Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

hey psychotic, I thought we voted for president Obama BECAUSE he's black. now you say we hate carsono because he's black.

get your rightwingnut BS straight. mmkay?

But Carson is running as a Republican and he has broken your mold that Blacks simply cannot be intelligent as Obama has proven.
He is running as a far right Republican and I happen to be a Democrat. Those who oppose Carson do so because of his beliefs and the things he has promised to do if elected.

Nah. You may lie to yourselves but the rest of us know you're all a bunch of racist bigots. End of story.
The rest of us? So you are including who in your gathering of inbred, right wing dumb fucks?

Those of us who are adept at using the English language without resorting to hate and profanity. The civilized members of USMB. The Human Beings.
Civilized? You are an ignorant clown.

View attachment 53367 View attachment 53366 More specifically, though, President Obama is an especially popular figure in many parts of the world.
Half or more in 29 of 40 countries surveyed say they have confidence in President Obama to do the right thing in world affairs. Throughout his terms in office, Obama has received particularly strong ratings in Europe and Africa, and that continues to be the case this year. Majorities in every EU and sub-Saharan African nation surveyed give him positive marks. […]

Overall, Obama’s image has improved in the last year. In 14 countries of the 36 countries where trends from 2014 are available, more people now say they have confidence in the U.S. president. The largest gain occurred in India, which Obama visited in January. Almost three-in-four Indians express confidence in Obama, up from 48% a year ago. Double digit gains are also found in Ghana (+22 points), Turkey (+21), Nigeria (+20), Uganda (+11) and Brazil (+11).
It’s probably time for Republicans to update their talking points.
this Pew Research Center report from late 2008, which found much of the planet losing respect for the U.S. and rejecting George W. Bush to a striking degree.
And therein lies the irony of contemporary GOP whining – Republicans seem absolutely convinced that President Obama is seen abroad as a hapless failure, but the argument is completely backwards. Obama is quite popular across much of the planet, while it’s Bush who was reviled abroad. GOP candidates promising to restore global respect for the White House have a problem: they’re six years too late.
The sooner Republicans realize this, the better. It’s not just a matter of saying things that are true – though I tend to think that’s an appealing quality in a presidential candidate – it’s also the fact that GOP confusion is causing some Republicans trouble. Remember, it was just a couple of weeks ago that Scott Walker said British Prime Minister David Cameron told the governor directly that he’s unsatisfied with Obama’s leadership. The incident quickly blew up in Walker’s face.
If Republicans want to argue that Obama shouldn’t be popular abroad, fine. But reality is not in dispute.
Obama earns high marks around the globe

View attachment 53366

If Obama was running in a pageant perhaps, fit him with a nice crown with President of the United States draped across his chest, offer a few autographs if that's important to you.

I'll take the one that can render a solid decision when confronted with a difficult issue, and ..... (here is the important part) .. be confident enough to follow through and commit to it. A leader who will see the need to protect our citizens when they are being beheaded overseas, instead of making a "stage appearance" relating to the modern day terrorist as merely like the Christians of the crusades. I just have trouble respecting a Commander-in-Chief who spends a good amount of time making television appearances, because he always feels the need to have his own ego stroked.
This President has done more to combat terrorism than his predecessors. And he did not have to invade a whole fucking nation to do so. Isis remains isolated in the desert of Iraq and Syria. Isis exists in large measure because of our idiotic invasion of Iraq and the decisions made by Bush to back a minority to rule that nation. This President faced the worst economic crisis in two generations and made the decisions that ended it and brought about the strongest recovery in the world. But, since he is a Democrat and a black one to boot, you cannot appreciate what he has done for this country.

So I am a racist because I'd prefer a president with a little more backbone to stand on his decisions and commit, with a little less need to have his ego stroked. That's what you feel the need to resort to, because you just can't reference and see past a person's skin color. So now you feel the came to this thread so you can stir up and show us more of your racist views, rather than simply discuss one's political positions.
View attachment 53367 View attachment 53366 More specifically, though, President Obama is an especially popular figure in many parts of the world.
Half or more in 29 of 40 countries surveyed say they have confidence in President Obama to do the right thing in world affairs. Throughout his terms in office, Obama has received particularly strong ratings in Europe and Africa, and that continues to be the case this year. Majorities in every EU and sub-Saharan African nation surveyed give him positive marks. […]

