🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson: Theory Of Evolution Encouraged By The Devil

Evolution is probably the most backed up theory in all of biology...Hell, it is also probably one of the most important.

Carson is a idiot...

Evolution is backed up by geology, biology, paleontology. anthropology...On down the list.

More respectable then even the big bang theory....
Carson is merely confused, and/or lacking exposure to ideas of reconciliation.

In the final analysis, there is no conflict between Evolution and Creation - merely a matter of interpretation and time-lines.

Talk about taliban or isis like. Carson is a religious extremist!! We bitch about the taliban or the president of Turkey but the right is becoming just like them.
Probably has something to do with dumb-ass Leftists pushing the Christian Majority in this country near to the breaking point.

The fools of the Left just don't know when to stop, and keep pushing their luck, until their luck runs out.

As seems likely to happen, once again, in 2016.

In the final analysis, there is no conflict between Evolution and Creation - merely a matter of interpretation and time-lines.
I'd agree, if you're saying all creation occurred at the Big Bang, when the basic Laws of Physics were laid down, and everything from that point forward has been evolution.

Thanks for Carson's previous comments.
It's frustrating seeing him do backflips to say what he didn't say.

“I personally believe that this theory that Darwin came up with was something that was encouraged by the adversary, and it has become what is scientifically, politically correct.”

In a speech delivered in 2012, Ben Carson said the big bang theory was part of the “fairy tales” pushed by “high-faluting scientists” as a story of creation.

Similarly, Carson, a noted creationist, said he believed the theory of evolution was encouraged by the devil.

“Now what about the big bang theory,” said Carson at speech to fellow Seventh-day Adventists titled “Celebration of Creation,” about the theory for the origin of the universe.

“I find the big bang, really quite fascinating. I mean, here you have all these high-faluting scientists and they’re saying it was this gigantic explosion and everything came into perfect order. Now these are the same scientists that go around touting the second law of thermodynamics, which is entropy, which says that things move toward a state of disorganization.

“So now you’re gonna have this big explosion and everything becomes perfectly organized and when you ask them about it they say, ‘Well we can explain this, based on probability theory because if there’s enough big explosions, over a long period of time, billions and billions of years, one of them will be the perfect explosion,” continued Carson. “So I say what you’re telling me is if I blow a hurricane through a junkyard enough times over billions and billions of years, eventually after one of those hurricanes there will be a 747 fully loaded and ready to fly.”

Carson added that he believed the big bang was “even more ridiculous” because there is order to the universe.

“Well, I mean, it’s even more ridiculous than that ‘cause our solar system, not to mention the universe outside of that, is extraordinarily well organized, to the point where we can predict 70 years away when a comet is coming,” he said. “Now that type of organization to just come out of an explosion? I mean, you want to talk about fairy tales, that is amazing.”

Later, Carson said he personally believed Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution was encouraged by the devil.

“I personally believe that this theory that Darwin came up with was something that was encouraged by the adversary, and it has become what is scientifically, politically correct,” said Carson.

“Amazingly, there are a significant number of scientists who do not believe it but they’re afraid to say anything,” Carson added, saying he would be writing a book, “The Organ of Species,” that shows how the organs of the body refute evolution.
Ben Carson is 100% correct. ...... :thup:
Why did I know you'd spew. ?

I'd agree, if you're saying all creation occurred at the Big Bang, when the basic Laws of Physics were laid down, and everything from that point forward has been evolution.
We may be closer to common ground than one might think at first.

If a benevolent, omnipotent, eternal Creator-God exists, and if Judeo-Christian holy writ is correct on the macro-level, that the Creator-God did all this, then...

It seems entirely likely, that that Creator-God invented our Laws of Physics, planned the Big Bang and its resultant effects down to the sub-atomic level across vast expanses and vast eons of time, then executed the Big Bang, monitored the progress of the after-effects, tweaked conditions here-and-there over billions of years, and thereby set into motion the creation of our flyspeck solar system and range of planets, and the development of life, species and individuals upon our own particular flyspeck...

After all, for an eternal Creator-God, 11 billion years (or whatever the latest wisdom is, regarding the age of the Universe) is a morning's work before a coffee break...
wink_smile.gif

In such a way, the two seemingly-irreconcilable theories can be easily and conveniently reconciled, with both being correct, on at least the macro level.

If a benevolent, omnipotent, eternal Creator-God exists, and if Judeo-Christian holy writ is correct on the macro-level, that the Creator-God did all this, then...

It seems entirely likely, that that Creator-God invented our Laws of Physics, planned the Big Bang and its resultant effects down to the sub-atomic level across vast expanses and vast eons of time, then executed the Big Bang, monitored the progress of the after-effects, tweaked conditions here-and-there over billions of years, and thereby set into motion the creation of our flyspeck solar system and range of planets, and the development of life, species and individuals upon our own particular flyspeck...

After all, for an eternal Creator-God, 11 billion years (or whatever the latest wisdom is, regarding the age of the Universe) is a morning's work before a coffee break...
wink_smile.gif

In such a way, the two seemingly-irreconcilable theories can be easily and conveniently reconciled, with both being correct, on at least the macro level.
one major problem how could a sentient life exist when nothing did?

I've been saying it, and I'll say it again, this man is truly stupid. I'm hoping this thread turns into right wingers denying evolution so we can have a hilarious debate.

For me watching RWingers deny evolution is also hilarious...

However the same is true when discussing political theory of social structure with Left wingers who channel an equal amount of religious faith and believe in central banking and social programs to "help people". Both are incredibly ignorant.

Just think of that when you rant on how we should try once again promote programs that always have and always will lead to the deaths of millions and the fall of societies. It's almost like you deny evolution by believing in a book some idiotic economist wrote to control the masses.

I've been saying it, and I'll say it again, this man is truly stupid. I'm hoping this thread turns into right wingers denying evolution so we can have a hilarious debate.

They are too inbred to understand science, good luck trying to reason with them on scientific facts, better luck talking to a dog or cat

Another racist 'liberal'..... ^^^^^^

wink_smile.gif

I've always said the existence of God and the Theory of Evolution are two different questions. I totally reject the notion that belief in one invalidates the other. Evolution is the means of creation, IMO. Given the Laws of Physics and Chemistry, it isn't all just chance and abiogenesis isn't as long a shot as some would make it out to be.

Last edited:

They are too inbred to understand science, good luck trying to reason with them on scientific facts, better luck talking to a dog or cat

Another racist 'liberal'..... ^^^^^^
gotta agree, guno is wrong about race

What is your favorite dog, or cat? Do you have a child, would you say they look more like you or your spouse... their parents or your, maybe a combination of all of you?

Maybe your children if you have any look nothing like you, however maybe if yo have children they are not yours at all...

Forum List

Back