Biden Economy Keeps Rolling

A recession is two consecutive quarters of NEGATIVE GDP growth

Even that is not a definitive definition. An actual recession requires several other indicators
FALSE!

Recession: Definition, Causes, Effects & Solutions

In economics, a recession means a decline in economic growth. More specifically, it is when an economy experiences two consecutive quarters of economic decline.

boycewire.com

boycewire.com

Not at all I understand why they are having to do it in this economy
People always do things to increase traffic, regardless of the economy. If they’re selling things cheaply, it’s because volume is more important than maximizing an individual sale!

#BASICECONOMICS

You link said Walmart plans to open, or reformate up to 150 store over the next five years.

They have also closed a number of stores, this year alone I believe 9, in five states due to underperformance

I can’t say off hand how many they closed over the last four years.

None of those quarters had negative GDP growth retard and that is what defines a recession… for starters
The Shiskin definition of > DECLINE in GDP growth is the factor accepted by 90% of economists. You are going by an eccentric outlander "definition", being pushd by leftwing think tanks, university loons, & media for political purposes to rey & let Joe Biden off the hook. (and Obama who had 7 recessions) :rolleyes:

Now go wash your mouth out with soap, and come back and report to me. :biggrin:

People always do things to increase traffic, regardless of the economy. If they’re selling things cheaply, it’s because volume is more important than maximizing an individual sale!

#BASICECONOMICS
People are always trying to maximize profit and in Joey Xiden economy that’s all about cutting cost

That’s some guy making up his own definitions

No, this is a case of YOU being DUPED by left wing media, which has been making up THEIR own definition, after the Shiskin definition has been the accepted standard for 50 years.

Notice how your oddball definition conveniently lets Obama & Biden off the hook for recessions. What a coincidence! Gee, what a surprise!

I remember when we all first started hearing this definition you're touting, a few years ago, and everybody was saying "Who ?....Hah?...... Wha?

The strange thing about liberals is that when they keep coming up with these new definitions of things (to fit with their politics), they actually expect us normal people to accept and go along with it. Very odd.

So if you change something, and keep on saying it enough times, then people will start to believe it, right liberals ? Wrong.

No, this is a case of YOU being DUPED by left wing media, which has been making up THEIR own definition, after the Shiskin definition has been the accepted standard for 50 years.

Notice how your oddball definition conveniently lets Obama & Biden off the hook for recessions. What a coincidence! Gee, what a surprise!

I remember when we all first started hearing this definition you're touting, a few years ago, and everybody was saying "Who ?....Hah?...... Wha?

The strange thing about liberals is that when they keep coming up with these new definitions of things (to fit with their politics), they actually expect us normal people to accept and go along with it. Very odd.

So if you change something, and keep on saying it enough times, then people will start to believe it, right liberals ? Wrong.
You’re the nutjob coming up with new definitions

A recession has long been two consecutive quarters of NEGATIVE GDP growth along with high unemployment

Wikipedia is using a loose, eccentric, not widely accepted definition of recession. For a half century, the generally accepted definition of recession is > when an economy experiences two consecutive quarters of economic decline.

Obama had 7 recessions during his time in office.

2010 Q2 - 3.9%
2020 Q3 - 3.1%
1. 2010 Q4 - 2.1%
2. 2011 Q1 - 0.9% > 2 recessions

2011 Q4 - 4.6%
2012 Q1 - 3.4%
1. 2012 Q2 - 1.8%
2. 2012 Q3 - 0.6% > 2 recessions

2014 Q2 - 5.3%
2014 Q3 - 5.0%
1. 2014 Q4 - 2.0% > 1 recession

2015 Q1 - 3.6%
2015 Q2 - 2.5%
1. 2015 Q3 - 1.6%
2. 2015 Q4 - 0.7% > 2 recessions

Total # of Obama recessions - 7

Holy fuck, you're a moron.
Or senile.

You’re the nutjob coming up with new definitions

A recession has long been two consecutive quarters of NEGATIVE GDP growth along with high unemployment
I already schooled you on this in a previous post in 3 diffrent threads. The Shiskin definition has been the standard for 50 years AND STILL IS, no matter how much wackadoodle liberals wish to erase it with their own wakadoodle definition.

PS - notice how the goofy globalist liberal gives us a link from another continent (Australia).
EARTH TO LIBS: We go by American definitions here.

Useless?

He got the ACA passed and got us out of the Great Recession
FALSE! He did nothing. He stumbled through 7 recessions, and as the economy slowly improved, that was just post-major recession bounce, that would have occured no matter who was president.

Obama was an economic ignoramus.

Forum List

Back