Overall, Obama’s image has improved in the last year. In 14 countries of the 36 countries where trends from 2014 are available, more people now say they have confidence in the U.S. president. The largest gain occurred in India, which Obama visited in January. Almost three-in-four Indians express confidence in Obama, up from 48% a year ago. Double digit gains are also found in Ghana (+22 points), Turkey (+21), Nigeria (+20), Uganda (+11) and Brazil (+11).
this Pew Research Center report from late 2008, which found much of the planet losing respect for the U.S. and rejecting George W. Bush to a striking degree.
And therein lies the irony of contemporary GOP whining – Republicans seem absolutely convinced that President Obama is seen abroad as a hapless failure, but the argument is completely backwards. Obama is quite popular across much of the planet, while it’s Bush who was reviled abroad. GOP candidates promising to restore global respect for the White House have a problem: they’re six years too late.
The sooner Republicans realize this, the better. It’s not just a matter of saying things that are true – though I tend to think that’s an appealing quality in a presidential candidate – it’s also the fact that GOP confusion is causing some Republicans trouble. Remember, it was just a couple of weeks ago that Scott Walker said British Prime Minister David Cameron told the governor directly that he’s unsatisfied with Obama’s leadership. The incident quickly blew up in Walker’s face.
If Republicans want to argue that Obama shouldn’t be popular abroad, fine. But reality is not in dispute.

View attachment 53366

If Obama was running in a pageant perhaps, fit him with a nice crown with President of the United States draped across his chest, offer a few autographs if that's important to you.

I'll take the one that can render a solid decision when confronted with a difficult issue, and ..... (here is the important part) .. be confident enough to follow through and commit to it. A leader who will see the need to protect our citizens when they are being beheaded overseas, instead of making a "stage appearance" relating to the modern day terrorist as merely like the Christians of the crusades. I just have trouble respecting a Commander-in-Chief who spends a good amount of time making television appearances, because he always feels the need to have his own ego stroked.
This President has done more to combat terrorism than his predecessors. And he did not have to invade a whole fucking nation to do so. Isis remains isolated in the desert of Iraq and Syria. Isis exists in large measure because of our idiotic invasion of Iraq and the decisions made by Bush to back a minority to rule that nation. This President faced the worst economic crisis in two generations and made the decisions that ended it and brought about the strongest recovery in the world. But, since he is a Democrat and a black one to boot, you cannot appreciate what he has done for this country.

So I am a racist because I'd prefer a president with a little more backbone to stand on his decisions and commit, with a little less need to have his ego stroked. That's what you feel the need to resort to, because you just can't reference and see past a person's skin color. So now you feel the came to this thread so you can stir up and show us more of your racist views, rather than simply discuss one's political positions.

So, I support Obama cause he is black but oppose Carson cause he is black. That make any sense to you?

Let me reiterate... I really don't see race as being this really HUGE factor in an individual, that I need to respond by calling someone a racist because that person doesn't happen to agree with my candidates policies or views. We can have a difference of opinion, but once you reduce yourself to referring to an individual's ethnic appearance, or making racist remarks, you have just completely lost the argument.
Tell that to the myriad of right wingers claiming that opposing Carson because of his idiotic, extremist views makes one a racist.

Destroy him by repeating, verbatim, the idiotic things he says.

Great Idea! Let's...

11009140_951673351575560_7292370626147883908_n.jpg

Tell that to the myriad of right wingers claiming that opposing Carson because of his idiotic, extremist views makes one a racist.

ROFLMNAO!

I guess I'll never tire of watching Leftists flail from having their own stupid shit thrown sarcastically, back in their face.

It is, quite simply... DELICIOUS!

View attachment 53366

View attachment 53366

So, I support Obama cause he is black but oppose Carson cause he is black. That make any sense to you?

Let me reiterate... I really don't see race as being this really HUGE factor in an individual, that I need to respond by calling someone a racist because that person doesn't happen to agree with my candidates policies or views. We can have a difference of opinion, but once you reduce yourself to referring to an individual's ethnic appearance, or making racist remarks, you have just completely lost the argument.
And no politician has been more vilified on the basis of his race than President Obama.

ROFLMNAO!

I guess I'll never tire of watching Leftists flail from having their own stupid shit thrown sarcastically, back in their face.

It is, quite simply... DELICIOUS!
If you do not think that there are millions of Americans whose hate this President because of his race you are not paying attention. Not all who oppose him are racist, but all racists oppose him.

Great Idea! Let's...

That's a sad argument when you consider there are 175,000 unwanted children right now, you guys have defunded care for. Go adopt one of those 175,000 then we can talk about your aspirin between the knees concepts. Better yet, why don't you answer how you can excuse the deaths of American teenagers who die clutching coat hangers while laying in a pool of blood like we did before Roe v Wade? Why do you hate women and love the blastocyst? it's smaller than the brain of a common housefly. I can't make sense of you people.

You support Obama because he was Democrat. You hate Carson because he is running Republican and is a successful Black doctor.

I think by using the word "hate" you impose the bizarre judgments the wacky right makes about democrats. I don't think anyone hates him. that's a strong emotion not warranted by the circumstances. I know given the hatred you wingers have for anyone to the left of atilla the hun, you probably can't relate to that.

but really, he simply shouldn't (and won't) be president because he's wacky.

