Ben Carson said homosexuality is a choice

So do you guys deny that it can be a choice. If so you are the dolts

I think the issue is that prisoners have no choice

Offer them females and see who they choose

The point is you can choose to be gay. Many people think when their young that if they have a homosexual experience that makes them gay while in reality its just your hormones raging

You disproved your own point. Many people have had "homosexual experiences" as children, but they don't grow up to be gay. Some people have homosexual experiences in prison, and they still aren't gay. Some never had any experiences as a child or in prison, and they ARE gay.

The point of the topic though is that Carson's argument is so ridiculous that he deserves to be called an idiot.

So what separtes liking to have sex with a person of the same sex from a person who is gay ? Love ?

A hole to stick your dick in. As another poster said, if there were women available in the prison which one do you think a straight man would chose? A man or a woman?

And in some cases it's all about dominance, as many rapes are.

People think all prison sex is rape too, but there are many gay men who go to prison and do it not only for pleasure, but self preservation. Nowadays prison rape doesn't happen as often as people would think. Gay men willingly give themselves up.

Ben Carson Prison inmates prove being gay is absolutely a choice syracuse.com

On the same day Ben Carson launched an exploratory committee to run for president in 2016, he also began making controversial comments that could follow him into the campaign.

In an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo, Carson, a retired neurosurgeon and 2016 GOP hopeful, said that prison inmates provided proof that being gay is a choice.

"Absolutely," he said when Cuomo asked if he thought being gay was a choice, adding:

"A lot of people who go into prison, go into prison straight and when they come out, they're gay. So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question."
Carson said this "thwarts" the idea that being gay is not a choice, which is the prevailing opinion of the medical community. The American Psychological Associationwrites, "most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation."

Carson said that it was beside the point though, because what gay couples really want is the same rights that straight couples have. He said the word "marriage" need not apply.

"Why do gay people want to get married?" Carson asked Cuomo. "Because they want to have various rights -- property rights, visitation rights. Why can't any two human beings, I don't care what their sexual orientation is, why can't they have the legal right to do those things? That does not require changing the definition of marriage."

A lot of people go to prison straight, and come out of prison gay? What a fucking moron. :lol:
Sheesh why do you have to tell us what happened to you, when you were locked up?

Can't you liberal gays ever shut up ?

So do you guys deny that it can be a choice. If so you are the dolts

The point is you can choose to be gay. Many people think when their young that if they have a homosexual experience that makes them gay while in reality its just your hormones raging

You disproved your own point. Many people have had "homosexual experiences" as children, but they don't grow up to be gay. Some people have homosexual experiences in prison, and they still aren't gay. Some never had any experiences as a child or in prison, and they ARE gay.

The point of the topic though is that Carson's argument is so ridiculous that he deserves to be called an idiot.

So what separtes liking to have sex with a person of the same sex from a person who is gay ? Love ?

A hole to stick your dick in. As another poster said, if there were women available in the prison which one do you think a straight man would chose? A man or a woman?

People think all prison sex is rape too, but there are many gay men who go to prison and do it not only for pleasure, but self preservation. Nowadays prison rape doesn't happen as often as people would think. Gay men willingly give themselves up.
BullKurtz told me he willingly gave himself up.

I love how so many of you lefties use clowns as you avatar. Very fitting

The argument over whether homosexuality is a choice or a trait passed on by genes is still not settled. I believe we are all bi sexual to one degree or another. Face it sex feels good. Its mostly social taboos that stop many from experimenting. These are now disappearing.

Also it always amuses me when those on the left who support the religion of climate change refer to anyone on the right to being anti science.

What is "anti-science" is stating an opinion as though its fact.

That is what Carson did and so did you when you wrote your opinion that "we are all bi sexual to one degree or another".

I don't know if that is true or not and neither do you.

Just admit that you are bisexual, Luddly.

Wanna make out? :eek:

On the same day Ben Carson launched an exploratory committee to run for president in 2016, he also began making controversial comments that could follow him into the campaign.

In an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo, Carson, a retired neurosurgeon and 2016 GOP hopeful, said that prison inmates provided proof that being gay is a choice.

"Absolutely," he said when Cuomo asked if he thought being gay was a choice, adding:

"A lot of people who go into prison, go into prison straight and when they come out, they're gay. So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question."
Carson said this "thwarts" the idea that being gay is not a choice, which is the prevailing opinion of the medical community. The American Psychological Associationwrites, "most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation."

