Ben Carson: Plagiarist

930812_370.jpg

Just another dishonest wingnut.

unlike Joe Biden, of course

See how racist Dems really are?

Only the black guy is a plagerist
Funny how it's just the wingnuts who are injecting race into this.

Why is that?
Carson is not even in the top 10 of the polls showing who may run.....yet you guys seem to be all over him. Why is that? Because he is a black conservative who has achieved success and is an example of reality for the black community and not a pipe dream impossible to achieve?
Go ahead you racist asshole....lie and deny it.

"High tech lynching for uppity blacks who dane to think for themselves"

Why is that?
Carson is not even in the top 10 of the polls showing who may run.....yet you guys seem to be all over him. Why is that? Because he is a black conservative who has achieved success and is an example of reality for the black community and not a pipe dream impossible to achieve?

Yeah, that had nothing to do with race, either.
4i6Ckte.gif

All of your true colors are coming out in this thread.

Why is that?

4i6Ckte.gif

I'm making the point that conservative blacks are attacked and smeared because they are conservatives, and because they are black . You on the other hand are a simple minded moron. Ben Carson is brilliant, as is Clarence Thomas. You couldn't think for yourself if your life depended on it:thup:

Hater gotta Hate
Gotta give you points for knowing yourself.

Why is that?

4i6Ckte.gif

I'm making the point that conservative blacks are attacked and smeared because they are conservatives, and because they are black . You on the other hand are a simple minded moron. Ben Carson is brilliant, as is Clarence Thomas. You couldn't think for yourself if your life depended on it:thup:

Dems started the KKK and Tuskegee Experiments so it's hard for them to ever truly accept blacks as equals

Forum List

Back