Ben Carson: Liar? Or just a Hack?

Dr. Carson is not the "right" kind of black man.
He doesn't toe the plantation line.

Oh, so now you are not a bigot? WTF?

Never have been a bigot, I don't people like you and whoever else it was dictate the words that can and can't be used.

My wife is black, my kids are bi-racial.

They never needed help from the Gov for anything, they never expected it.

I delight in using Race against those who would use it for their advantage.

Never have been a bigot, I don't people like you and whoever else it was dictate the words that can and can't be used.

So you have a black wife and black kids yet you were spewing racial hatred the other day?

I guess you didn't foresee the irony of YOU just using for your advantage.

so the thread devolved into a race baiting thread in order to deflect from the fact of what Carson advocated in 2009.

So liberals are supposed to agree with a rightwing nut if he's black? That sounds stupid AND racist.

Got anything else? Want to go for a hat trick?
It isn't that, NY...it is the way liberals attack black conservatives. They use the race issue because they cannot believe that a black person would agree with the liberal ideal of the GOP being racist. Without a doubt, the liberal, in the end will call a black conservative an Uncle Tom or worst. They attack black conservatives not for their ideals but for the color of the skin.

Regretfully, this nation is so polarized and has so much vitriol to spew, no one actually wants to listen to the other side...they just take the preconceived notion and run with it or the easy argument out and end it.

So liberals are supposed to agree with a rightwing nut if he's black? That sounds stupid AND racist.

Nobody cares what you believe about anything.

It simply doesn't matter.

What matters is this, if I don't believe or like Obama I am racist.

If you don't like or believe Carson you do it on principle.

That's how stupid your point is.

I guess you didn't foresee the irony of YOU just using for your advantage.

(smile) Is that your assumption?

You lose.

I do it to piss the race baiters off, I am not supposed to use certain that they themselves use every chance they get just because I am white.

Fuck that, you/they don't control the language.

I have found that nothing pisses them off more.

so the thread devolved into a race baiting thread in order to deflect from the fact of what Carson advocated in 2009.

I don't think anyone really cares what he said 5 years ago. Like I said in an earlier post, I don't think it is that big of an issue. I think you took what he said out of context and ran with it because of your contempt for the GOP and the position your perceive it to have on healthcare.

Seriously, email Dr. Carson. Ask him directly and see if he responds. You never know, you might appreciate his explanation.

Yep, there's the hat trick.

Ben carson must be an uncle tom hack since he isnt some victimized plantation beggar....

So far you and the rightwinger Nutz are the only ones in this thread referring to Carson as an uncle Tom.

btw,

Ben Carson once said he thought Obamacare was the worst thing to happen to this country since slavery.

I guess I'm supposed to pretend that is not the most insanely stupid thing I've ever heard said about Obamacare,

lest I be labeled a racist.

I don't think anyone really cares what he said 5 years ago. Like I said in an earlier post, I don't think it is that big of an issue. I think you took what he said out of context and ran with it because of your contempt for the GOP and the position your perceive it to have on healthcare.

Seriously, email Dr. Carson. Ask him directly and see if he responds. You never know, you might appreciate his explanation.

out of context? I posted the full quote. Stop lying.

LOL, you see....this is what exposes you as weak.

You got nothing, nothing, nothing....it has always been thus.

How is that 50 dollar temp plan working out for you?

You're just not smart enough to understand what he was saying.

Yes, well stupid is giving her the benefit of the doubt.

You're just not smart enough to understand what he was saying.

Oh that must be it....

Ben carson must be an uncle tom hack since he isnt some victimized plantation beggar....

So far you and the rightwinger Nutz are the only ones in this thread referring to Carson as an uncle Tom.

btw,

Ben Carson once said he thought Obamacare was the worst thing to happen to this country since slavery.

I guess I'm supposed to pretend that is not the most insanely stupid thing I've ever heard said about Obamacare,

lest I be labeled a racist.

LOL, I am flaming liberal retard in one thread and a right winger in this thread!

At any rate, I did not refer to him as an Uncle Tom.
I simply stated that in the end, that is going to be the liberal argument against Dr. Carson.

I do not know a lot about Dr. Carson, in time his high points and low points will surely be pointed out. I do, however, believe that his race has become a liberal issue and talking point. Why else would you scrutinize comments he made half a decade ago this early in the game? If he decides to make a Presidential run, he will be thoroughly vetted.

I am in no way calling you or anyone else a racist. If I thought so, I would call you a pussy. But, I do think that Democrats are flawed in their ideology when it comes to race. I won't call it racism...but it is demeaning to blacks.

LOL, you see....this is what exposes you as weak.

You got nothing, nothing, nothing....it has always been thus.

How is that 50 dollar temp plan working out for you?

The only people who made this thread about race were the rightwing nuts like you.

Like I've said, accusing liberals of playing the race card is the new race card...

...used exclusively, and repeatedly, by conservatives.

Forum List

Back