Biden economy adds less than half the jobs expected in December.

Thanks, Mr. <50% Is Awesome!

But thanks for bringing up November job numbers. Looks like hitting less than half the projected job numbers is becoming a trend for Veggie Joe.

:laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301:
We were shooting for pretty high numbers. We didn't low ball like Trump would have. Lofty goals. Even if we hit our goals it wouldn't be enough for you.

Covid is a fake virus hoax… except when righties explain Trump’s trashing of the economy. :laughing0301:

if you can’t find a job or make money in todays economy it’s because you had a lobotomy. The current number of unemployed is a normal amount of people in transition because of circumstances. This train is roaring down the tracks. Get on or get run over.

Still have lots of work to get more income into the bottom of the ladder but they are benefiting most from wage increases.
Roaring along at less than 50% :abgg2q.jpg:

Covid is a fake virus hoax… except when righties explain Trump’s trashing of the economy. :laughing0301:

if you can’t find a job or make money in todays economy it’s because you had a lobotomy. The current number of unemployed is a normal amount of people in transition because of circumstances. This train is roaring down the tracks. Get on or get run over.

Still have lots of work to get more income into the bottom of the ladder but they are benefiting most from wage increases.
And Biden's infrastructure bill is going to keep on giving for the next decade. Happy Days are here again.

We were shooting for pretty high numbers. We didn't low ball like Trump would have. Lofty goals. Even if we hit our goals it wouldn't be enough for you.
Um, Trump didn't come up with job creation projections, Moron.

You are a clueless dolt.

If I am being paid cash under the table, does the government consider me employed? No.
If I am unemployed but not receiving unemployment benefits, does the government consider me unemployed? No.

Ergo, any employment/unemployment data the government puts out is demonstrably false. It is merely a gauge.
Many people are counted as unemployed who don't collect unemployment benefits. Unemployment benefits are not a factor in calculating the unemployment rate. I don't know where you got that from?

Also, many people paid cash under the table are factored into the unemployment rate. For the ones who aren't, that only would make the unemployment rate even lower.

Many people are counted as unemployed who don't collect unemployment benefits. Unemployment benefits are not a factor in calculating the unemployment rate. I don't know where you got that from?

Also, many people paid cash under the table are factored into the unemployment rate. For the ones who aren't, that only would make the unemployment rate even lower.

Believe what you want. Again, I don't see why the fuck you care what I think. Government numbers are 90% bullshit and you're not going to convince me otherwise.

Believe what you want. Again, I don't see why the fuck you care what I think. Government numbers are 90% bullshit and you're not going to convince me otherwise.
I find it funny that you don't trust them when you exhibit you don't even know how they calculate the unemployment rate.

You question how many jobs last month were seasonal -- shows you don't understand the BLS puts out seasonal and unseasonal figures

You claim unemployment benefits are a factor of the unemployment rate -- they're not.

You claim people paid in cash are not included in the unemployment rate -- many are.

And I'm not trying to convince you otherwise. I know that's not possible. I'm just showing your doubt about the accuracy is based on ignorance. Now there is a margin of error, but it's very small and nowhere near 90%.

I find it funny that you don't trust them when you exhibit you don't even know how they calculate the unemployment rate.

You question how many jobs last month were seasonal -- shows you don't understand the BLS puts out seasonal and unseasonal figures

You claim unemployment benefits are a factor of the unemployment rate -- they're not.

You claim people paid in cash are not included in the unemployment rate -- many are.

And I'm not trying to convince you otherwise. I know that's not possible. I'm just showing your doubt about the accuracy is based on ignorance. Now there is a margin of error, but it's very small and nowhere near 90%.

Once again: Believe what you like. Good little sheep.

While what you said is true about lower rung workers, you forgot to add that they are going BACKWARDS because of Joe-Joe's inflation; meaning they are actually LOSING buying power.

In fact, one of the biggest unions in the country......the UAW.........has its members screaming because their COLA allowance was bargained away a while ago. Didn't have to worry under the Trumpster, now they DO have to worry!

You also understand that Leftists and rino's love inflation, don't you. Why? Because they get to pay deficits with money worth LESS than the money they borrowed, AND; they take in more tax dollars. The printed money has to go somewhere, unless you are a proponent of all that money being stuffed in a mattress. Regardless of if it is invested or spent, it eventually creates a taxable event, and the government gets much of the money back!

Now then, stockmarket? Watch the bond market now, lol.

joey xiden and the dembot cult the only group willing to be excited about falling short by 50 percent

While what you said is true about lower rung workers, you forgot to add that they are going BACKWARDS because of Joe-Joe's inflation; meaning they are actually LOSING buying power.

Low wage employee gains are outpacing inflation. The rest of your post is right wing fantasy. I enjoy a good debate but you have to come at me with facts. I’m not your average right wing dummy you can just yell at.

LOL

Yet the reasons you gave for not trusting them were all wrong.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I have many reasons for not trusting the federal government. I'm under no obligation to list them all to you. Just keep being the good little stooge that you are.

I have many reasons for not trusting the federal government. I'm under no obligation to list them all to you. Just keep being the good little stooge that you are.
Of course you're not under any obligation. But you did cite 3 things about the unemployment and all 3 were wrong.

Why would anyone expect any of your other reasons that you don't want to share are any less delusional? :dunno:

I know exactly why: I don't trust the federal government. And if you do, you're a moron.

LOL

Yet the reasons you gave for not trusting them were all wrong.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Fauns right. You have to understand what you are questioning otherwise you are just being spun around by your handlers which seems to be what you fear. Maybe you should look behind you and not to the left of you?

Low wage employee gains are outpacing inflation. The rest of your post is right wing fantasy. I enjoy a good debate but you have to come at me with facts. I’m not your average right wing dummy you can just yell at.

Do you ever read your links? That gain was temporary.

From your link:

Much better for lower-wage workers. The bottom quarter of workers have seen wage gains outpace inflation but by less than before. The second quartile had been positive but has now turned negative.

Forum List

Back