Biden Admits To Support of Skyrocketing Gas Prices

Here's your problem: you're a liar, you have no knowledge of semantics, and or, you take everything you read out of context. You are a bad seed.

This does not go with the title to your thread;
I said I will level with the American people from the beginning. When I first spoke to this, I said defending freedom is going to cost. It is going to cost us as well in the United States,”

And this is you again; Biden Admits To Support of Skyrocketing Gas Prices Explain how the two statements say the same thing?

I will grant you the honor that you are not a 100% idiot, and presume that YOU KNOW how the two statements say the same thing. When there is no reason for the defending freedom to cost us, as long as we were to drill and pump oil as we were doing before Biden moronically halted it, and reduced it immensely, then to ALLOW it to cost us, by continuing that moronic action, that is supporting the results of that moronic action, which everyone knew would occur - ie. Skyrocketing Gas Prices

Now if you still don't get it, I'm sure a few of your local 10 year olds would be happy to explain it to you.

Saw a semi-truck drive post a diesel fill-up costing $1052.
The truckers are going to go on strike soon.
They can't survive on today's fuel costs.
Looks like we're all about to lose some weight.
Get those tomatoes and stringbeans planted. Get that fishing rod back in action. More fertilizer for the orange trees.

If anybody had any doubts about Biden being OK with the skyrocketing gas prices, they can forget those now. With his announcement of the stoppage of Russian oil imports, Mr Green At Any Cost, said > This is going to cost you.

Biden said >> "“I said I will level with the American people from the beginning. When I first spoke to this, I said defending freedom is going to cost. It is going to cost us as well in the United States,”

Well, it need not cost us anything at all. It is only going to "cost" us, if we continue with Biden's out of touch policies >>

1. ending the Keystone XL pipeline project,
2. shutting down drilling permitting on federal land
3. suspending drilling leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

With 70% of Americans favoring the domestic production polices, as opposed to only 18% agreeing with Biden, he is struggling to come up with talking points to favor his unpopular positions. He suggested subsidies for electric cars as a solution. He also suggested to continue releasing oil from America’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve - not affecting gas prices, and creating a less secure energy scenario.
Biden also is suggesting replacing Russian oil imports with increasing oil importing from other countries (Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Iran) - all about as unfriendly as Russia, if not worse.

Polls show the American people are not buying into Biden's domestic oil reductions at any cost, and they heavily favor the energy independent domestic production of the Trump years. Since Biden has become president, his approval ratings have sunk to pathetically low levels. Now, openly telling us the stoppage of Russian importing is "going to cost us", is right up there with the abandonment of Americans in Afghanistan, and his disregard for Americans in his flooding of US cities with illegal aliens.

Where is America going to be after another 9 months of this dude ?

You clearly dont understand world parity pricing.

I find it humorous you are now barking about paying the real price of gas when previously you accepted oil from this wicked communist Russians because it was cheap.

The whole world is paying higher prices and you think USA has been singled out and it is orchestrated by Biden. You are an ignorant fool.

I find it humorous you are now barking about paying the real price of gas when previously you accepted oil from this wicked communist Russians because it was cheap.

The whole world is paying higher prices and you think USA has been singled out and it is orchestrated by Biden. You are an ignorant fool.
This new suffering is early in its stages.

I did not "accept" oil from Russia any more than anybody else in America. In fact, since I don't own a car, I accepted that oil less than most Americans. How about you ? You have a car ? If so, you're one of the ones who was doing what you just accused me of doing - accepting Russian oil.

"world parity pricing" :puhleeze: for your edification, each country's oil/gas prices are a ramification of what is going on INSIDE that country. It only becomes a "world" issue when the country drills/produces so little oil that it has to import, which is precisely what is happening now. When Trump was president, we were EXporting oil, and we were energy independent, and the world and their prices, could go scratch their asses,

And the current price of gas is NOT the "REAL PRICE" of gas. It is an inflated price, caused by Biden's reckless and stupid actions halting drilling and stopping the Keystone Pipeline.

I KNOW the USA's higher prices are orchestrated by Biden. Only a little over a year ago gas was $1.89 gallon when Trump was president. Biden declared war on fossil fuels, and now we have higher prices as a result. You are an ignorant fool/dupe..

Wrong. Here is proof.

US exports have been on a slightly downward trend, even though the price of oil has skyrocketed.

This is data from the official source, including the week of 3/4/22 (this week)...

View attachment 614358

These are Oklahoma prices....

View attachment 614369

As I said, it costs a lot to sell internationally (transport expenses). They will sell here first if there is demand. Of, course, there are always some imports and exports where it makes sense. For example, we will import from a nearby Canadian or Mexican refinery as opposed to a distant US one when near a border.

Trump most certainly did. Net energy imports were negative for the first time in a long time under Trump. That is the definition of energy independence.

Nope.

