Ben Carson said homosexuality is a choice

What I don't understand about Dr Carson is his bizarre logic

Just because prisoners choose to have homosexual sex in the absence of any other option
That proves that homosexuals also choose to be homosexual even though they have the choice of partners of either sex
Many men and women that just can't attract anyone from the opposite sex do fall into the gay lifestyle. They feel excepted and loved there for the first time in their lives. They come to believe that they are indeed gay but deep down inside they know they aren't. After a break up these people struggle with their history and their future move in this area of their life. It's not healthy.

So much for him being a "man of science".

But he's a Republican so he wouldn't have any way of knowing the difference between consensual gay sex and prison rape.

When you need brain surgery we should make sure your choices come down to either Carson or that really smart guy you love, obama.

Well, I sure as hell don't want Crazy Ben running the country. He's a social moron.

Obama has previously rejected the notion that being gay is a choice. In 2010 town-hall style event, he told students, “I don’t think it’s a choice. I think people are born with a certain make-up.”

- See more at: White House responds to Obama lifestyle choice remarks

Both are welcome to their opinion but really, who cares what Ben Carson thinks about anything?
Gay is a choice, period.
How do you know?
Because anyone that knows the difference between a cat and a dog knows that. The confused mental cases don't.

But he's a Republican so he wouldn't have any way of knowing the difference between consensual gay sex and prison rape.

When you need brain surgery we should make sure your choices come down to either Carson or that really smart guy you love, obama.

Well, I sure as hell don't want Crazy Ben running the country. He's a social moron.
Yet he's ten times better than what we've been dealt the past six years. And that's not an endorsement of Carson.

Yet he's ten times better than what we've been dealt the past six years. And that's not an endorsement of Carson.

Are you queer by choice?

Are you queer by choice?
Yes he is.

I love how so many of you lefties use clowns as you avatar. Very fitting

The argument over whether homosexuality is a choice or a trait passed on by genes is still not settled. I believe we are all bi sexual to one degree or another. Face it sex feels good. Its mostly social taboos that stop many from experimenting. These are now disappearing.

Also it always amuses me when those on the left who support the religion of climate change refer to anyone on the right to being anti science.
Another butt hurt RWr. :D

Ben Carson Prison inmates prove being gay is absolutely a choice syracuse.com

On the same day Ben Carson launched an exploratory committee to run for president in 2016, he also began making controversial comments that could follow him into the campaign.

In an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo, Carson, a retired neurosurgeon and 2016 GOP hopeful, said that prison inmates provided proof that being gay is a choice.

"Absolutely," he said when Cuomo asked if he thought being gay was a choice, adding:

"A lot of people who go into prison, go into prison straight and when they come out, they're gay. So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question."
Carson said this "thwarts" the idea that being gay is not a choice, which is the prevailing opinion of the medical community. The American Psychological Associationwrites, "most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation."

Carson said that it was beside the point though, because what gay couples really want is the same rights that straight couples have. He said the word "marriage" need not apply.

"Why do gay people want to get married?" Carson asked Cuomo. "Because they want to have various rights -- property rights, visitation rights. Why can't any two human beings, I don't care what their sexual orientation is, why can't they have the legal right to do those things? That does not require changing the definition of marriage."

A lot of people go to prison straight, and come out of prison gay? What a fucking moron. :lol:
Sheesh why do you have to tell us what happened to you, when you were locked up?

Can't you liberal gays ever shut up ?
You're taking notes, right?

You claimed to have it all the time both in prison and at home.

Did I? Or are you just a moron who can't come up with anything better than stupid lies?

Seriously Asslips, the average third grader could do better. Guess that's why you never made it that far in school.
Yes you did. You sent it to me in a PM hoping I was gay but you got mad when I turned you down.

Forum List

Back