Biden economy adds less than half the jobs expected in December.

LOL

That's 3 times larger than the expectations.

:dance:
Really? He hit less than 50% of the jobs predicted, but they didn't predict any drop in the unemployment rate? Kinda blows your claim they are related away, huh? :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

The unemployment rate is 3.9%, the lowest it's been in 50 years.
There's over 10 million job openings that are going unfilled.
I work in social media for a few 500 and 100 Fortune companies and all I do all day is send up posts on all platforms recruiting new employees in every capacity for these companies.
General Dynamics will pay a $15K referral fee for hired computer and software engineers, and you don't even have to be an employee of the company to participate!
So take your FOX FAKE news and stuff it.
lowest in 50 years? it was 3.5 percent in february of 2020. Try again

Really? He hit less than 50% of the jobs predicted, but they didn't predict any drop in the unemployment rate? Kinda blows your claim they are related away, huh? :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
And tripled UR expectations. You prolly are stupid enough to think 50% is greater than 200%. :cuckoo:

There's over 10 million job openings that are going unfilled.
I work in social media for a few 500 and 100 Fortune companies and all I do all day is send up posts on all platforms recruiting new employees in every capacity for these companies.
General Dynamics will pay a $15K referral fee for hired computer and software engineers, and you don't even have to be an employee of the company to participate!
So take your FOX FAKE news and stuff it.

What a pantload, you lying sack of shit.

It was lower than that for 7 months in 2018, and 11 months in 2019, and 2 months in 2020.
Did you not know your lies can be factchecked, Moron?

Blaine Sweeter

No link?

Thanks for confirming you are a liar (as if everyone didn't know it already)
There's no need for me to post a link to prove you said something you're not denying saying.

Biden's people are posting threads about how we saw the GREATEST unemployment drop EVA' in one year.
They've never heard of the COVID, which the left clearly exploited for power including the election. Employers have been begging for employees for two years now. Coincidence Biden and Democrat GOvs. reduced restrictions after the election was over? As much as you'd like to deny that fact, welcome to reality, the left's reality.
The unemployment rate dropped from 14.8% to 6.3% on Trump's watch. Yet we're supposed to believe a movement of 2.2% is more than 8.5%. Either way, in my area there remains TONS of help wanted signs, billboards too. This all tells me the unemployment rate has become as meaningless as the stock market. Welcome to a global ecomoney controlled by communists.

What's even worse is of those that WERE added, half of them were probably seasonal.

covid didn’t happen? what do you think caused the rise in UE?
Who said it didn't happen? Who said it didn't affect the economy? Still, the buck stops at the president's desk. He was leading the country and the response to covid. And of course, he was president for 4 years, not 3.

Some moron started a thread about how jobs numbers under "Biden's economy" didn't meet expectations. Should that be dismissed using the excuse that it's because of covid?

Who said it didn't happen? Who said it didn't affect the economy? Still, the buck stops at the president's desk. He was leading the country and the response to covid. And of course, he was president for 4 years, not 3.

Some moron started a thread about how jobs numbers under "Biden's economy" didn't meet expectations. Should that be dismissed using the excuse that it's because of covid?
These job projections took covid into account, Dumbass.

You made a claim you can't back up, liar.

End of story.
LOLOL

Nope, not the end of the story. You won't deny saying it because you know you did. Who knows why you want me to post something to prove you said what you know you said??

LOLOL

Nope, not the end of the story. You won't deny saying it because you know you did. Who knows why you want me to post something to prove you said what you know you said??
You made a claim you can't back up, liar.

End of story.

Forum List

Back