Biden Economy Keeps Rolling

Yeah Walmart realized it couldn’t go two to two with Amazon on the internet, so they are converting stores to self check lines.

How’s that a win for the low skilled worker that needed that check out job?
Brick and mortar stores are having a tough time. Been going on for a while but Walmart is doing well despite the idiotic claims of people like you

Brick and mortar stores are having a tough time. Been going on for a while but Walmart is doing well despite the idiotic claims of people like you
Yeah they are, by cutting cost and putting in self checkouts and selling cheap products

The majority of which are government jobs. Does anyone here actually think we need right now is more government? Those aren’t wealth producing jobs. They’re the exact opposite.
Wait. First you retards claimed it was all immigrants getting hired.

Then it was part time jobs

Now it’s all government jobs?

All bullshit with no documentation

Wait. First you retards claimed it was all immigrants getting hired.

Then it was part time jobs

Now it’s all government jobs?

All bullshit with no documentation
The documentation is in the jobs report. You should read it.

Welcome to Walmart. This is new to you?
Not at all. You are the one bragging about how that’s great. I’d rather companies be making enough to actually plan on hiring people, not figuring out how to not

Not at all. You are the one bragging about how that’s great. I’d rather companies be making enough to actually plan on hiring people, not figuring out how to not
Where did I brag about anything

Some Trumper asshole was going on about Walmart closing 23 stores and it was pointed out to him that Walmart was opening 150 stores.

I documented that

How stupid are you?

Where did I brag about anything

Some Trumper asshole was going on about Walmart closing 23 stores and it was pointed out to him that Walmart was opening 150 stores.

I documented that

How stupid are you?
Well actually that’s not what your link said.

Copy and paste it or admit you are full of shit
It’s the jobs report. Easily accessible. If you need a link to read it I must question what the fuck you are doing posting on something you haven’t read. You have all of these answers yet you need a link to what the thread topic is? Anyone not fucking retarded would have read it first before replying.

It’s the jobs report. Easily accessible. If you need a link to read it I must question what the fuck you are doing posting on something you haven’t read. You have all of these answers yet you need a link to what the thread topic is? Anyone not fucking retarded would have read it first before replying.
You made a claim about something you claimed was in it.

You were obviously lying

Oh? What did it say then?
You link said Walmart plans to open, or reformate up to 150 store over the next five years.

They have also closed a number of stores, this year alone I believe 9, in five states due to underperformance

I can’t say off hand how many they closed over the last four years.

Unemployment rose from 3.8 to 4% in May. How is it possible to gain jobs and still have unemployment rise? Somethin ain't right.
.2 percent rise. That's really not much.

It's funny how you guys never questioned how Trump could claim he turned around an economy almost immediately after he took office, but now you question everything.

You link said Walmart plans to open, or reformate up to 150 store over the next five years.

They have also closed a number of stores, this year alone I believe 9, in five states due to underperformance

You mean over the last 8-10 years because all kinds of big box retailers are closing because of online commerce.

There were no recessions between the Great Recession that ended the BushIi Admin and the Trump/covid recession

Wikipedia is using a loose, eccentric, not widely accepted definition of recession. For a half century, the generally accepted definition of recession is > when an economy experiences two consecutive quarters of economic decline.

Obama had 7 recessions during his time in office.

2010 Q2 - 3.9%
2020 Q3 - 3.1%
1. 2010 Q4 - 2.1%
2. 2011 Q1 - 0.9% > 2 recessions

2011 Q4 - 4.6%
2012 Q1 - 3.4%
1. 2012 Q2 - 1.8%
2. 2012 Q3 - 0.6% > 2 recessions

2014 Q2 - 5.3%
2014 Q3 - 5.0%
1. 2014 Q4 - 2.0% > 1 recession

2015 Q1 - 3.6%
2015 Q2 - 2.5%
1. 2015 Q3 - 1.6%
2. 2015 Q4 - 0.7% > 2 recessions

Total # of Obama recessions - 7

Last edited:

Hey dickhead… THEY ARE OPENING 150 STORES

Quit while you’re behind

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Obama had 7 recessions during his time in office.
2010 Q2 - 3.9%
2020 Q3 - 3.1%
1. 2010 Q4 - 2.1%
2. 2011 Q1 - 0.9% > 2 recessions

2011 Q4 - 4.6%
2012 Q1 - 3.4%
1. 2012 Q2 - 1.8%
2. 2012 Q3 - 0.6% > 2 recessions

2014 Q2 - 5.3%
2014 Q3 - 5.0%
1. 2014 Q4 - 2.0% > 1 recession

2015 Q1 - 3.6%
2015 Q2 - 2.5%
1. 2015 Q3 - 1.6%
2. 2015 Q4 - 0.7% > 2 recessions

Total # of Obama recessions - 7

None of those quarters had negative GDP growth retard and that is what defines a recession… for starters

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back