🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson: Theory Of Evolution Encouraged By The Devil

I find it interesting that Rand Paul believes in evolution.... Liberals better hope he doesn't catch on.

:rolleyes:

12047090_967932869916491_4200650977023434837_n.jpg
What is your favorite dog, or cat? Do you have a child, would you say they look more like you or your spouse... their parents or your, maybe a combination of all of you?

Maybe your children if you have any look nothing like you, however maybe if yo have children they are not yours at all...

Huh? The glaring problem with evolution is there is no fossil record.

What is your favorite dog, or cat? Do you have a child, would you say they look more like you or your spouse... their parents or your, maybe a combination of all of you?

Maybe your children if you have any look nothing like you, however maybe if yo have children they are not yours at all...

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Fossil evidence
Introduction to Human Evolution | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

Fossil evidence
Introduction to Human Evolution | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

Better study up, there are two huge gaps that cannot be accounted for by fossil records

Oh dear god.

I wonder if you have similar health issues to your great great great grandparents.... Or if you were created out of thin air.

Fossil evidence

Better study up, there are two huge gaps that cannot be accounted for by fossil records
You obviously don't understand how lucky we are to have the amount of fossils we do, gaps are to be expected.

Oh dear god.

I wonder if you have similar health issues to your great great great grandparents.... Or if you were created out of thin air.

Save your faux intelligence, this isn't my first rodeo. The gaps in the fossil record destroys the THEORY of evolution

The gaps are being closed every day. The fact that are some doesn't debunk evolution. It's just a matter of time and every new piece adds new proof, while nothing points to Creationism.

Not that I want to vote for Ben Carson, or the extreme views

For me Ben Carson is right partly and I would consider myself moderate to left

If you scientifically look into our genes we are all interconnected , we don't have to be a creationist to believe that.

He understands the brain more than most people do, I have studied the brain with my addiction counselor studies and there is way more to us than walking on all fours to what we are now.

For me I totally get what he is saying with the universe being ordered ( but perhaps he took acid like myself back in the hippy days..:wink_2: ......

It is all very complex but I get what he is saying

~

Forum List

Back