Biden answers questions about his mental acuity by rambling incoherently

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Most confused President ever. Why won't he take the standard cognitive test? President Trump took it, even though the left said it was too easy of a test. Can Joe Biden not pass the same easy test Trump took? Is he and his handlers afraid he'd fail the test?

Yes, but Progs control most of the rules in their tyranny. When it is fully consummated it will be as corrupted and destructive as the ones bringing it here and are in it for themselves. Bad news for the elderly, the sickly, the poor, the violent.

Watch Me!!
He sure is doing a great job!
So you're the one that the polls say thinks the diaper dude is doing a good job!
I thought they were just making you up so as not to hurt the dementia man's feelers.

Did he corner you & pinch your nips as a young girl & now you have Stockholm Syndrome?

Most confused President ever. Why won't he take the standard cognitive test? President Trump took it, even though the left said it was too easy of a test. Can Joe Biden not pass the same easy test Trump took? Is he and his handlers afraid he'd fail the test?

Trump comes out with Word Salad everyday ad there is no problems as far as ye are concerned...

This is constant projection... Trump descends into word salad numerous times... But Trump generally lies or veers off topic when he gets mixed up, but the cult doesn't see that... Bide has a stutter and tries to tell the truth, he is going to have the odd verbal trip up, we all have them...
But I won't be lectured by someone who things Trump is in any way better... Trump is a mess...

Needless to say that is why Trump gets his ass handed to him in every debate. Rem last time, he didn't want to be fact checked...

The problem is not his impaired mental state, it is the things he is doing ON PURPOSE to ruin the country.
latest

Forum List

Back