Biden blames Delta variant on jobs report

There IS a reason and your response proves my point is valid.

The reason is because you idiots are desperately obsessed with race and BLM to the point that you bring it up when it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING TOPIC.

The reason is because you idiots are desperately obsessed with race and BLM to the point that you bring it up when it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING TOPIC.
Bullshit. You twits started this race hustling when Obungo was elected President. Anyone who disagreed with him was labeled a racist. You reap what you sow. Deal with it.

Bullshit. You twits started this race hustling when Obungo was elected President. Anyone who disagreed with him was labeled a racist. You reap what you sow. Deal with it.
Dude. Neither Obama nor race has anything to do with this thread. Take your obsessions somewhere else

I'm controlling the narrative now. You don't like that, do you.

So it’s not related to the topic then.

You’re just rambling about something that you’re obsessed with that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic here. Like I already explained.

Great, thanks.

I think it a mistake to blame anyone but Trump for all the bad things that happens during the Biden administration.

After all, that is all the Left will run on in 2024, which is Trump hate because they will have nothing else.

But that is just me. Blaming Delta is a little "iffy"
airs called the Xiden variant…he’s the one that let it in your country through his open border policies

I eat out at restaurants all the time. Have a flight booked in a few weeks.
jada wonderful lunch today, place was packed, college football game tomorrow…tailgating is back! likely hit the sports bar afterwards!

that is if the restaurant has the staff…people just don’t want to work it seems…

The healthcare sector will be bleeding jobs indefinitely due to the "take the jab and die, or find another job" mandates.....

And I'm fine with that..... anything that helps burn this mother fucker to the ground and causes the productive half to start killing off the soulless shit-eating marxists.... literally.

That's how much I love this country.

The healthcare sector will be bleeding jobs indefinitely due to the "take the jab and die, or find another job" mandates.....

And I'm fine with that..... anything that helps burn this mother fucker to the ground and causes the productive half to start killing off the soulless shit-eating marxists.... literally.

That's how much I love this country.

We do, what we got to do.

So you WANT the economy to fail.

Yea...Republicans

There were more people employed when Trump was President ever in our history.
Dummy, that's true for almost all presidents due to normal population and economic growth.

Ironically ITS NOT TRUE FOR TRUMP if we measure by his first vs. last day in office.
Unemployment was 4.7% when he got there and 7.9% when he left office.

Your user name is also ironic.

Dummy, that's true for almost all presidents due to normal population and economic growth.

Ironically ITS NOT TRUE FOR TRUMP if we measure by his first vs. last day in office.

Unemployment was 4.7% when he got there and 7.9% when he left office.
Dummy, more minorities employed at any time in our history. Gee, I wonder why the unemployment rate was 7.9% when he left office? Dumb ass.

Dummy, more minorities employed at any time in our history. Gee, I wonder why the unemployment rate was 7.9% when he left office? Dumb ass.
Oooooh you mean to tell me that there are valid reasons for bad(and good) things happening aside from POTUS?

Glad I was able to convince you.

Forum List

Back