View attachment 614378

These comments are just ridiculous. You sounded reasonable if very wrong in the beginning of your post. I seem to have been incorrect about that.
No. The drillers are not drilling and exporting because they want to give dividends to their investors
due to the huge prices. Drilling is expensive.
Under Trump, you still paid the going rate for gas, so he certainly did not.

Fact-checking Biden's claim that there are 9,000 ... - PolitiFact​

https://www.politifact.com › factchecks › mar › joe-biden

4 days ago — Biden said the oil industry has "9,000 permits to drill now. They could be drilling right now, yesterday, last week, last year." Biden's number ...

I did not "accept" oil from Russia any more than anybody else in America. In fact, since I don't own a car, I accepted that oil less than most Americans. How about you ? You have a car ? If so, you're one of the ones who was doing what you just accused me of doing - accepting Russian oil.

"world parity pricing" :puhleeze: for your edification, each country's oil/gas prices are a ramification of what is going on INSIDE that country. It only becomes a "world" issue when the country drills/produces so little oil that it has to import, which is precisely what is happening now. When Trump was president, we were EXporting oil, and we were energy independent, and the world and their prices, could go scratch their asses,

And the current price of gas is NOT the "REAL PRICE" of gas. It is an inflated price, caused by Biden's reckless and stupid actions halting drilling and stopping the Keystone Pipeline.

I KNOW the USA's higher prices are orchestrated by Biden. Only a little over a year ago gas was $1.89 gallon when Trump was president. Biden declared war on fossil fuels, and now we have higher prices as a result. You are an ignorant fool/dupe..

We are not energy independent if we depend on oil for energy, because we still pay the high price.
We need to find alternative energy. Biden is very much in the oil business, more so than tump, as he presses for alternative forms of energy.

If anybody had any doubts about Biden being OK with the skyrocketing gas prices, they can forget those now. With his announcement of the stoppage of Russian oil imports, Mr Green At Any Cost, said > This is going to cost you.

Biden said >> "“I said I will level with the American people from the beginning. When I first spoke to this, I said defending freedom is going to cost. It is going to cost us as well in the United States,”

Well, it need not cost us anything at all. It is only going to "cost" us, if we continue with Biden's out of touch policies >>

1. ending the Keystone XL pipeline project,
2. shutting down drilling permitting on federal land
3. suspending drilling leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

With 70% of Americans favoring the domestic production polices, as opposed to only 18% agreeing with Biden, he is struggling to come up with talking points to favor his unpopular positions. He suggested subsidies for electric cars as a solution. He also suggested to continue releasing oil from America’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve - not affecting gas prices, and creating a less secure energy scenario.
Biden also is suggesting replacing Russian oil imports with increasing oil importing from other countries (Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Iran) - all about as unfriendly as Russia, if not worse.

Polls show the American people are not buying into Biden's domestic oil reductions at any cost, and they heavily favor the energy independent domestic production of the Trump years. Since Biden has become president, his approval ratings have sunk to pathetically low levels. Now, openly telling us the stoppage of Russian importing is "going to cost us", is right up there with the abandonment of Americans in Afghanistan, and his disregard for Americans in his flooding of US cities with illegal aliens.

Where is America going to be after another 9 months of this dude ?

Biden said the way to beat inflation is to make American poorer, Xi told him so

We are not energy independent if we depend on oil for energy, because we still pay the high price.
We need to find alternative energy. Biden is very much in the oil business, more so than tump, as he presses for alternative forms of energy.
Wind and solar will not get 18-wheelers to your local supermarket.

No. The drillers are not drilling and exporting because they want to give dividends to their investors
due to the huge prices. Drilling is expensive.
Under Trump, you still paid the going rate for gas, so he certainly did not.

Fact-checking Biden's claim that there are 9,000 ... - PolitiFact

https://www.politifact.com › factchecks › mar › joe-biden
4 days ago — Biden said the oil industry has "9,000 permits to drill now. They could be drilling right now, yesterday, last week, last year." Biden's number ...
No. They have 9,000 leases. Biden pulled the permits.

And please don't be so lamebrain as to use PolitiFarce.

If you think you can come up with a better form of energy than oil, let's hear it. Currently, there isn't one.

Wind and solar will not get 18-wheelers to your local supermarket.
Solar is a good thing, but the sun doesnt always shine. There's less of it in northern latitudes. Panels need to be manufactured, installed, and maintained. Some people who tout solar, neglect to mention these costs$$$.

All of the above applies to wind turbines + they cant be considered eco-friendly, since they kill millions of birds.

I love beautiful women's parts <g> and beaches, and cold beer....
Xiden and the dems had better not fuck the US up with their stupid shit.
Joe is on track to prove Obama right "never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up"
Democrats who voted for Biden, missed an important point. They voted for him based on his status as Vice-President, but they failed to realize that presidents often pick idiots for vice-president. That is to ensure that they do not look and act smarter than the president, and can be kept under control.

Forum List

Back