Biden economy adds less than half the jobs expected in December.

LOL

Why should I post something you're not denying saying when your refusal to deny it is tacit admission you did?
We have already established you are a liar. Deal with it.

Dismissed.

WTF do you think calling you a liar means, liar? :cuckoo:
It means you're projecting about lying by pretending you didn't say something you know you said.

Here, watch this...

Deny you posted about jobs numbers not hitting expectations last month...

You won't deny it because you did. So now, thanks to you, there's no need for me to bother looking for something you won't deny.

:dance:

And the unemployment rate dropping to 3.9% exceeded expectations.

Meanwhile 199,000 jobs added is still a good number and bigger than half of the 48 months under Trump. How many of those 24 months with weaker growth did you start threads over?

Also, these are preliminary figured. You danced on the numbers last month too and they were just revised up to a ¼ million.
You danced on the numbers last month too and they were just revised up to a ¼ million.

Even with the revision is was still well below 50%, Dumbass. Projected jobs in November was 550,000.

I think I will dance now..... :banana: :5_1_12024: :banana: :5_1_12024: :banana: :5_1_12024: :banana: :5_1_12024:

You danced on the numbers last month too and they were just revised up to a ¼ million.

Even with the revision is was still well below 50%, Dumbass. Projected jobs in November was 550,000.

I think I will dance now..... :banana: :5_1_12024: :banana: :5_1_12024: :banana: :5_1_12024: :banana: :5_1_12024:
And still more jobs added in that one month than Trump added in 4 years.

:banana2:

The same place everyone else does. That doesn't mean I believe them. What the fuck do you even care?
So you have nothing at all to refute the numbers you think are fake?

And still more jobs added in that one month than Trump added in 4 years.

:banana2:
Thanks, Mr. <50% Is Awesome!

But thanks for bringing up November job numbers. Looks like hitting less than half the projected job numbers is becoming a trend for Veggie Joe.

:laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301:

So you have nothing at all to refute the numbers you think are fake?

If I am being paid cash under the table, does the government consider me employed? No.
If I am unemployed but not receiving unemployment benefits, does the government consider me unemployed? No.

Ergo, any employment/unemployment data the government puts out is demonstrably false. It is merely a gauge.

Covid is a fake virus hoax… except when righties explain Trump’s trashing of the economy. :laughing0301:

if you can’t find a job or make money in todays economy it’s because you had a lobotomy. The current number of unemployed is a normal amount of people in transition because of circumstances. This train is roaring down the tracks. Get on or get run over.

Still have lots of work to get more income into the bottom of the ladder but they are benefiting most from wage increases.

Forum List

Back