Carson said that it was beside the point though, because what gay couples really want is the same rights that straight couples have. He said the word "marriage" need not apply.

"Why do gay people want to get married?" Carson asked Cuomo. "Because they want to have various rights -- property rights, visitation rights. Why can't any two human beings, I don't care what their sexual orientation is, why can't they have the legal right to do those things? That does not require changing the definition of marriage."

A lot of people go to prison straight, and come out of prison gay? What a fucking moron. :lol:
Sheesh why do you have to tell us what happened to you, when you were locked up?

You guys should totally run with this line of thought in 2016. No way you'll look like idiots. :lol:

BullKurtz told me he willingly gave himself up.

Did he do that when he was an Air force pilot, Army MP , or in the Marines Special Forces? He was all those things, you know. I think he might have been a ballerina, and a concert pianist somewhere during that time too.

"A lot of people who go into prison, go into prison straight and when they come out, they're gay."

I would like to see the evidence for this claim.

More racist rants from the low information left.

Racist? Because disagreeing with a black guy about something the left has always disagreed with the right on makes you racist?

Are you hungry, whitehall? I hope you eat a bullet.

I jeer at people who make predictions about who will or won't be the nominees for President in 2016 this far ahead, but I think I can say with damned near absolute certainty that Ben Carson will not be the nominee of the GOP.

Frankly, I would be surprised if he survives past the first primary.

As others have said, he's a wonderful person and a wonderful doctor, but he does not have any of the qualities necessary to be a serious contender for political office.

I sincerely wish he had been the neurosurgeon for someone close to me, but do not wish this man to be taken seriously as someone who should be involved in any way in making the laws of our country.

You guys should totally run with this line of thought in 2016. No way you'll look like idiots. :lol:
Why? I have no interest what goes on in gays bedrooms, they to gay

But lesbians on the other hand, tell me all the details :)

Plus I love lesbians, they are so cool, two of my closest friends are Lesbos, they are fun to talk with, no pressure, they like girls, but still are women

Plus I love lesbians, they are so cool, two of my closest friends are Lesbos, they are fun to talk with, no pressure, they like girls, but still are women

So you admit that your opinion of gays has nothing to do with morality, but only with what you find "icky"? Sorry, but we don't determine our laws based on your sensibilities. :tongue:

This is another example of the war on obvious.

Everyone jokes about prison homosexual rape.

Would this be the case if they were not in prison?

And you telling me, that a guy accustomed to sex with men for a 10 year sentence might come out deciding he prefers that and doesn't want to go back to women?

You guys are calling Carson stupid, but you are protesting WAY TOO LOUDLY to avoid the obvious.

A lot of these guys didn't go into prison gay. They turned to it, because it's a population of men.

"A lot of people who go into prison, go into prison straight and when they come out, they're gay."

I would like to see the evidence for this claim.

I know LOTS of people who have been in. They tell me that some do that to survive while locked up , but once out, that part is over. Something to do with being in another world with different rules. From the stories I've heard, the coddled prisoners many are so fond of complaining about don't exist. It's a confusing and terrifying experience for the toughest as well as the most reasonable of prisoners.

So you admit that your opinion of gays has nothing to do with morality, but only with what you find "icky"? Sorry, but we don't determine our laws based on your sensibilities. :tongue:
No, I hate talking with gay guys they always talk about stupid shit

Lesbos ask me normal questions on how to fix Her girlfriends car window that don't power up for example

They ask for normal advice

Not dumb ass shit, like why would I care if your boyfriend is throwing a hissy for you not doing the laundry ?

This is another example of the war on obvious.

Everyone jokes about prison homosexual rape.

Would this be the case if they were not in prison?

And you telling me, that a guy accustomed to sex with men for a 10 year sentence might come out deciding he prefers that and doesn't want to go back to women?

You guys are calling Carson stupid, but you are protesting WAY TOO LOUDLY to avoid the obvious.

A lot of these guys didn't go into prison gay. They turned to it, because it's a population of men.

No straight man has ever left prison gay. The idea has never even been discussed until Ben Carson said this. There is no basis in fact. He was talking out of his ass.

Forum List

Back