did something good.” “I made Juneteenth very famous,” he said."

Trump is right....if it wasn't for him; nobody would even know what Juneteenth is (aside from darkies and 8 or 9 Jews).....Yea, he had no idea that people in his staff knew about it enough to issue "Happy Juneteenth" proclamations on his behalf, the fact is -- nobody who mattered knew what Juneteenth was....so thanks to Trump and how much of a disaster that Tulsa rally was last year -- now everyone knows about Juneteenth.
So what happens in Black History Month?
Business as usual with a few lessons about Martin Luther King. If it were more than that, you'd be losing your mind about it.
So they dont mention downtrodden blacks in Black History Month?
What policies or system made them "downtrodden" for such a long period of time??

Were these policies systemic and widespread??

Did this has some long-lasting effect??

And how did a system like that operate for so long and supposedly went away so quickly...what happened??
I was being sarcastic. They havent been downtrodden since the 60s and everyone was downtrodden before then.
Explain how everyone was downtrodden before then?

When was this time in American history when "everyone was down trodden"??

Was there a systemic policy of dehumanizing and oppressing white folks for being white that carried on for 300 plus years?

Can you tell me about these "white code" policies that criminalized white people??

I'll wait
Yes, there are pecking orders in every society.
My grandparents grew up in abject poverty in post war Europe.
My parents were discriminated against and were white. They were not allowed to vote. Suffered job discrimination. Were homeless with 7 kids and had to live in emergency housing provided by the Church.
As a teen I was stabbed for my identity, and once had a rifle muzzle placed in my mouth by security forces. Again, because of my identity.
So white on white crime in europe is the same as slavery and systemic legalized racism against Black people here in the US?

Can you prove your parents were discriminated against because they were white?

We've always known about it in Texas. Back in the 80's I worked for a decent sized company (300 employees) that would shut down early on the afternoon of Juneteenth and had a truck full of watermelons back into the loading dock and the entire company would feast on watermelon until we were completed bloated.

It was all in good fun. The company was about 20% black. We got along great. Obviously that was before the dog-eating muzzie queer fuck-monkey came along and set back race relations 200 years.

Good times.

it’s true, not a lot of people did...Lord knows obama never mentioned it, and until a couple days ago Xiden had no clue what it was.

Xiden still thought it had something to do with the Tulsa riots

So white on white crime in europe is the same as slavery and systemic legalized racism against Black people here in the US?
What laws do we need to repeal RIGHT NOW that are still racist? What else can we do to make right what others did in the past?

"What else can we do to make right what others did in the past?"

True atonement is displayed by repairing what you have broken. Lip service, holidays, slogans are bullshit. Nothing short of reparations will ever be satisfactory in my mind. When the US returns the wealth enslaved Africans created for this country to the descendants of those Africans that will never make it right what others did in the past but it will show a true attempt at atonement.

it’s true, not a lot of people did...Lord knows obama never mentioned it, and until a couple days ago Xiden had no clue what it was.

Please stop saying riots. That paints the wrong picture. It was a massacre with Black americans being attacked by whites simply out of jealousy.

Candace Owens has some great tweets on this, Here are a couple.

"Segregationist Joe Biden says Juneteenth is "a day in which we remember the moral stain and the terrible toll that slavery took on the country—and continues to take."

More emotional programming for black people that choose to opt in to the perpetual victim mentality."

"It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via “defund the police” and to celebrate segregation in the form of “black Independence Day”.

I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity."

Please stop saying riots. That paints the wrong picture. It was a massacre with Black americans being attacked by whites simply out of jealousy.
ok, definitely. jealous white dems

What laws do we need to repeal RIGHT NOW that are still racist? What else can we do to make right what others did in the past?

True atonement is displayed by repairing what you have broken. Lip service, holidays, slogans are bullshit. Nothing short of reparations will ever be satisfactory in my mind. When the US returns the wealth enslaved Africans created for this country to the descendants of those Africans that will never make it right what others did in the past but it will show a true attempt at atonement.
Let's assume reparations are happening, but they are going to those decendents of slaves only. Shouldn't they also come only from the descendants of slave owners?

Now, how much? How do we quantify it? When will it be declared "enough"?

Does anyone actually have a concrete plan? Or is that also lip service?

Let's assume reparations are happening, but they are going to those decendents of slaves only. Shouldn't they also come only from the descendants of slave owners?

Now, how much? How do we quantify it? When will it be declared "enough"?

Does anyone actually have a concrete plan? Or is that also lip service?
Thats faulty logic. The US is responsible for allowing slavery in the US not slave owners. There were laws enacted both federal and state that enabled, codified and enforced slavery. it is a national debt.

There are plenty people who have come up with concrete plans and estimation regarding the amounts. If I recall correctly they have even been submitted to congress. I myself am not familiar with them because I believe whites are a lost cause and lack the honor and character needed to atone for wrongs committed against my people.

Candace Owens has some great tweets on this, Here are a couple.

"Segregationist Joe Biden says Juneteenth is "a day in which we remember the moral stain and the terrible toll that slavery took on the country—and continues to take."

More emotional programming for black people that choose to opt in to the perpetual victim mentality."

"It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via “defund the police” and to celebrate segregation in the form of “black Independence Day”.

I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity."
Candace owens is just making money off the racist rubes that fund her scam because she says what they want to belive.

ok, definitely. jealous white dems
Jealous, conservative whites would be more specific.

It's not the holiday that's the problem. It's the guilt by white republicans of being reminded of it annually. You don't have a problem with independence day etc but don't want blacks to celebrate anything.
You're so Christian like.

New Topics

Forum List

Back