Biden Admits To Support of Skyrocketing Gas Prices

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
If anybody had any doubts about Biden being OK with the skyrocketing gas prices, they can forget those now. With his announcement of the stoppage of Russian oil imports, Mr Green At Any Cost, said > This is going to cost you.

Biden said >> "“I said I will level with the American people from the beginning. When I first spoke to this, I said defending freedom is going to cost. It is going to cost us as well in the United States,”

Well, it need not cost us anything at all. It is only going to "cost" us, if we continue with Biden's out of touch policies >>

1. ending the Keystone XL pipeline project,
2. shutting down drilling permitting on federal land
3. suspending drilling leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

With 70% of Americans favoring the domestic production polices, as opposed to only 18% agreeing with Biden, he is struggling to come up with talking points to favor his unpopular positions. He suggested subsidies for electric cars as a solution. He also suggested to continue releasing oil from America’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve - not affecting gas prices, and creating a less secure energy scenario.
Biden also is suggesting replacing Russian oil imports with increasing oil importing from other countries (Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Iran) - all about as unfriendly as Russia, if not worse.

Polls show the American people are not buying into Biden's domestic oil reductions at any cost, and they heavily favor the energy independent domestic production of the Trump years. Since Biden has become president, his approval ratings have sunk to pathetically low levels. Now, openly telling us the stoppage of Russian importing is "going to cost us", is right up there with the abandonment of Americans in Afghanistan, and his disregard for Americans in his flooding of US cities with illegal aliens.

Where is America going to be after another 9 months of this dude ?

Last edited:
Biden had his chance today and simply blew it.....I guess he thought he was going to get some relief from the ME but they told him to pound sand without even talking to him.

I foresee US oil companies just shifting into neutral, sitting back, and enjoying the mega profits they will be getting on $150+ a barrel oil.

Of course then the dems will want to put a "windfall profit" tax on them.

Where is America going to be after another 9 months of this dude?

R.jpg

Right where the sick leftist fucks want to place America. Beat us down to their level.

If anybody had any doubts about Biden being OK with the skyrocketing gas prices, they can forget those now. With his announcement of the stoppage of Russian oil imports, Mr Green At Any Cost, said > This is going to cost you.

Biden said >> "“I said I will level with the American people from the beginning. When I first spoke to this, I said defending freedom is going to cost. It is going to cost us as well in the United States,”

Well, it need not cost us anything at all. It is only going to "cost" us, if we continue with Biden's out of touch policies >>

1. ending the Keystone XL pipeline project,
2. shutting down drilling permitting on federal land
3. suspending drilling leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

With 70% of Americans favoring the domestic production polices, as opposed to only 18% agreeing with Biden, he is struggling to come up with talking points to favor his unpopular positions. He suggested subsidies for electric cars as a solution. He also suggested to continue releasing oil from America’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve - not affecting gas prices, and creating a less secure energy scenario.
Biden also is suggesting replacing Russian oil imports with increasing oil importing from other countries (Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Iran) - all about as unfriendly as Russia, if not worse.

Polls show the American people are not buying into Biden's domestic oil reductions at any cost, and they heavily favor the energy independent domestic production of the Trump years. Since Biden has become president, his approval ratings have sunk to pathetically low levels. Now, openly telling us the stoppage of Russian importing is "going to cost us", is right up there with the abandonment of Americans in Afghanistan, and his disregard for Americans in his flooding of US cities with illegal aliens.

Where is America going to be after another 9 months of this dude ?

Obama also said that the price of gas would "necessarily rise." I don't know how anyone couldn't see this coming from Biden too, seeing as how he has no real policies other than a rehash of Obama's failed policies.

Trump predicted back in 2020 that if Biden was elected, gasoline would go up to $7 per gallon, and sonofabitch: Here we are.

Biden is doing the right thing to choke Putin
I agree fully, but he still failed to provide effective leadership today.

What he should have announced simultaneously is a new Operation Warp Speed to make America a net exporter of oil again.

He should have announced:
- Restart of the Keystone XL pipeline, as OP suggested.
- Providing immediate emergency approval to hundreds if not thousands of drilling permits
- Temporary suspension of the federal gas tax
- Request all friendly oil-producing countries open their taps fully

This effort would greatly increase our national security for this and future conflicts.

Instead, he's pushing green energy. Basically asking Americans to go buy $50,000 electric vehicles powered by unreliable wind and solar (really coal, nuclear natural gas and hydro), so you don't have to buy $5 gas, in some kind of pipe dream that might be effective a long time from now.

He failed miserably today, despite his positive baby steps.

Biden had his chance today and simply blew it.....I guess he thought he was going to get some relief from the ME but they told him to pound sand without even talking to him.

I foresee US oil companies just shifting into neutral, sitting back, and enjoying the mega profits they will be getting on $150+ a barrel oil.

Joe Depends' Jimmy Carter moment came today.

And he seems very comfortable telling the public he isn't going to do anything about the pain average Americans will feel at the pump thanks, in large part, to his unwillingness to give a fuck.

One thing he could instantly do is remove his own embargo on the XL Pipeline. But Joe is wholly owned
by leftists so he isn't about to cross the Thunbergian gate keepers that run his presidency.

Just like all the Americans Biden left behind in Afghanistan Joe has now "turned the page"
and crossed off the millions of Americans who will suffer making ends meet when inflation
and rising fuel costs make a bleak future for people that don't get millions from Chinese and Russian
oligarchs like the Bidens do.

D.C. Repubs are supposedly on board with this also.

Forum List

Back