Of course. You hate almost anyone that is successful or think different from you. Let's see: You hate Republicans, Conservatives, God, Christ, Christians, the Bible, veterans, active duty military, Pro-Life supporters, Big Oil, corporations, small business, the coal industry, the taxpayer, the wealthy, the self-reliant, etc.
You are quite the fucking moron. I have never said I hate anyone. I certianly don't hate Christians or successful people or small business people or taxpayers or the wealthy of the self reliant in that I am all of those. I don't hate Republicans. I have voted for them often. Even got invited to the inauguration of the Republican I supported for governor in my state. I also do not have any of the rest of your list. There are plenty of veterans, active duty military etc who support democrats. Carson, through his comments and his demonstrated ignorance about governance does not deserve the support of anyone, right, left or middle, who understand what governance is all about.

I guess the truth does hurt one once I've exposed it.
You really don't pay attention to what anyone else posted, do you? Your responses are not responsive to what I posted.

So tell me if you will, did all you KKK members ride into USMB on a hay wagon pulled by a John Deer or pile 6 or a dozen into the backs of pickup trucks for your "Hate the Black Man" convention?

But Carson is running as a Republican and he has broken your mold that Blacks simply cannot be intelligent as Obama has proven.
He is running as a far right Republican and I happen to be a Democrat. Those who oppose Carson do so because of his beliefs and the things he has promised to do if elected.

Nah. You may lie to yourselves but the rest of us know you're all a bunch of racist bigots. End of story.
The rest of us? So you are including who in your gathering of inbred, right wing dumb fucks?

Those of us who are adept at using the English language without resorting to hate and profanity. The civilized members of USMB. The Human Beings.
Civilized? You are an ignorant clown.

I graduated from VPI, what do you expect?

I'm Pro-Choice in the end, but he did make some very valid points. One of his points was that it wouldn't have been good enough to just say you opposed Slavery. You had to act. You couldn't just say, 'I oppose Slavery, but i want the Government to stay out of it and let the People do what they want.' The OP should actually listen to what the dude is saying, rather than spewing more predictable knee-jerk hate.

If you do not think that there are millions of Americans whose hate this President because of his race you are not paying attention. Not all who oppose him are racist, but all racists oppose him.

Well, let me be clear.

Those who are opposed to the brown-clown because he's brown... are so opposed because they 'believe' that brown people are shiftless, deceitful, lazy, duplicitous and in general lack any sense of virtue, thus they believe that brown people are a threat.

The brown-clown is, due to his consistent non-virtuous traits of shiftlessness, laziness, duplicitousness is only verifying what they already believe is typical of brown people, with his having taken actions that threaten them, PROVING TO THEM... that they are correct in their beliefs regarding brown people.

Ben Carson on the other hand, being brown as well, demonstrates that those people are wrong, with regard to ALL BROWN PEOPLE... and that the brown people to which they believe they are superior, are actually just Leftists... who also, just happen to be brown.

YOU are here to defend yourself and the balance of the non-virtuous Left (pardon the redundancy)... and we can know this, because you condemn Ben Carson, a man whose history is marked by enormous achievement, in the healing of the sick, who has shown valor in the face of horrific responsibility... empathy for those less fortunate and who has DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT, where "IT" was more than paying their rent, giving them some food. HE CUT OPEN THE HEADS OF THEIR CHILDREN, OPERATED ON THEIR CHILD'S BRAIN... SOMETIMES WHEN THEIR CHILD WAS STILL IN THEIR MOTHER'S WOMB... and provided them with the means to SURVIVE... in REAL TERMS. Which is wholly distinct from the absurd use of the term as advanced by you clowns.

Last edited:
You support Obama because he was Democrat. You hate Carson because he is running Republican and is a successful Black doctor.

I dislike Carson because he has revealed himself as not competent to hold the job, nothing more.

That's the way a whole lot of Americans feel about Obama.[/QUOTE]

He'd still win if he were running for a third term.

Great Idea! Let's...

Bull. If it were about innocent life you'd be fighting for birth control, day care, family leave, job training and education for new mothers.

But you don't. Old white Christian men are anti-choice because you can't stand not being able to control women. Then there's the whole punish the harlots thing.

Now how about you worry about your own life choices. I doubt you're in a position to be capable of making those decisions for others.

I dislike Carson because he has revealed himself as not competent to hold the job, nothing more.

That's the way a whole lot of Americans feel about Obama.

He'd still win if he were running for a third term.

He'd still get the scumbag vote.[/QUOTE]

52% of voters are " scumbags"?

Lol. Freak.

Great Idea! Let's...

Bull. If it were about innocent life you'd be fighting for birth control, day care, family leave, job training and education for new mothers.

But you don't. Old white Christian men are anti-choice because you can't stand not being able to control women. Then there's the whole punish the harlots thing.

Now how about you worry about your own life choices. I doubt you're in a position to be capable of making those decisions for others.

I'm just mad at my wife .... for everything. (-:

Forum List

Back